Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitverts.io *BETA - Advertising on the blockchain made easy and cheap  (Read 20868 times)
bitverts.io (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce the project BitVerts.io currently in BETA mode.

What does beta means?
Most of the features are not active yet, as currently you can see around and register but also adveritse for your referral link so you can get maximum earnings on the official launch day and after, like a head start.

What is bitverts.io
We are a paid-to-click system with multiple currency support so you can earn or advertising on specific currencies only
Although we are trying to improve it and expand it as time goes by to something more than that and include multiple features both for advertising & earning

What is the benefit if i start advertising bitverts.io ?
You will earn 10% referral commissions from both the actual sale of someone referred and from the user clicks on the ads

What are the prices for advertising & earning ?
As for the launch date we prepared a lot of advertisers prices are unique made so everyone can advertise and get exposure however the cheaper you advertiser the lower rate to be seen.

What currencies do you accept ?
Currently we are accepting: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum.
We have plans to add even more and upon request too.

Official launch is planned for 27th January

If anyone have input on thing that you like to see or to be changed all feedback is appreciated and implemented.

To register an account today go to: www.bitverts.io
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

If anyone have input on thing that you like to see or to be changed all feedback is appreciated and implemented.
May I know, why there's a deposit fee (withdrawal fee it's normal, but a deposit fee it's not)? https://archive.fo/Ij37T#selection-501.115-501.144

Perhaps you should correct the spelling mistakes as well ("referr" should be changed to "refer" and "i" should be capitalized "I" instead): https://imgur.com/a/o6Zgf

Why payments for earnings aren't instant? https://imgur.com/a/fdMoJ

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

May I know, why there's a deposit fee (withdrawal fee it's normal, but a deposit fee it's not)? https://archive.fo/Ij37T#selection-501.115-501.144

That is our earnings as we give all earnings to the clickers on a 1:1 rate due to lower advertising fee, all funds will be transparency shown on the website stats when we launch.

Perhaps you should correct the spelling mistakes as well ("referr" should be changed to "refer" and "i" should be capitalized "I" instead): https://imgur.com/a/o6Zgf
Fixed

Why payments for earnings aren't instant? https://imgur.com/a/fdMoJ
Because we are still testing the system, after we are 100% no bugs then will release instant payments, that should happen pretty soon after launch.

Also we fixed the Members Chat inside dashboard area as there was a small error

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Why total compaigns 0 ?
I don't want create account, How much cost click or another price for ads?
Thanks.
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Why total compaigns 0 ?
Thanks.

We are currently in BETA, we officially launch on 27th, then people will be able to start campaigns. As currently they can only register and get referrals.

After 27th you will be able to create campaigns without an account too. As we are trying to create an innovative system and create a friendly enviroment for everyone, prices are set by you as an advertiser and going as low as 1 satoshi / view however the cheaper the price you giving your ad will show lower in the list of ads so you might not get the best exposure or as fast visitors.

Best Regards
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Will have a look on this.

bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Update:

Referral commissions and direct referrals are now available to be seen in referrals area.

If anyone will like to see a certain currency on the launch let us know.

Best Regards
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:46 AM

Why total compaigns 0 ?
Thanks.

We are currently in BETA, we officially launch on 27th, then people will be able to start campaigns. As currently they can only register and get referrals.

After 27th you will be able to create campaigns without an account too. As we are trying to create an innovative system and create a friendly enviroment for everyone, prices are set by you as an advertiser and going as low as 1 satoshi / view however the cheaper the price you giving your ad will show lower in the list of ads so you might not get the best exposure or as fast visitors.

Best Regards

Ok, creating campaigns without account is cool!
1 satoshi / view.

PPC pay pre cost,  how much cost click?
Also I think need add open stats of all campaign and source traffic.
Thanks.
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Why total compaigns 0 ?
Thanks.

Best Regards

Ok, creating campaigns without account is cool!
1 satoshi / view.

PPC pay pre cost,  how much cost click?

Also I think need add open stats of all campaign and source traffic.
Thanks.

That is the cost per click min 1 satoshi or any 1 8th decimal of every cryptocurrency, but like i said before having a low price will result in showing your ad lower in the list. Also you can increase type spent on the ad with every 5 seconds.

We will consider that, as we need to add anyway a way for non registered users to check their campaign status.
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

As we are preparing to launch in 2 days want to tell everyone that a lot of development is going on daily, and after launch we will also add 2 more currencies:

- Ripple
- Cardano

We are also in to building of adding Dash, Monero and a few others.

bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

We are working hard on the features and we hope we will have some ads up soon and start the process of launching
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

We are still in BETA for the next 12 hours, but ads started to appear!
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Hello,

We are official launched, more features will be added soon.

Best Regards
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Upcoming features:

- Upgrades
- Rented Referrals
- Games
- PVP Games
- Tournaments and more

Best Regards
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

Hello,

Our advertising power is going strong! more than 5k members already.

Upgrades will come soon, meanwhile we updated a lot of small bugs and everything is smooth.

Best Regards
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

Hello,

Upgrades will be activated tommorow.

Advertisers, is your chance to get high quality traffic at the lowest price on the market!

Best Regards
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Hello,

Upgrades are active!.

Moving to the next features development, come and join us you won't be dissapointed.

Best Regards
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Why the site is not working at the moment?

I can see it's working just fine. you should refresh your browser, Delete cache and cookies.
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

We had a small issue with hosting but everything is fixed and new features added already
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

We had a small issue with hosting but everything is fixed and new features added already

Any update on your program? I suggest you to be more active here and let us know whats happening

Regards
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

new features added including dice
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Are there any plans to add another captcha like solvemedia? google recaptcha often doesn't work properly.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Just a few things that I've noticed.

1. The rates are extremely low. You're pretty much paying less than neobux for most of the ads, and when you take away all the withdrawal fees with bitcoin and other cryptos, it's probably not going to be worthwhile for anyone.
2. Many ads about ponzi/scam sites. Also a few about cloud mining that could actually be non-mining schemes. I would suggest filtering those out so that nobody falls to these scams and you don't get blamed for anything.
3. Site is a bit too simple, I think some more attractive design is needed.

The PTC and Video viewing market is extremely saturated atm, maybe find other sources of advertisement as well perhaps? People know that they're not getting organic traffic and is less inclined to use your service.

Smiley
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

Are there any plans to add another captcha like solvemedia? google recaptcha often doesn't work properly.

Yes we are adding a new captcha and shoul be live i think today or tommorow
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Just a few things that I've noticed.

1. The rates are extremely low. You're pretty much paying less than neobux for most of the ads, and when you take away all the withdrawal fees with bitcoin and other cryptos, it's probably not going to be worthwhile for anyone.
2. Many ads about ponzi/scam sites. Also a few about cloud mining that could actually be non-mining schemes. I would suggest filtering those out so that nobody falls to these scams and you don't get blamed for anything.
3. Site is a bit too simple, I think some more attractive design is needed.

The PTC and Video viewing market is extremely saturated atm, maybe find other sources of advertisement as well perhaps? People know that they're not getting organic traffic and is less inclined to use your service.

1. Well we have a pretty big amount of ads, and some pay even more than neobux ads especially if you are upgraded. Bitcoin withdrawal fee is required as that is how much we pay to send out the transaction, you probably know that too dunno why you brought that up.
2. We do not verify what websites are scam and what aren't, as we are not in power to call scam websites and ban their chance to advertise as ome of them might actually not be scam.
3. Compared with other crypto ptc's i think ours is ok and the most important thing is that is responsive
nikola22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

promised to add another captcha but there is only google recaptcha on login  Sad

BetFury                                                    
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

promised to add another captcha but there is only google recaptcha on login  Sad

We added a new one today
nikola22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

We added a new one today

thank you. already tested it - works perfectly. thanks for listening to your users and adding features that improve working with your site.

BetFury                                                    
kotobegemot

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Ecть зaмeчaниe  пo нoвoй кaпчe.
1. цыфpы-бyквы cлишкoм мeлкoгo шpифтa. Bы чтo, мoe зpeниe пpoвepяeтe или я нe poбoт ? Этa кaпчa бoльшe пoxoжa нa тaблицy пpoвepки зpeния. Увeличьтe шpифт.
2. кoгдa cдeлaл oшибкy пpи ввoдe этoй кaпчи, тo peфpeшa кaпчи нeт. Пpиxoдитcя пepeзaгpyжaть цeлyю cтpaницy caйтa.  Hy этo жe нecepьёзнo, ё-мoё  Roll Eyes

И вoпpoc - кoгдa yжe бyдeт oбмeнник Huh Cпeциaльнo eщe нe вывoдил, ждy oбмeнник чтoбы вce вывecти в oднoй вaлютe.
kotobegemot

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:53:14 AM

Baш кoшeлeк https://www.bitcrate.io/  yжe paбoтaeт или нeт ? Я пытaлcя зapeгитcя и нe пoлyчилocь, пoтoмy кaпчa кapтинкaми oт Гyгл вeчнo гoвopит "Heвepнo. пoвтopитe пoпыткy". 12 paз пpoбoвaл - нe пoлyчилocь, бpocил этo глyпoe зaнятиe.
Taкжe пoпpoбoвaл нaпиcaть oб этoм в пoддepжкy - ничeгo нe вышлo. пoтoмy чтo нaжимaю нa кнoпкy "Билeты нa пooдepжкy"  aбcoлютнo ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдит, никaкoй peaкции.  Зaчeм coздaвaть кoшeлeк. ecли нeльзя ни зapeгитcя, ни нaпиcaть в пoддepжкy Huh
Brightt202

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Please tell me whats your price of one page view and how much one can earn daily from your site thankx
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Baш кoшeлeк https://www.bitcrate.io/  yжe paбoтaeт или нeт ? Я пытaлcя зapeгитcя и нe пoлyчилocь, пoтoмy кaпчa кapтинкaми oт Гyгл вeчнo гoвopит "Heвepнo. пoвтopитe пoпыткy". 12 paз пpoбoвaл - нe пoлyчилocь, бpocил этo глyпoe зaнятиe.
Taкжe пoпpoбoвaл нaпиcaть oб этoм в пoддepжкy - ничeгo нe вышлo. пoтoмy чтo нaжимaю нa кнoпкy "Билeты нa пooдepжкy"  aбcoлютнo ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдит, никaкoй peaкции.  Зaчeм coздaвaть кoшeлeк. ecли нeльзя ни зapeгитcя, ни нaпиcaть в пoддepжкy Huh

hello,

It is working properly.

If you could login to bitcointalk you can login to bitcrate too as they both use recaptcha

Regards
pilonek

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I have suggestion, please add skip ad clicks Smiley [Suspicious link removed] etc, wait 5-10second and must solve captcha and skip ad Smiley or more only wait and click skip ad
bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 03:51:28 PM by bablor

Bчepa пocтaвил нa вывoд - дo cиx пop ничeгo нe пoлyчил!
Bcё нopмaльнo - пoлyчил cвoи эфиpки!
monsterman

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Huh Huh Huh
Hello!
Help me!
I activated 2 factor but now I can not access the site.
When I try to log in, it says it sends factor 2 to the email and it never arrives.
help please!

This is two days ago !!!!!!!!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I send message to Bitverts contact e-mail and they never answer me !!!!!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

My email is: ficheiro-x@hotmail.com

same with me
first the password is not working while i try to log in
requested new password 3 times it says due to heavy delays it might take 10 mins-1 hour
never arrived
sent a support ticket , no answer
bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

У вcex caйт нa peмoнтe?
kotobegemot

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Xoтeл ceгoдня вывecти зapaбoтaннoe, пишeт caйт нa peмoнтe. Heyжeли CКAM ?
jobsucher

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Admin was online in chat last Friday and said to everyone that the site is going to be down for a short time because they r updating the site, changing the script to collect higher profit for users. PLEASE keep watching it may go back online today or tomorrow. Online content needs time to propagate and be available again online
elkoxon

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Decided to buy some adds, 30h later campaign is not active, TX has 100+ confirmation and the amount i've sent was SPENT and sent to a different wallet, no reply from the support for nearly 30h. Looks like a SCAM to me
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Decided to buy some adds, 30h later campaign is not active, TX has 100+ confirmation and the amount i've sent was SPENT and sent to a different wallet, no reply from the support for nearly 30h. Looks like a SCAM to me

Hello,

Instead of saying it is a scam why not send a support ticket?

Regards
atari100

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

admin can you add info about sites where users promote bitverts in ptp contest ?
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

admin can you add info about sites where users promote bitverts in ptp contest ?
any websites that can direct the user to the website ( either iframe full page or direct link opening like cpc, cpm networks )
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

Admin, I was wondering if you could add the options like total referral commissions, source of referrals, ad purchase commissions etc. in the referral page? These options are really necessary to launch more effective ad campaigns for Bitverts. Right now the information in referral page is very cluttered.

bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

Admin, I was wondering if you could add the options like total referral commissions, source of referrals, ad purchase commissions etc. in the referral page? These options are really necessary to launch more effective ad campaigns for Bitverts. Right now the information in referral page is very cluttered.

Hi there,

Sure we will consider it for our next update, however the new stats will happen from when we add the update not before

Regards
eddiers

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

GUYS don't bother to invest and be very carefull with this site cause when i tryed to make a withdraw i got banned. Reason: having same password as other user ! Yeah i know it's funny.. so apparently you need a very very unique password or don't make an withdraw just to make sure you don't get banned.
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

GUYS don't bother to invest and be very carefull with this site cause when i tryed to make a withdraw i got banned. Reason: having same password as other user ! Yeah i know it's funny.. so apparently you need a very very unique password or don't make an withdraw just to make sure you don't get banned.

Are you sure this was the case. I have never heard anyone getting banned because of same passwords!! Maybe you two had same IP as well. Can admin confirm this. Even I have an account on Bitverts and would not want to get banned for this silly reason!!

eddiers

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 09:57:16 PM by eddiers

That was the reason of ban they gave me and i can show you printscreen of the chats of support ticket .I was amused also of the funny reason. I've been unbanned today(as they replyed in ticket) after 14 days of arguing with them but still cannot login.. been trying for like 5 hours. So i don't know if i am trully unbaned as they said.. i'll keep you posted.

edit: I am unbanned.  I recomend if you do encounter any problem write a ticket they seem reazonable
stefandotxyz

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Bitverts.io is legit. I became second in their contest: http://bitverts.io/top-visits-contest

I have received the BTC in my account, and so far i've received +10 withdrawals (LTC).
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

I wonder why the site is so slow from past few days. Admin maybe you should consider upgrading server capacity. Right now, Bitverts is just not usable.

stefandotxyz

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Too bad to see that the site is still very slow. Admin, if you need help with anything you can send me a PB. I have a lot of experience in setting up and running high traffic websites.
htowler

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

Payment Proof

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/e4645a70838f3b5e3d569c90c1bed1fb4c00434e831dcd9871668d6c2f005881/

monsterman

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

i have heard that the admin is sick might take some more time to recover and get back
anyways lets keep our fingers crossed for this site
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

I don't understand what's the issue with admin. Sometimes site gets slow, sometimes payments keep pending and now he is sick with no other admin in charge. How can we trust our money into a site which is run by a single person. Getting tired with this site.

stefandotxyz

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

I'm not longer going to use Bitverts, the reason is simple.

We have to wait weeks for a support answer? Absolutely unprofessional. Website has been down for 24 hours now, and no where you can read about it, very bad.
htowler

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

I think its gone
eddiers

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

The admin stopped paying when it started banning users for funny reasons, he wanted to keep the users who invested so he can steal more money. The "admin is sick " was the exit scam scheme. First he stopped paying withdrawals for weeks then he suddenly got sick and now the site is offline for some days. Should have listened to me guys when i posted and stop investing in this site.
Chit27

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

Admin of bitvert.io what happen to my account i try to login in your website what happen to your website kindly resolve this issue back my account.
stefandotxyz

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

The admin stopped paying when it started banning users for funny reasons, he wanted to keep the users who invested so he can steal more money. The "admin is sick " was the exit scam scheme. First he stopped paying withdrawals for weeks then he suddenly got sick and now the site is offline for some days. Should have listened to me guys when i posted and stop investing in this site.

I never invested in the site, I used the site to purchase ads and promote it, to get earnings from referrals. I've just created https://www.bitverts.com and will post alternatives for the site there.

Please note that the current sites listed on there, all belong to me. If you know any other good alternatives to bitverts.io, post it here and I will update the site.
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Ya the site seems to have gone for ever and so does the Admin. Personally I liked the site as it was very effective for advertising and earning both. But seems like either admin was not able to handle the site alone or just went greedy. It would be hard to find another site like it, especially for dirt cheap advertising.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

Reported as Waste of Time at Land of Trusted Faucets

Reason: Not Paying
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: