Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

First BTC needs to moon! After this, alts will start to climb Smiley
But i think we had to wait until 2019 for a next Bullrun, if the Bullrun will come... no one knows...
There is enough Money on this Planet Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraiKH

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

MHC, DCC will be the new factors to bring about the mutation for the altcoin market. This is the potential coin and altcoin new success with ICO. They will speed up in Q4. And it certainly promises to reach the moon when the market dispels the dark clouds.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

Now is the time, that more and more people, companies and governments are aware about the big benefits, which are braught by the blockchain for real world. Blockchain helps to organize, develop and bring traditional services to a new level. For example the possibility to buy and sell or rent cars without middlesmen and in a secure and easy way. So my favourite is an altcoin, that is accompanied with such a worthful project. In this sector are the best chances, that an altcoin "will go to the Moon".
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Well if bullrun comes almost every coin should do 3x-4x from here, but a few of them will do 100x of course. I would look at atonomi and oneledger, I've participated in their icos and they aren't pumped yet. But they have good future, good projects.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Zeex might not foster enthusiasm but has a solid business plan, no competition, is listed on bancor, has a mother company ZEEK with reputation and experience what more one can expect from an ICO
tayvaya

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

Btc is the king of this market.Altcoins are just a waste of time.Do not take this crap wrong.I say this because I never win any altcoin.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

I say F*ck the moon, we are going to Mars this time, and colonize deep space with plastic bags and dog shit!

LOL. OK, anyhow the cosmic flight is expected, right? I think, this time, the losers (the alts that lost a lot during the dip) will be the best gainers. I think Ethereum, TRON, IOTA, and Ontology will be among them.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Btc is the king of this market.Altcoins are just a waste of time.Do not take this crap wrong.I say this because I never win any altcoin.
Maybe you made wrong moves? For me there is no chance that every investment in alts could end with lose, you could try with lower amounts and better knowledge first, never give up and good luck.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

who cares. can't catch them all. I'm arbitraging with CrypScan and moving with small steps
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?A study by Accenture of viewers watching broadcast TV, revealed that 87% watch with a 2nd screen (mobile device). Our current culture of entertainment is a multi-tasking, detail-seeking, fact-checking, high-speed game of thrill-seeking viewers raising the stakes ever higher for entertainment providers and brand marketers seeking a slice of their divided attention.
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Perhaps I will say banality but I am almost 100% sure that it will be Ethereum but after bitcoin )

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

I am very bullish on NEO, BTC, BCH, ETH, ZIL, ONT. Whenever the price of BTC picks the peak than the price of BCH also take rally along with BTC. NEO and EtH we all know these both blockchain platform is mostly used by new projects so there is always be the possibility of this coins to boom in price when market recovers. ZIl and ONT is yet too prove themselves on the blockchain smartcontract platform, once they will finish their mainnet this coins will rise in values. Both of them have upcoming projects based on their platform.

JackMan125

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Iv a feeling sparkster could do well once it lists on an exchange, team seem pretty on top of things
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very soon there will be growth, today there has been a network of V2 - self-financing and much more.
2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!

These projects are sure to be popular this year.
I strongly advise you to pay attention to Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://spectreproject.io

Recent publications:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/
lis_obg

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

more think about
trx, xspec and ripple\stellar

tron did a great job of promoting the project and it's very important to switch to your own network. buying bittorent and listing on many markets. its very good base for the moon

spectecoin for 2018 they could find a team of developers and finally establish an uninterrupted work. It is also important that they solve the problem with funding through steakings for developers. so the price should go up
the first time they start stealth staking on testnet

ripple is a new technology. if banks want to compete with crypto currency, then ripple their only chance
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

i think Tron have future, and Eos to.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

1.Nuls
2.KNC
3.Spectrecoin

3 promising token/coins. Marketcaps are reasonably small so plenty of growth. My favorite is probably Spectrecoin though as its has the smallest marketcap out of these 3 coins. It has been gaining traction over the previous months and has an exciting feature being released in Q1 2019 that is a game changer for Proof of stake privacy coins. Coindesk recently wrote an article about Spectrecoin's potential. https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

iPowow, the company that brought viewers worldwide the ground-breaking “Participation TV,” presents the next evolution for advertisers, audiences and content producers. iPowow has built over 200 different experiences over the last 8 years that allow viewers to interact with live television and video programs through contests, voting, commenting, Q&A’s, and games. We’ve done this for NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, DirecTV, CBC, ServusTV, Red Bull TV, Channel 9, Sinclair, Tribune, CNBC, Univision and online platforms like Twitch and Facebook. Our brand partners include VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola. We help brands develop meaningful relationships with viewers. And this creates the kind of brand loyalty that ignites exponential sales and growth of a product or service. With over a billion viewer interactions to date, our platform has a proven track record of transforming the act of watching TV and video into a live participation experience for the viewer.

And we’re just getting started. iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members. Let’s see how this works:
For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising.
The HIT blockchain protocol of iPowow creates the best possible ecosystem for Viewers, Networks/Content Creators and Brands. It’s win/win/win for everyone. Come up to the next level of TV and video with us!Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

Everyone is hodling and waiting for the next big coin to move. Waiting for the next "big announcement" that motivated them enough to make a move or invest more.

The lull isn't based on the number of people, it's based on the activity.

Moon coins are going to be few and far between, but they will happen. Its just a matter of which technologies mature fast enough and with enough quality to be adopted by a major bank chain (just an example since I'm a stellar fanboy.)
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Once connected to Spl.yt, buyers can view the global inventory of individual listings automatically populated from all e-commerce websites integrated with the protocol. Shoppers only need to visit one e-commerce site to search for and purchase their desired item securely, and at the lowest price. Since all information from these various online retailers is integrated, once a buyer purchases an item, it will automatically de-list from every other marketplace, avoiding double-purchasing the same item.
Today, a vendor’s reputation is probably the most important selling point to any shopper. A great product at a great price means nothing if the source of the product has a tarnished reputation for quality, service, or delivery. Buyers also have valuable reputations to guard, though reports are often listed on certain sites, and not on others. In addition, most marketplaces manage their reputational systems internally, meaning buyers and sellers must build and manage their reputations across multiple marketplaces from scratch over and over. Spl.yt syncs reputation scores across e-commerce sites, resulting in the strongest ratings and review system possible.
Dispute Resolution
Dispute resolutions with customers can be especially challenging for vendors since different platforms might have very different policies. This lack of consistency calls for more time and energy on the part of both buyers and sellers in reaching a solution. Spl.yt employs a dispute resolution protocol using Spl.yt Access Tokens (SATs) that will facilitate the dispute resolution process.
The process is designed to facilitate a fair and efficient resolutions using a poker-like staking mechanism. Let’s say a buyer claims never to have received a purchase. To make a dispute claim, the buyer deposits a set amount of SATs into escrow. This escrow process is designed to deter fraudulent dispute claims. If the seller confirms the buyer’s claim, the tokens are returned to the buyer, the payment for the the item is refunded and the dispute is resolved. However, if the buyer and seller disagree, the seller will then deposit tokens into escrow to make an opposing claim, triggering the dispute resolution protocol. This is where the Spl.yt community and self regulating aspect of the system come into play. Qualified anonymous arbiters who participate in the Spl.yt ecosystem are assigned to random cases in which they are presented evidence from both sides in order to resolve the dispute. When the resolution is reached, the smart contract will automatically dispense the escrowed tokens to the winner. The arbiter will also receive a small percentage of the escrowed tokens as a fee for their efforts. We see the combination of transparency via the blockchain, smart contract resolutions, and Spl.yt token mechanics as a way for the ecommerce to run in a smooth and fair manner that does not require parties to transact with blind trust.
To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit Spl.yt Website: https://www.spl.yt/
Spl.yt Lite Paper: https://www.spl.yt/litepaper.pdf Spl.yt for Devs: https://www.spl.yt/devs.html Live dApp: http://demo.spl.yt/
Medium: https://medium.com/@splytcore Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
Telegram: https://t.me/splyt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: