Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitverts.io *BETA - Advertising on the blockchain made easy and cheap  (Read 20868 times)
bitverts.io (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

new features added including dice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Are there any plans to add another captcha like solvemedia? google recaptcha often doesn't work properly.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Just a few things that I've noticed.

1. The rates are extremely low. You're pretty much paying less than neobux for most of the ads, and when you take away all the withdrawal fees with bitcoin and other cryptos, it's probably not going to be worthwhile for anyone.
2. Many ads about ponzi/scam sites. Also a few about cloud mining that could actually be non-mining schemes. I would suggest filtering those out so that nobody falls to these scams and you don't get blamed for anything.
3. Site is a bit too simple, I think some more attractive design is needed.

The PTC and Video viewing market is extremely saturated atm, maybe find other sources of advertisement as well perhaps? People know that they're not getting organic traffic and is less inclined to use your service.

Smiley
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

Are there any plans to add another captcha like solvemedia? google recaptcha often doesn't work properly.

Yes we are adding a new captcha and shoul be live i think today or tommorow
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Just a few things that I've noticed.

1. The rates are extremely low. You're pretty much paying less than neobux for most of the ads, and when you take away all the withdrawal fees with bitcoin and other cryptos, it's probably not going to be worthwhile for anyone.
2. Many ads about ponzi/scam sites. Also a few about cloud mining that could actually be non-mining schemes. I would suggest filtering those out so that nobody falls to these scams and you don't get blamed for anything.
3. Site is a bit too simple, I think some more attractive design is needed.

The PTC and Video viewing market is extremely saturated atm, maybe find other sources of advertisement as well perhaps? People know that they're not getting organic traffic and is less inclined to use your service.

1. Well we have a pretty big amount of ads, and some pay even more than neobux ads especially if you are upgraded. Bitcoin withdrawal fee is required as that is how much we pay to send out the transaction, you probably know that too dunno why you brought that up.
2. We do not verify what websites are scam and what aren't, as we are not in power to call scam websites and ban their chance to advertise as ome of them might actually not be scam.
3. Compared with other crypto ptc's i think ours is ok and the most important thing is that is responsive
nikola22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

promised to add another captcha but there is only google recaptcha on login  Sad

BetFury                                                    
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

promised to add another captcha but there is only google recaptcha on login  Sad

We added a new one today
nikola22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

We added a new one today

thank you. already tested it - works perfectly. thanks for listening to your users and adding features that improve working with your site.

BetFury                                                    
kotobegemot

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Ecть зaмeчaниe  пo нoвoй кaпчe.
1. цыфpы-бyквы cлишкoм мeлкoгo шpифтa. Bы чтo, мoe зpeниe пpoвepяeтe или я нe poбoт ? Этa кaпчa бoльшe пoxoжa нa тaблицy пpoвepки зpeния. Увeличьтe шpифт.
2. кoгдa cдeлaл oшибкy пpи ввoдe этoй кaпчи, тo peфpeшa кaпчи нeт. Пpиxoдитcя пepeзaгpyжaть цeлyю cтpaницy caйтa.  Hy этo жe нecepьёзнo, ё-мoё  Roll Eyes

И вoпpoc - кoгдa yжe бyдeт oбмeнник Huh Cпeциaльнo eщe нe вывoдил, ждy oбмeнник чтoбы вce вывecти в oднoй вaлютe.
kotobegemot

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:53:14 AM

Baш кoшeлeк https://www.bitcrate.io/  yжe paбoтaeт или нeт ? Я пытaлcя зapeгитcя и нe пoлyчилocь, пoтoмy кaпчa кapтинкaми oт Гyгл вeчнo гoвopит "Heвepнo. пoвтopитe пoпыткy". 12 paз пpoбoвaл - нe пoлyчилocь, бpocил этo глyпoe зaнятиe.
Taкжe пoпpoбoвaл нaпиcaть oб этoм в пoддepжкy - ничeгo нe вышлo. пoтoмy чтo нaжимaю нa кнoпкy "Билeты нa пooдepжкy"  aбcoлютнo ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдит, никaкoй peaкции.  Зaчeм coздaвaть кoшeлeк. ecли нeльзя ни зapeгитcя, ни нaпиcaть в пoддepжкy Huh
Brightt202

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Please tell me whats your price of one page view and how much one can earn daily from your site thankx
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Baш кoшeлeк https://www.bitcrate.io/  yжe paбoтaeт или нeт ? Я пытaлcя зapeгитcя и нe пoлyчилocь, пoтoмy кaпчa кapтинкaми oт Гyгл вeчнo гoвopит "Heвepнo. пoвтopитe пoпыткy". 12 paз пpoбoвaл - нe пoлyчилocь, бpocил этo глyпoe зaнятиe.
Taкжe пoпpoбoвaл нaпиcaть oб этoм в пoддepжкy - ничeгo нe вышлo. пoтoмy чтo нaжимaю нa кнoпкy "Билeты нa пooдepжкy"  aбcoлютнo ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдит, никaкoй peaкции.  Зaчeм coздaвaть кoшeлeк. ecли нeльзя ни зapeгитcя, ни нaпиcaть в пoддepжкy Huh

hello,

It is working properly.

If you could login to bitcointalk you can login to bitcrate too as they both use recaptcha

Regards
pilonek

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I have suggestion, please add skip ad clicks Smiley [Suspicious link removed] etc, wait 5-10second and must solve captcha and skip ad Smiley or more only wait and click skip ad
bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 03:51:28 PM by bablor

Bчepa пocтaвил нa вывoд - дo cиx пop ничeгo нe пoлyчил!
Bcё нopмaльнo - пoлyчил cвoи эфиpки!
monsterman

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Huh Huh Huh
Hello!
Help me!
I activated 2 factor but now I can not access the site.
When I try to log in, it says it sends factor 2 to the email and it never arrives.
help please!

This is two days ago !!!!!!!!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I send message to Bitverts contact e-mail and they never answer me !!!!!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

My email is: ficheiro-x@hotmail.com

same with me
first the password is not working while i try to log in
requested new password 3 times it says due to heavy delays it might take 10 mins-1 hour
never arrived
sent a support ticket , no answer
bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

У вcex caйт нa peмoнтe?
kotobegemot

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Xoтeл ceгoдня вывecти зapaбoтaннoe, пишeт caйт нa peмoнтe. Heyжeли CКAM ?
jobsucher

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Admin was online in chat last Friday and said to everyone that the site is going to be down for a short time because they r updating the site, changing the script to collect higher profit for users. PLEASE keep watching it may go back online today or tomorrow. Online content needs time to propagate and be available again online
elkoxon

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Decided to buy some adds, 30h later campaign is not active, TX has 100+ confirmation and the amount i've sent was SPENT and sent to a different wallet, no reply from the support for nearly 30h. Looks like a SCAM to me
bitverts.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Decided to buy some adds, 30h later campaign is not active, TX has 100+ confirmation and the amount i've sent was SPENT and sent to a different wallet, no reply from the support for nearly 30h. Looks like a SCAM to me

Hello,

Instead of saying it is a scam why not send a support ticket?

Regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: