Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is my proof of stake coin, before crowd sale need your feedback  (Read 281 times)
doorphone (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Hello,

Everyone, hope you are doing great.

I do social work in war zone areas, using cryptocurrency to help refugees, ( here is a small video www.waqarzaka.net ) , and being a Satellite TV channel artist , running Pakistan's top reality TV show for last 10 years having strong fan following in urdu speaking crowd around the world, many international startups hire me to promote their product like LINE app korea, Zapya China, YouNow Newyork, a year back Facebook started "Earn from LIVE Video" and I was among the first few publisher to test this live video earning option, so in short a good social media influencer in my region.

Being an Engineer , I am spreading awareness about blockchain and cryptocurrency in my region for last two years, and recently decide to eliminate this problem of purchasing Bitcoin at high rates in my region, as its not available like coinbase provide and too expensive on localbitcoins.

In order to solve this problem, that people should be able to buy a cryptocurrency using their credit/debit card or paypal, and later using that coin they exchange it for bitcoin or any crypto they like, I started this project ,  :

www.ouicoin.io
Proof of stake, preminded coin , 100 Million total supply, 20 Million will be for crowdsale.

Before writing a beautiful Whitepaper , I wanted to test wallets are running , explorer is working http://explorer.ouicoin.io/

and code should be there on github https://github.com/ouicoin/ouicoin/releases/

So I am not trying to bring any revolution instead trying to provide gateway between fiat and crypto purchasing,

Please if you can go through my project and give your feedback before I take it on crowdsale

As I have good fan following so I can create a good strong community of loyal users and in proof of stake using Masternode giving my fans some reward if not much, also the same coin will be used for collecting charity , sending it to refugees and at later stage providing them a debit card so they can utilize it (if Wavecrest and visa company sort out things) or please suggest a solution through which this coin can be used to help humanity in such a way that they can cash out from ATM machines

I guess this will be for the first time that any TV artist or social media guy putting himself as investor and starting his own coin, correct me if I am wrong and looking for help from all of you to make this a stable coin.

Borilla

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

you look like a BIG SCAM

you think people can't see that?
doorphone (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

Thats what I want to know , How U feel I am a scam, ? share it ,  I am open for discussion , that is the reason before putting it on public crowd sale, I came here to ask for feedback

So how am I a SCAM ? is the blockexplorer not working or wallets a lie or I have scam preminded coins which I will dump? share a reason?
Azzler19

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

It seems like a brilliant idea. Website looks great and looks like you have done a lot of charitable work and i managed to find a lot of videos on Youtube. By the looks of it it looks legit... look forward to hearing about further developments.
Borilla

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

It seems like a brilliant idea. Website looks great and looks like you have done a lot of charitable work and i managed to find a lot of videos on Youtube. By the looks of it it looks legit... look forward to hearing about further developments.

you just joined bitcointalk to write this message

well here's the proof it's a scam then
nycell

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

To me it looks like a great great opportunity plus i've followed the creater of ouicoin for a while now and made good profits using his advises regarding which coin to invest in. And seeing his popularity amongst people and his knowledge and experience i can definitely say HE CAN'T BE A SCAM. FYI already invested in ouicoin and really proud of ouicoin and pakistan. Keep up the good work and hope everyone make good profits with whatever they invest in.
Borilla

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

To me it looks like a great great opportunity plus i've followed the creater of ouicoin for a while now and made good profits using his advises regarding which coin to invest in. And seeing his popularity amongst people and his knowledge and experience i can definitely say HE CAN'T BE A SCAM. FYI already invested in ouicoin and really proud of ouicoin and pakistan. Keep up the good work and hope everyone make good profits with whatever they invest in.

an other user that has just joined now to write this comment

you think we can't see this? we only have to click on your name!

BIG SCAM
Jarry Zaidi

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

oui coin will rock the world in very short time. Here wee go ........................
nycell

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

everyone joins something for the first time, you weren't born with bitcointalk login credentials right?
i joined today as i never felt a need to join before i only read stuff and left as i have people who are much more experienced in this and guide me. Now that i see this post i wanted to write something in favor of something i have faith in and have invested in, unlike you who are just here to trash talk about something you don't even know about. Not here to argue with anyone just sharing my thoughts. Plus no one is forcing you to buy this coin, you don't like the idea you can simply ignore it i think.
gh0sta

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

Well is this the next big hit?
sjyi

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Hello:

I've gone through your website and looked at your block explorer.

I do have some questions.

1.  You intend to setup a market which is good.  But you also are pushing for complete anonymity.  How will you protect buyers/sellers from fraudulent transactions?  Everyone being honest and looking out for others is good, but even in transparent transactions, people take advantage of others' honesty for their gain.

2. You mentioned complete anonymity in transactions, but I see both sender and receiver addresses in the block explorer.  How do you claim anonymity?

3. You also mention speedy transactions.  What do you mean by this?  Would you provide some measurable parameters?

4. You mentioned POS reward is between 10-15%.  How will this reward be funded?

5. You mentioned Master Node gets rewarded for PrivateSend.  Would you elaborate this function and reward mechanism?

I have other questions, but this should be enough for now.

Good luck
Faizan aslam

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Pakistan product will be rock in future IN SHA ALLAH. Best opportunity for  us .i also invest on this coin. I am positive about ouicoin.This coin give us great profit very soon..oui coin we trust you .. Wink
Faizan aslam

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Some people says it's scam but we trust our Pakistan product ouicoin.we are Pakistani's and Pakistani always rock in the world.ouicoin has a bright future in crypto world we trust our product .
anas.rafique

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

I joined the Oui community since the beginning. Waqar is doing a great job distributing the coins via snaps  and creating new features for people of Pakistan t. The community is very active and it´s growing every day.

I think this coin has potencial to be the best anonymous coin in some time. We just need to wait and see what happens.
 Wink Oui Coin
Best Regards
Anas
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

/vouch  Smiley

you look like a BIG SCAM

you think people can't see that?

@Borilla please research before leaving a negative comment. Check OUI wallet and commits on their GitHub + check out the team page on OUI's website the CEO is showing himself. Everything is visible on the website so again please don't leave a negative comment before doing a proper research.

JackDance

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

The most important thing is make more people trust you. In Taobao.com, you can buy a whitepaper with 10RMB, the ICO is very easy now. That make the ICO very cheap and people become not trust the ICO.

You mentioned that you have a lot of fans and followers. This is a powerful advantage, you can make some airdrop and propagate your idea and future.
hayjamalo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

Hello:

I've gone through your website and looked at your block explorer.

I do have some questions.

1.  You intend to setup a market which is good.  But you also are pushing for complete anonymity.  How will you protect buyers/sellers from fraudulent transactions?  Everyone being honest and looking out for others is good, but even in transparent transactions, people take advantage of others' honesty for their gain.

2. You mentioned complete anonymity in transactions, but I see both sender and receiver addresses in the block explorer.  How do you claim anonymity?

3. You also mention speedy transactions.  What do you mean by this?  Would you provide some measurable parameters?

4. You mentioned POS reward is between 10-15%.  How will this reward be funded?

5. You mentioned Master Node gets rewarded for PrivateSend.  Would you elaborate this function and reward mechanism?

I have other questions, but this should be enough for now.

Good luck

good questions.

i am also from Pakistan and fan of waqar zaka. following on insta, snapchat, twitter and fb. but i love to see answers of these above questions from waqar zaka.
TheBitcoinBoy

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

This looks shit! No team! Nothing new! incomplete website! not sure how this will go out!

hayjamalo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

This looks shit! No team! Nothing new! incomplete website! not sure how this will go out!

agree  Smiley buit let him explain
djessi

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

The website looks very interesting to expect to hear about further developments.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: