Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SMAG] Next generation of Decentralized and Distributed Network Sharing  (Read 1504 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Strange things guys… i did some „due diligence” and i think that two members of your "experienced team" lead a double life!

Hi dwminer1. We are not hiding any information, everything is clear. We even have listed our company address in our legal documnets, and if some one want to see our team, they can come around and visit us.

So how do you explain such information from dwminer1? If all info are clear, then how come they have exactly the same photo (Hanan Garry & Adam Easton as well as Sean Macey & Pierre Ménard-Tremblay)? Giving the benefit of the doubt here. This is a big red flag actually.
smartgenie (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:36:15 AM

So how do you explain such information from dwminer1? If all info are clear, then how come they have exactly the same photo (Hanan Garry & Adam Easton as well as Sean Macey & Pierre Ménard-Tremblay)? Giving the benefit of the doubt here. This is a big red flag actually.

Hi tippytoes, As I told before everyone is free to come to our office and visit us. This is very simple. I unfortunately can not explain what the issue here is, but surely we will publish a introducing video before our pre-sale starts and will introduce all of our team members.  Smiley
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:16 AM
Merited by tippytoes (1)

Hi tippytoes, As I told before everyone is free to come to our office and visit us. This is very simple. I unfortunately can not explain what the issue here is, but surely we will publish a introducing video before our pre-sale starts and will introduce all of our team members.  Smiley

It seems pretty clear you've been caught red handed.  Two of your team members appear on another website under different identities.  The other website was published prior to yours, leading one to believe that the information on their website is accurate...whereas yours is not.  HUGE red flag!!!

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

That's not simple. Are you going to pay our airfare & other things to just come over to your place? It's easy for you to say that because no one will do that unless there is random guy here in the forum that is living near your area. We were just wondering, why do you have such identical photos? I'll wait for that introductory video that you were saying then.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:27 AM
Merited by tippytoes (2)

As a german I have several things to complain.

1. In germany each website has to provide an imprint. This is highly punishable in germany to not have an imprint on your website. On your website there is no imprint. The law is clear about this topic in germany. There must be a link on the startpage called "Impressum". No alterations of anything similar is allowed.

2. In germany we got a commercial register where all companies are listed: https://www.handelsregister.de/rp_web/welcome.do I can not find anything related to smartgenie there so I assume there is no company with such name.

3. Whois of smartgenie.io:

4. Inside your pdf "Terms and conditions" I see the following address:
SmartGenie.io
Mundsburg Tower/Office Tower
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

This is 10 minutes by car from my home. What happens if I come around to take a look at your office? Am I welcome of will I find a postbox? I am about to buy some e-cigarette stuff around the corner of your office tomorrow. Give me a reply and I will come for a small chat and will report here. I can even capture the walk up to your office with a small peak of inside the office with my cam. Would be a good advertising or a bad one, your decision.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

It seems pretty clear you've been caught red handed.  Two of your team members appear on another website under different identities.  The other website was published prior to yours, leading one to believe that the information on their website is accurate...whereas yours is not.  HUGE red flag!!!

As I told, we will publish a introducing video which our CEO and other team members will introduce theirselves.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

This is 10 minutes by car from my home. What happens if I come around to take a look at your office? Am I welcome of will I find a postbox? I am about to buy some e-cigarette stuff around the corner of your office tomorrow. Give me a reply and I will come for a small chat and will report here. I can even capture the walk up to your office with a small peak of inside the office with my cam. Would be a good advertising or a bad one, your decision.

Sure, you are welcome. But we have saturday here in germany and we are closed at the office. You can visit us from Monday-Friday 08:00 - 18:00 ( the office is saturday and sunday closed )

Übrigens, das ist eine gute Idee, wenn du eine Kamera mit nimmst. Das wird eine gute Werbung für uns sein.  Wink
dalu1

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Performing it is a better way of learning things

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

interesting project

--- Do you want to trade Crypto Currency with 0% commission?   Join https://masternodexchange.com/   ---
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

interesting project

Thanks for your interest. We keep working hard to deliver the best products.
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

A distinct advantage gives investors to try the beta tester of the project. surely it attracts a lot of people to try its beta tester. and in terms of purpose and security of the project is very promising. hopefully the project can run smoothly so that it can be launched its platfrom.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

A distinct advantage gives investors to try the beta tester of the project. surely it attracts a lot of people to try its beta tester. and in terms of purpose and security of the project is very promising. hopefully the project can run smoothly so that it can be launched its platfrom.

Thanks for the interest. Yes, we will share the beta version of applications with the investors, so they can share their feedbacks and opinions with us, so we can have a better project and more idea to advertise it in the market in the future.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

This may be the concept of creating a centralized and distributed application to help generations of people at a cost to all those who are overpaid. projects that help communities like this that should continue to be developed so that people's lives are getting better.
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

I am very interested in the project you are working on. will your project hold a bounty campaign? I think the project you are working on is really a project that can attract a lot of enthusiasts but I think your project should also hold a bounty campaign so that more and more who knows about the project you are working on.
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

Sure, you are welcome. But we have saturday here in germany and we are closed at the office. You can visit us from Monday-Friday 08:00 - 18:00 ( the office is saturday and sunday closed )

Übrigens, das ist eine gute Idee, wenn du eine Kamera mit nimmst. Das wird eine gute Werbung für uns sein.  Wink

interesting development on this. Sabih, I would love to hear from you if you do visit them. Watching this one closely now.
Bubus

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

interesting development on this. Sabih, I would love to hear from you if you do visit them. Watching this one closely now.

Im waiting too. Project looks interesting, but there is a high probability that this is a scam
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

I am very interested in the project you are working on. will your project hold a bounty campaign? I think the project you are working on is really a project that can attract a lot of enthusiasts but I think your project should also hold a bounty campaign so that more and more who knows about the project you are working on.

Hi,

We currently have a bounty campaign runnig here on Bitcointalk, which covers 3% of our hard cap. Please chcek here
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

We are also awaiting him on Monday in our office.  Wink
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

Im waiting too. Project looks interesting, but there is a high probability that this is a scam
Please don't think bad about this one project might indeed dev team are busy taking care of others and will give you something more to this project. success is always for this project.

nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

Please don't think bad about this one project might indeed dev team are busy taking care of others and will give you something more to this project. success is always for this project.

Yes, it is better we just wait first the development of this project. Don't be so assumed if the project is bad. because sometimes a project at the beginning it says success is precisely the end of disappointing, and in the early projects is said to be the usual mediocrity is precisely the end of success. We wait for the saj information about this project
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Well, I have been there, though I could not get there today during working times but look at the front door of the building at the following address:

SmartGenie.io
Mundsburg Tower/Office Tower
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

The building is an office tower on top of a shopping center. To be fair maybe there is an explanation and I can come again during working hours tomorrow or on wednesday if I get a clear description where the office is because there is no company "smartgenie".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: