Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-sale] DapCash: First Post-Quantum Crypto Currency (DAPG) (DAPS)(DAPB)  (Read 2534 times)
naeper (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 04:16:05 PM by naeper

Hello everybody, I'm happy to announce the new crypto currency DapCash - quantum apocalypse resistant crypto currency with post-quantum zero knowledge transactions. More details on our site, https://dapcash.org
Its not a fork, DapCash is based on original high performance codebase, written on pure C ( https://github.com/demlabsinc )
We're planning to release 3 different token's types, processed by the one DapCash networks - gold (PoW), silver (sharded PoW)  and copper (DPoS).
Mining hash functions is CPU optimized.

Would be happy to see any suggestions, advices and etc

UPD. !! Golden tokens Pre-sale started  !!
UPD. !! Silver tokens Pre-sale started  !!

Site: https://dapcash.org
White papers: https://dapcash.org/files/White-Paper-EN.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swed1983

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

looks like the site is empty, please provide any more details.
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

I've never understand this quantum resistant coins. Still, things that we know about quantum computers are limited but we have already OQS algorithms. Could you please explain to me what is this OQS algorithms? How do they work?

Thanks
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

how to mine this coin? what is pre-sale minimal size of investments? I did not find information what is a soft cap? where is your whitepater? thanks
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Omg... can't say its empty. May be not all things are finished, but some information is present. Some additional information is in git but thats just sources, huh, https://github.com/demlabsinc

In anyway, you could ask and I'll try to answer. My apologizes, we just started the project and I'm newbie in this.
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I've never understand this quantum resistant coins. Still, things that we know about quantum computers are limited but we have already OQS algorithms. Could you please explain to me what is this OQS algorithms? How do they work?

Thanks

Yes. Let me try... OQS is Open Quantum Safe - https://openquantumsafe.org/  if you want more details its better to read on their site.

In few words, they work like usual assymetric alghorythms but based on different math operations. For example, RSA is based on factorization thats already has quantum alghorythm that could crack it in polynomal time (so-called Shor's alghorythm). Elliptic curves is based on... elliptic curves Smiley they are also vulberable for quantum calculations but only in theory.
Post-quantum is mostly based on so-called lattice based encryption thats are not vulnerable for quantum computers, mostly because it requires to store lot of intermediate results and memory in quantum calculations is bottleneck. Thats why hash trees are also quantum resistant. So, replace block in the blockchain its impossible. But with quantum computer with thousands of qubits you could steal the Bitcoin wallet, for example. Or ever mine all the rest blocks.

There are also another post quantum signatures, based on supersingular elliptic curves, ring with errors and etc. They all are also mostly based on exponential grow of memory usage for calculation, btw that does some problem with their optimization - usual PQ signatures load CPU a lot and have big size of sign and public key.

naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

how to mine this coin? what is pre-sale minimal size of investments? I did not find information what is a soft cap? where is your whitepater? thanks

Mining is CPU optimized, as Monero has, best for that would be x86_64 CPU with at least 3Mb L3 cache per CPU. Or another variant - old smartphones with ARM NEON CPU. Nearest time we'll do the measurements to understand which variant would be better.

Minimal size we still not defined... what you could advice? I think about 1 ETH, thats for one gold token. Or 1000 silver. On pre-sale we're thinking to sale only gold.

About whitepapers, they are almost ready, left only to describe consensus and translate them in English. When we start pre-sale everything will be ready.
At least drafts I could show you I think, here is it https://docs.google.com/document/d/12DA-mHAER6JDDtJeufYLHtfFbECyeFXXJ8OgtzeoleA/edit?usp=sharing

fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

Looking for a new project, so following these one to.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I think the main thing about crypto coin is usage. Mining is a technical detail. Most of the new coins doing same mistake and showing the advantage of coins  technical details, not  the usage of coin

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:39:40 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:27:15 PM by naeper

I think the main thing about crypto coin is usage. Mining is a technical detail. Most of the new coins doing same mistake and showing the advantage of coins  technical details, not  the usage of coin
Good notice, thank you. Thats because we're developers, not sales agents. But I'll try to say smth about usage.

1)  it will be safe. Really safe. You could purchase coins and not worry that smbd steal your wallet with quantum computer.

2) Holy Grail of crypto currencies - fast transactions. Becasue of multiple blockchain, we'll have lot of blocks where the transaction could be placed. So they expected to be fast and cheap.

3) Its planned to be just nice and comfortable. Nice and fast wallet, easy to setup mine, nice looking blockchain explorer.

4) Guarantee that 1-2-3 always will have a sence. Ever if we'll find vulnerablity in sign alghorythm we could always declare that as depricated and issue the new one with fixes. If we'll have so many transactions that we can't process ever with 3 blockchains - we could add 4,5.. 65535 blockchain and keep transactions fast.

5) Additional services, like fully anonymous decentrelized VPN, audio video streaming, buisness collaboration tools and etc. Thats not related directly to crypto currency itself but thats would be first services that will work with DapCash. So at least you'll have cause to purchase some DapCash at least to use DapVPN, DapConfCall and other service.

naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Omg, it was really bug with site - was empty on Linux Chromium and MacOS Chrome browser.
Fixed, check it pls.

swed1983

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Yepp, thanks, forgot to mention that I'm on Mac Smiley

Omg, it was really bug with site - was empty on Linux Chromium and MacOS Chrome browser.
Fixed, check it pls.

[/quote]
swed1983

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

seems like you guys know that you re doing, just checked your website Smiley http://en.demlabs.net/ourportfolio/
will follow up the project
is it premining happening now?
devguy

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Website is not available anymore?
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

seems like you guys know that you re doing, just checked your website Smiley http://en.demlabs.net/ourportfolio/
will follow up the project
is it premining happening now?
Thank you Smiley
About premining - right now only the test blocks. During the pre-sale we'll share the test blockchain and will start the premining process. Because we've extra hard mining for gold, the curve of complexity will have big rise after beginning to help us with it. Or may be not, if pre-sale will start good we'll rent the cloud service and start to premine immediatly.

Right now is going consensus coding, we have not only PoW tokens but DPoS as well (they'll be anounced later and may be only will be availble on the ICO ).
Also lot of work takes node development, we're planning not only blockchain but another decentralized services. First is smart contracts of cause. Second - DiveVPN, decentralized post-quantum anonymous VPN. And keep ability to add another services later - messanger, audio/video calls, desktop share and etc. Everything as safe as it possible Smiley
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Website is not available anymore?

Sorry, we're moving it on another hoster, hold on, soon we'll get it back online. Also tomorrow/aftertomorrow should be masive update and started the open registration.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

The idea of a quantum resistant coin is very interesting. Can you hold a bounty company? Better yet, airdrop Wink
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

The idea of a quantum resistant coin is very interesting. Can you hold a bounty company? Better yet, airdrop Wink

Yep, its more than interesting - its nessesary idea. Before the Apocalypse start, we could have another big problem - lot of hardforks in process of replacement classic cryptography to the post-quantum. That spreads capitalization, like Bitcoin Cash, Gold, Diamond and whatever else was forked did with BTC. Only right now is announced about 40 hardforks of Bitcoin. Thats the new trend. Imagine, what happens when the first quantum hijack happens - head currencies became broken on lot of forks, it will be really like apocalypse.

So we must be ready for this. Thats why we've started this project.

Not understand a little about bounty... bugs bounty? Promotion bounty? And what is 'airdrop', new form of drone delievery? Smiley
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Such projects are gaining popularity recently. The problem of quantum computers is of concern to everyone now. I hope that this project will be able to offer its solution.
I would like to see more information, a website and so on.
Good luck to the developers!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

Such projects are gaining popularity recently. The problem of quantum computers is of concern to everyone now. I hope that this project will be able to offer its solution.
I would like to see more information, a website and so on.
Good luck to the developers!

Thank you very much. We're planning to open the registration on pre-sale today and upload the new version of white papers before the pre-ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: