Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Coins !  (Read 12998 times)
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

Major cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ether, are renowned for their volatility — which have been the boon and bane of many investors. The most popular currency that stablecoins represent is the US Dollar, thereby allowing for stable on-and-off ramps for investors, a process that previously involved multiple costly transfers between fiat and cryptocurrencies.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:08:25 PM

Abyss Token

- The Abyss to Publish Enjin-powered Age of Rust Blockchain Action Game (https://medium.com/theabyss/the-abyss-to-publish-enjin-powered-age-of-rust-blockchain-action-game-6192b123eacf)
- Their team always give an update every month
- Their token still under ICO price since launched in exchange
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:38:31 PM

If you want to learn more about the Sinovate project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! I will be following this project closely!

Happy reading!  Cool

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-sinovate/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:05:37 PM

I do not pretend to be very repetitive, but my currency will always be:

1.-Bitcoin

2.-Ethereum

3.-Monero
whereas other coins are very potential, but your coins are no doubt that everyone believes them.
I also hold ethereum for my long-term trade.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:17:34 AM

Ecomi

A crypto collectible project that has augmented reality. They even have their own hardware wallet where you can store your collectibles with other major coins, very similar to Coolwallet since they partnered with them. Also, one of the founders of Pokemon are their head of licensing, so I won't have doubts if they get with some of the biggest brand names out there.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:17:27 PM

best place to snipe for some new coins into the radar that people dont know of
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/recently_added
frankcun

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:18:15 AM

We are pleased to announce that will be listed on LATOKEN, one of the top 30 crypto exchanges with a focus on providing liquidity for new tokens. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of financial investment technology. If not already a LATOKEN user, please register as soon as possible to ensure your exchange KYC is completed before our launch.
Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

Our Geco.one (GEC) Token will be launched as an initial Exchange Offering (IEO) on the LATOKEN platform. The proposed Launch date and other further details will be notified soon. LATOKEN will facilitate direct access to purchase GEC Token by their account holders and will allow GEC Token to access enhanced liquidity and transparency.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:34:28 AM

1.-Bitcoin

2.-Ethereum

3.-Monero

nice list my friend
bitcoin as the king of crypto and ethereum is the king of altcoins also monero is the best privacy coins
thats very great list buddy, maybe you should add more,, maybe a DAG based cryptocurrency such as IOTA  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mikelarteta

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:27:43 PM

The cryptocurrency market has expanded into a diverse ecosystem of over 2,150 coins and tokens, with each of them concentrating on a specific type of application and use case that is built using the blockchain technology. Though the substructure supporting the cryptocurrency world is still in its early stages, various conditions would warrant greater exposure and awareness of cryptocurrencies. One such progress is the introduction of cryptocurrency derivatives, which is a brand-new line of financial products. The most common form of cryptocurrency derivatives at the moment is Bitcoin futures, which received a mixed reaction among the community. Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. Tools like futures trading, leverage as well as short & long positions are available as standard.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:34:11 PM

Im still holding credits tokens ,which aims to be the fastest when it to transaction. This coin will be one of the hot coins this 2019,  they have already partnered to different companies.  Im hoping this coin will give me huge profit by believing on thoer project.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:45:39 PM

Im still holding credits tokens ,which aims to be the fastest when it to transaction. This coin will be one of the hot coins this 2019,  they have already partnered to different companies.  Im hoping this coin will give me huge profit by believing on thoer project.
some new tokens such as credits and utrust did surprise the market at that time. but its growth is now normal. maybe because the development of the new project is still not visible. but if their update updates together with the moment of market growth later it will make the pump very high.
kralburak1

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:28:44 PM

While we do not imply that any of the available stablecoins were launched with fraudulent intentions, we do recognize that some issuers might feel a temptation to misappropriate the deposited funds for company or even personal use. Due to a phenomenon commonly known as the slippery-slope effect, what starts out as taking out a few hundred dollars to pay for the office rent might turn into a large-scale embezzlement scheme.

To prevent misappropriation of their deposits by the issuer, investors should make sure that the funds are controlled by a regulated trust company, which is overseen by financial authorities. The trustee should have legally agreed to hold the funds in a fiduciary capacity, exclusively for the benefit of tokenholders. Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:20:36 AM

1.-Bitcoin

2.-Ethereum

3.-Monero

nice list my friend
bitcoin as the king of crypto and ethereum is the king of altcoins also monero is the best privacy coins
thats very great list buddy, maybe you should add more,, maybe a DAG based cryptocurrency such as IOTA  Wink

Pirate Chain is much more privacy than monero.
mikelarteta

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:16:41 PM

Advantages of token economies are that behaviors can be rewarded immediately, rewards are the same for all members of a group, use of punishment (response cost) is less restrictive than other forms of punishment, and individuals can learn skills related to planning for the future. Disadvantages include considerable cost, effort, and extensive staff training and management. Some professionals find token economies to be time-consuming and impractical.Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. The second, most important solution is directly related to a token burning mechanism. After utilisation of GEC inside the Geco.one platform, Token gets burned permanently. These basic principals make token supply smaller in a form we called: “A diverted mining system”. That mechanism results in tokens being harder to get because there is less and less of them available on the market.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:27:54 PM

BSV!  It is too hot that many exchanges do not dare to hold(list) it.  On a serious note,  I think Cardano is one of the hot coins, aside from their upcoming staking upgrade, they signed an MoU with country government of Georgia to develop several ministries in that country.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:17:00 AM

BSV!  It is too hot that many exchanges do not dare to hold(list) it.  On a serious note,  I think Cardano is one of the hot coins, aside from their upcoming staking upgrade, they signed an MoU with country government of Georgia to develop several ministries in that country.
it is really very good, if the signing of the cooperation goes well I think there will be a big adoption on cardano. it would be good for cardano prices.
some new projects also look hot, like the binance harmony launchpad project, which has an incredible price from the price of their initial tokens.
yanaksson89

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

When starting to design a token model and its incentives, knowing the Schelling Point of a network is a key first step. From that point when adding any additional mechanism we should first consider whether its added complexity might move the Schelling Point to a different solution and change the effect of the designed incentives.Token prices during IEO Public sale will start at 0.00005 BTC per 1 GEC in multiple stages. All adopters of the token will have to go through a whitelisting process better known as Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering checking. Make sure you read The Disclaimer in full before purchasing GECoins. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. Geco.one common goal is the strong position of GEC on the global market. This project co-creating tremendous opportunities for GEC value growth along with the systematic development and expansion of the PAMM platform.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:00:03 PM

BSV does have a good development but I think BSV is still a lot of doubts by many investors, maybe it will have a different view when BSV can enter in the binance exchange place again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:27:58 PM

uPlexa (upx)

The uPlexa blockchain will be powered by the billions of untapped IoT devices currently in-use in our world. This is done by using our modified CryptoNight algorithm in order to provide a viable option to IoT users in order to help pay a proportion of their electricity of running said devices.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:18:53 PM

1.-Bitcoin
2.-Ethereum
3.-Monero
whereas other coins are very potential, but your coins are no doubt that everyone believes them.
I also hold ethereum for my long-term trade.
Add grin to the list, it is keeps climbing the last few weeks.

Ecomi
Same. Curious what they will add in the upcoming time with the cards.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: