Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell 12 BTC (approx $120,000), Middle East  (Read 195 times)
Kokomoka (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

I'm looking to sell bitcoin to the value of $120,000 at short notice.

Location could be the Gulf region, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE.

All serious enquires are invited to PM me. No time wasters please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

Its very difficult for you to have good customer here on this forum for this big amount better try on localbitcoins.com for very quick and secure deal
me_me

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

Hi,

What payment method would you be looking at?
Could you also please tell me the price for Coinbase +% and i would prefer to use escrow on this site so please let me know if you would be ok with that.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 03:26:21 AM by warningsigns

Use a trusted escrow for this transaction and be careful when offered a reversible payment method. PayPal, Venmo and others are such risky payment methods. Never accept such payments.

If offered a SWIFT wire, do your due diligence to check originator details including confirmation of account ownership and if it nominally matches the person buying the bitcoins.

If offered cash settlement, meet in a safe public location. Avoid remote and unknown locations. Avoid invitations to be driven or taken somewhere.

And finally, be aware of something called the "increments scam". It is a scam variant which is used when a scammer fails to convince you to send the entire coins upfront. They will then try to convince you to send less "to check or verify your credibility". Don't fall for that nonsense. Use escrow even for $10.

Kokomoka (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

I am an experienced trader so I am aware of these issues. We have tried local bitcoins via escrow but there are no traders able to do the deal at this size.

I think that cash is the only viable method to pay, in a secure public place.
me_me

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

I am an experienced trader so I am aware of these issues. We have tried local bitcoins via escrow but there are no traders able to do the deal at this size.

I think that cash is the only viable method to pay, in a secure public place.

Hi,

Would you be willing to work on escrow, or for cash to meet may be in a public mall, i can check with my friend in UAE if he can help but i am not sure if he will agree.

I would be willing to do international transfer, with cut slip and write on it that i have bought bitcoin or something that would make it comfortable for you.
You could also check any other non-reversible payment options that are available Smiley
Please let me know the price as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: