Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SMAG] Next generation of Decentralized and Distributed Network Sharing  (Read 1503 times)
smartgenie (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:14:20 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 11:12:12 PM by smartgenie

What is the SmartGenie.io Project?

Decentralized & Distributed Network Sharing is a platform based on Blockchain
which hosts different sharing projects and application
to stand with privacy and to fight with censorship!

An experienced German registered company called SmartGenie.io with more than 10 experienced and fully managed team memeber is bringing it's visions and strategie for a better life to the world and is looking for any interested participant to support the team and its projects by investing, advertising or only giving their feedbacks to our projects.

• You are looking for a secure and safe solution to explore securly over internet
  • You do not want to be tracked by the government and website owners
  • You would like to have more location options for your VPN services
  • You are paying for unused Internet Traffic
  • You are looking for a secure VOIP option with more location and numbers options
  • You can not afford the current CDN pricings from big providers like Amazon, Google, Level3, ..
  • You are interested in sharing your home computer with others and earning money?
  • You need to be safe and respected by your privacy
  • You can not see your website is down, just because the database storage from provider fails

All these questions and statements are common issues some one should have during a business day, what SmartGenie.io is trying to solve is to solve these problems and building a decentralized world application to handle such issues.

For more information, please visit our webpage and join our telegram community.

What is a SMAG Token?

The SMAG Token is the utility token which will be used for accessing the SmartGenie.io Platform and
its applications and to be used as the payment method in our global decentralized network for all clients.

You as a community member who wants to earn money, have to set your costs and fees as SMAG Tokens and
you will receive these tokens if someone used the network over your node.

You as a community member who wants to use the network and its application, have to pay the network with SMAG Tokens.

ICO and Token Sale

Token Name
                        The name of our Utility Token is SMAG which is the shortcut of SmartGenie.io
            Start Date
                        Pre-Sale start date is on 01.02.2018 at 00:00 UTC
                        Main-Sale ICO start date is on 15.02.2018 at 00:00 UTC
            Platform
                        We use Ethereum as our Token-Platform, that provides really handy and stable
                        Smart Contracts, which is important for our ICO and the guarantee for Investors.
            Token Standard
                        Our Token is based on ERC20 Token Standard in the Ethereum-Blockchain, which allows
                        you to add and track this token in any external Wallets.
            Token Price
                        The Token Price during
                                                            Pre-Sale is set to be $0.01 – $0.09 and
                                                            Main-ICO it will be $0.10 – $1.00
            Soft Cap
                        We expect to raise a minimum of $500.000 USD to be able to launch the projects and be able
                        to make the future easier for sharing network and resources. If the soft cap is not reached,
                        all investments will be returned to participants automatically by the Smart Contract.
            Hard Cap
                        The hard cap of this Token Sale is set to be $30.000.000 USD, all unsold tokens will be burned
                        and there is no ability to generate new tokens after ICO is finished. To get SMAG Tokens for earning
                        and paying the community, you only have to trade these Tokens in the market.

Advantages for early Investors

Early Access
                        As an investor of our ICO, you have the ability to access the beta version of applications and
                        test them before they are released.
            Commissions
                        By using our sharing application, users have to pay fees ( SMAG Tokens ) to the node provider
                        in the network, and there is always some transaction fees. You, as an Investor will be shared
                        with these commissions in the future.
            No usage fee
                        As you are investing in our products and supporting us to be able making a better community
                        for the future, your account will be granted to unlimited usage of our products for zero fees.
            Trade your Token
                        We are planning to list our Token in external exchanges after ICO, so you are able to trade
                        the Tokens in the market and make a huge profit. You can get your SMAG Tokens for only $0.01
                        per Token
if you get in early, and we expect this to be valued at least $1.00 after our ICO which
                        is more than %100 profit for you ( which also will be more for sure, because the token supply is
                        limited and no extra Tokens will be generated after this )

Join us and secure another 10% Bonus during the Pre-ICO

Lets take a look at our website and learn more about our projects.

Follow us @
            Twitter
            LinkedIn
            Medium
            GitHub
            Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

Hi everyone! Just added SmartGenie ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/SmartGenie. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

Hello Folks,

We just published our Bounty Thread. Please take your time and read it!

You can get free SMAG by helping us to grow!

Do not miss your chance. The Pre-Sale starts in few days.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

Hello sir, do you have any competitors? or is there any similiar projects?
Your project is good and i want to compare it to others first.
Maybe if you already have a comparison table or something like that, i will take a look on it.
This is very interesting project.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

Hello sir, do you have any competitors? or is there any similiar projects?
Your project is good and i want to compare it to others first.
Maybe if you already have a comparison table or something like that, i will take a look on it.
This is very interesting project.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your question. I am not aware of all competitors, but know some of them. However, as long as I know these other companies do only work on VPN application, but we are working on 4 different projects, that are all based on Blockchain. VPN, VOIP, CDN and Database Storage.

I can prepare a list and will send you shortly.

Thanks again for your interest.  Smiley
ge_merlinsen

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

How much we need to invest - to get access to your beta access app?
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

How much we need to invest - to get access to your beta access app?

Hello,

The minimum investment during Pre-ICO is 0.1 ETH ( Token Price on 1st Feb is only $0.01, and it will be increased following days )

With a minimum investment of 0.1ETH you are our participant and can access to our beta applications.

Thanks
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

We have updated the main thread with Philippines Translation for our thread.
Exception80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Hi! Your project seems to be very interesting. But when i try to view your team linkedin and facebook profiles, most of them have links like that : https://smartgenie.io/?# . Will you fix it?
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Hi! Your project seems to be very interesting. But when i try to view your team linkedin and facebook profiles, most of them have links like that : https://smartgenie.io/?# . Will you fix it?

Hi Exception80,

Thanks for pointing out this issue. I will have our team to check this and we will fix it asap.
whatisthis

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

"An experienced German registered company"

I highly doubt it. Millions of grammar errors and misspellings on your website. Almost like online translated.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

I highly doubt it. Millions of grammar errors and misspellings on your website. Almost like online translated.

Do you mean the German Translation?

whatisthis

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

Do you mean the German Translation?

Of course, I assumed as a German registered company you don't need to translate your website into German.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

Of course, I assumed as an german registered company you don't need to translate your website to german.

Hi, That is correct. But we focussed firstly on the english version and have put only a online translator for the German version, which will be fixed in few days.

If you are currently in Germany, Hamburg you can surely come and visit us  Wink
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:24:00 PM
Merited by tippytoes (5)

Strange things guys… i did some „due diligence” and i think that two members of your "experienced team" lead a double life!

Your team:

and there is Mr. Garry Hanan from Montreal University:

Link: http://www.ccvc-udem.umontreal.ca/home.html

Mr. Pierre Ménard-Tremblay is also there:

Link: http://mapageweb.umontreal.ca/hanang/group.html

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

Strange things guys… i did some „due diligence” and i think that two members of your "experienced team" lead a double life!

Hi dwminer1. We are not hiding any information, everything is clear. We even have listed our company address in our legal documnets, and if some one want to see our team, they can come around and visit us.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

SmartGenie is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Very good projects, if these sharing projects are separated, each one can do a separate ICO, I want to know what is pre-sale minimal size of investments?
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

SmartGenie is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thanks for listing our ICO on your website. We would like to give interviewes with our CEO or others in our team if you have any option.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

Very good projects, if these sharing projects are separated, each one can do a separate ICO, I want to know what is pre-sale minimal size of investments?

Thanks for your nice comments. The Token-Price starts from $0.01 on 1st feb, and the minimum investments is 0.1 ETH. The last fixed price after ICO is $1.00 per each SMAG.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: