Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SMAG] Next generation of Decentralized and Distributed Network Sharing  (Read 1504 times)
msteq

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:00:17 AM

Well, I have been there, though I could not get there today during working times but look at the front door of the building at the following address:

SmartGenie.io
Mundsburg Tower/Office Tower
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

https://img2.picload.org/image/ddpliipl/smartgenie.jpg

The building is an office tower on top of a shopping center. To be fair maybe there is an explanation and I can come again during working hours tomorrow or on wednesday if I get a clear description where the office is because there is no company "smartgenie".

Sabih, I am closely watching your posts. Please, keep investigating for us. Thank you!
smartgenie (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

Well, I have been there, though I could not get there today during working times but look at the front door of the building at the following address:

SmartGenie.io
Mundsburg Tower/Office Tower
Hamburger Str. 11,
22083 Germany

https://img2.picload.org/image/ddpliipl/smartgenie.jpg

The building is an office tower on top of a shopping center. To be fair maybe there is an explanation and I can come again during working hours tomorrow or on wednesday if I get a clear description where the office is because there is no company "smartgenie".

We are in the 20th floor.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 09:43:01 AM by Sabih

Okay, on the 20th floor are :

Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH -> tk-immo.de
loqio GmbH -> loqio.de

On both websites are phone numbers so I called them. loqio GmbH phone is just playing music and a message that someone will pick up the phone but after 5 minutes it did not happen. But when I called the Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH it got interesting, because the company owner himself picked up the phone. Since you should be on the same floor, he did not know anything about a company called "SmartGenie". He said the only company on the same floor is loqio GmbH which is a call center.

EDIT: The managing director of loqio GmbH just called me back, he saw my number on his phone. He never heard anything about SmartGenie as well.

What now?
CryptoStills

Activity: 252

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

SmartGenie is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thanks for listing our ICO on your website. We would like to give interviewes with our CEO or others in our team if you have any option.

I'm sorry, but CryptoStills is all about 'stills'.

I will see if my collegue websites can pick that up.

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

The sale structure is really strange price start from $0.01 and will get increase up to 10 during pre-ICO. Main phase is also very confusing get started from $0.10 and will get finished on $1.00 so it mean price will increase 100x during this ICO phase. I don't like this kind of system where no source behind who will push the price to the moon.
msteq

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Okay, on the 20th floor are :

Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH -> tk-immo.de
loqio GmbH -> loqio.de

On both websites are phone numbers so I called them. loqio GmbH phone is just playing music and a message that someone will pick up the phone but after 5 minutes it did not happen. But when I called the Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH it got interesting, because the company owner himself picked up the phone. Since you should be on the same floor, he did not know anything about a company called "SmartGenie". He said the only company on the same floor is loqio GmbH which is a call center.

EDIT: The managing director of loqio GmbH just called me back, he saw my number on his phone. He never heard anything about SmartGenie as well.

What now?

Thanks, I am dropping this project.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

What now?

As I told this before, you are welcome to come with a camera and take some pictures or video from our office.
janniswerner

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Also note that the address isn't formatted in a way that a real German would format an address (and it's missing the city), and that the lack of an imprint on the website would be illegal in Germany. The German version of the website is in broken German that seems to have been poorly translated from English.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

If anyone is interested in publishing your findings on SmartGenie, it looks like the ConcourseQ page for it could use some work: https://concourseq.io/Q/SmartGenie
carny88

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Should have looked into this thread earlier before looking into the project in detail, could have saved me a lot of time. While doing so, more and more strange things came up (like team members doesnt have any results in google beside the projects linked from the ico page, 100x built in roi over a short ico period, very high 100% bonus for the presale, a lot of grammar mistakes on the german version of the website). Also i find the idea interesting, im out here as everything looks like fake.

Thanks to Sabih for visiting the address and posting a picture here!
matosan

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

why somebody deleted all telegram texts about visiting company office?
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:00:44 AM

why somebody deleted all telegram texts about visiting company office?

Hi,

We have not seen him in our Office yet. We are waiting for him tomorrow to come in.
matosan

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:05 AM

thx for your reply
I was getting ready to get tokens but now the whole thing became a mystery
so I am in a waiting mode now until this office thing clears out somehow if possible.
Sabih

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

Tell me exactly where your office is and I will visit you. But you already told me and I proved that you are lying. You banned me from your telegram channel as well. You are just trying to make people unsure about my words. Why are you waiting for me taking pictures and making a video? You could have done that within a few minutes but you did not. Everyone here could use Google Street map to approve your video but you did not. I have posted the front door, the websites of the companies sitting on the 20th floor plus the phone numbers. Everyone can call these companies on their own to approve my words and researches.
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

Tell me exactly where your office is and I will visit you. But you already told me and I proved that you are lying. You banned me from your telegram channel as well. You are just trying to make people unsure about my words. Why are you waiting for me taking pictures and making a video? You could have done that within a few minutes but you did not. Everyone here could use Google Street map to approve your video but you did not. I have posted the front door, the websites of the companies sitting on the 20th floor plus the phone numbers. Everyone can call these companies on their own to approve my words and researches.

You were banned from one of our community manager for spamming. We already announced that we are going to publish introducing videos shortly, it needs time. Everyone who think it is not a good ICO can leave it or wait it till we publish the video.

Bitte bring deinen Ausweis mit, weil morgen unser Anwalt auch da ist, also wenn du kommst, wirst du gerne von uns angezeigt Wink Das ist das letzte Mal, dass ich hier auf deine unnötige Kommentare antworte. Entweder kommst du morgen und filmst du, was du willst und entschuldigst du von uns und allen hier, oder hältst du bitte von hier raus Smiley Dein Ausweis nicht vergessen, sonst rufen wir die Polizei und wirst du gerne von denen befragt. 
Sabih

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:37 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 10:11:38 AM by Sabih

Well if you are on the 20th floor, what I already proved to be wrong, you can easily ask the other 2 companies on that floor for my phone number and call me back. loqio GmbH called me back yesterday so it would be easy for you to go few steps to your neighbor for the number and call me back.
And no matter how many times you repeat it, it is not possible for me to visit a non existing company. By the way, office buildings usually have no open door so I have to ring the doorbell but there is no bell with your name, as it can be seen on my photo, because you are not there.
Take your smartphone, start video at the front door where I have taken the photo and go upstairs to your office. This will take 5 minutes.
Some people reacted on Telegram on my message. They can confirm that there has not been any spam. Who is your community manager, do you have a phone number? What about your own phone number? Let me call you. You probably have a landline phone in your office.

The law in germany makes it a must to be entered into the so called "Handelsregister" when revenues go beyond 250k Euros. "Handelsregister" is a database in germany where you can easily find any company. Since your softcap is 500k you should be inside this database but you are not. It is not even clear what legal form your company is.

Bitte bring deinen Ausweis mit, weil morgen unser Anwalt auch da ist, also wenn du kommst, wirst du gerne von uns angezeigt Wink Das ist das letzte Mal, dass ich hier auf deine unnötige Kommentare antworte. Entweder kommst du morgen und filmst du, was du willst und entschuldigst du von uns und allen hier, oder hältst du bitte von hier raus Smiley Dein Ausweis nicht vergessen, sonst rufen wir die Polizei und wirst du gerne von denen befragt.

Google translator:

Please bring your ID with you, because our lawyer will be there tomorrow, so if you come, you will be gladly shown by us. Wink This is the last time I answer your unnecessary comments here. Either you come tomorrow and you film what you want and you excuse us and all here, or do you please keep out of here Smiley Do not forget your ID card, otherwise we call the police and you will like to be interviewed by them.

Ob eine Drohung mit einem Anwalt unter diesen Voraussetzungen der richtige Weg ist sei dahingestellt. (Whether a threat with a lawyer under these conditions is the right way is an open question.) Give me the phone number of your lawyer please so I can call him if he is in the office today this should be no problem.

Entweder kommst du morgen und filmst du, was du willst und entschuldigst du von uns und allen hier, oder hältst du bitte von hier raus

This is no proper german. The right way to say this would be:

Entweder kommst du morgen und filmst, was du willst und entschuldigst dich bei uns allen oder hältst dich bitte hier raus
janniswerner

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 01:39:29 PM by janniswerner

That's some wonderful broken German threats, but how about you instead just tell us the legal name of your company so we can do one quick check of the commercial register to see whether it exists and who the people behind it are? It's your legal duty to mention this name and the name of a corporate officer in all business communication, including your website, anyway, so this should be no biggie.
janniswerner

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

If anyone is interested in publishing your findings on SmartGenie, it looks like the ConcourseQ page for it could use some work: https://concourseq.io/Q/SmartGenie

Maybe don't delete simply statements of facts then. I understand that you need an approval process, but how come stating the facts that have also been stated here means that flags will be deleted?
smartgenie (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

Well if you are on the 20th floor, what I already proved to be wrong, you can easily ask the other 2 companies on that floor for my phone number and call me back. loqio GmbH called me back yesterday so it would be easy for you to go few steps to your neighbor for the number and call me back.
And no matter how many times you repeat it, it is not possible for me to visit a non existing company. By the way, office buildings usually have no open door so I have to ring the doorbell but there is no bell with your name, as it can be seen on my photo, because you are not there.
Take your smartphone, start video at the front door where I have taken the photo and go upstairs to your office. This will take 5 minutes.
Some people reacted on Telegram on my message. They can confirm that there has not been any spam. Who is your community manager, do you have a phone number? What about your own phone number? Let me call you. You probably have a landline phone in your office.

So you are still not here in our office? Why? It is funny, you are making a lot of statements here, but we have never seen you here at our office.

Come in today, our lawyer is also there today, so we can talk about your action here on this forum.
Sabih

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Come in today, our lawyer is also there today, so we can talk about your action here on this forum.

Give me the phone number of your lawyer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: