Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 03:23:36 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is my proof of stake coin, before crowd sale need your feedback  (Read 288 times)
kash_1075

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

Hello:

I've gone through your website and looked at your block explorer.

I do have some questions.

1.  You intend to setup a market which is good.  But you also are pushing for complete anonymity.  How will you protect buyers/sellers from fraudulent transactions?  Everyone being honest and looking out for others is good, but even in transparent transactions, people take advantage of others' honesty for their gain.

2. You mentioned complete anonymity in transactions, but I see both sender and receiver addresses in the block explorer.  How do you claim anonymity?

3. You also mention speedy transactions.  What do you mean by this?  Would you provide some measurable parameters?

4. You mentioned POS reward is between 10-15%.  How will this reward be funded?

5. You mentioned Master Node gets rewarded for PrivateSend.  Would you elaborate this function and reward mechanism?

I have other questions, but this should be enough for now.

Good luck

good questions.

i am also from Pakistan and fan of waqar zaka. following on insta, snapchat, twitter and fb. but i love to see answers of these above questions from waqar zaka.

Hi All,
Can the developers please reply above queries.
doorphone (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

Firstly lets clear this , this project is a scam because new users from Pakistan are just joining in ?

I really want to understand , after showing working wallets and github or explorer , where is the scam ?

Plus this will be first coin asking people to deposit in a company's bank account so there is no fraud related ,

The main idea is to give people a coin which they can buy through normal banks and later exchange it for any crypto , so is this a bad idea? am I keeping preminded coins with me?

Share ideas so we can make this a better bridge between credit/debit card purchasing and crypto world
hayjamalo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

i totally trust you zaka bhai. but if someone want explanation, you must satisfy him. why cant you give answers of above questions.
doorphone (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

Everyone , thank you for your feedback, we started this journey alone with the name of "OUICOIN" , taking feedback from all of you, later we got the team and as per people's request we changed it to TENUP.

Same proof of stake, Masternode based theme but we forked a better coin PIVX , also the team we got after January 2018 and people suggested to change the name from OuiCoin as it was not sounding right, it turned out to be good decision to change the name before we go for public sale as Ouicoin has no Whitepaper, it was just a fork.

We will be starting a crypto call centre and a 4700 Square feet BlockChain plaza in Karachi, Pakistan, at this stage please have a look at www.tenup.io and share your thoughts as when I thought of launching a coin , I shared OuiCoin Idea here , and with your feedback we came up with new name , nothing big or unique , as we have a strong community so its our way of providing them facility.

doorphone (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

First, let me introduce myself, here's a Video profile showing what I do in BlockChain world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aC-2av5d9lU

Almost a year back, I posted that I am starting a platform having proof of stake, Masternode based Coin, first named oui, then we decided to call it TENUP, I would like to thank bitcointalk as when I wanted to start, I just had a rough idea but majority of the team that you see on own website are people who approached me after seeing my charity work using BlockChain in warzone areas, so here it is www.tenup.io

so finally, me and my friends made a good community, presented this platform at different conferences from BlockShow Europe to LA Token's conference in SF, USA, now posting tutorial for everyone,

We are planning to hit the exchanges in December 2018, there were many who asked so many questions when I started this topic and some supported the idea, please have a look at the final product, I will be starting Air Drop, ANN page for this, its a fork of Pivx Coin and all details are in the whitepaper, Telegram community is also growing , Wallets runnings, Masternodes running, please have a look at the following video and share are we guiding in an easy way ?

Tenup Fanpage Tutorial about Tenup
https://www.facebook.com/TenUpNation/videos/311901149612828/?__xts__
  • =68.ARAgPpdsUNDp-UrCNp_uF2gvgnUVrlpQFAjlWvnchbrWSboaQXdgRCCpuu2OHBi2DxzTbuyAmbB8IpdTMz3WIm_h_Zj3RQh36Qk77FgFh9wJi_fuFpiVPDMH3tvNQxd9Wm0sSN8TqDZPLGNwkQ83Dx2OTflbaQj99Qong3W7VrJUVUvP0xKX&__tn__=-R

Tenup Youtube channel , Private keys to Staking tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mn5XOg7EeI&t=127s

Looking forward for your positive feedback so we can improve before we launch Airdrop, ANN page and launching it on Exchange, please do contact if you want to be part of Tenup
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

First, let me introduce myself, here's a Video profile showing what I do in BlockChain world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aC-2av5d9lU

Almost a year back, I posted that I am starting a platform having proof of stake, Masternode based Coin, first named oui, then we decided to call it TENUP, I would like to thank bitcointalk as when I wanted to start, I just had a rough idea but majority of the team that you see on own website are people who approached me after seeing my charity work using BlockChain in warzone areas, so here it is www.tenup.io

so finally, me and my friends made a good community, presented this platform at different conferences from BlockShow Europe to LA Token's conference in SF, USA, now posting tutorial for everyone,

We are planning to hit the exchanges in December 2018, there were many who asked so many questions when I started this topic and some supported the idea, please have a look at the final product, I will be starting Air Drop, ANN page for this, its a fork of Pivx Coin and all details are in the whitepaper, Telegram community is also growing , Wallets runnings, Masternodes running, please have a look at the following video and share are we guiding in an easy way ?

Tenup Fanpage Tutorial about Tenup
https://www.facebook.com/TenUpNation/videos/311901149612828/?__xts__
  • =68.ARAgPpdsUNDp-UrCNp_uF2gvgnUVrlpQFAjlWvnchbrWSboaQXdgRCCpuu2OHBi2DxzTbuyAmbB8IpdTMz3WIm_h_Zj3RQh36Qk77FgFh9wJi_fuFpiVPDMH3tvNQxd9Wm0sSN8TqDZPLGNwkQ83Dx2OTflbaQj99Qong3W7VrJUVUvP0xKX&__tn__=-R

Tenup Youtube channel , Private keys to Staking tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mn5XOg7EeI&t=127s

Looking forward for your positive feedback so we can improve before we launch Airdrop, ANN page and launching it on Exchange, please do contact if you want to be part of Tenup

There are a few things I’d like to point out. First the team looks legit and well designated in their fields. I’ve seen the charitable work you’ve done, so it can be said that you  work a lot for the betterment for other. Another thing to note is the innovation idea of you and your community arebringing can have an ever lasting affect on Pakistan’s economy and it could potentially boost its own currency’s value, if it legalised crypto and blockchain based platforms. I hope the best for you and TenUp.

TenUp seems like a good project. I’d very much be interested to participate in its airdrop and become a part of it.
doorphone (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

@Asad

Thank you

and its a great feeling that few months back when I posted , 90% were posting against me , now the entire team which you see ta Tenup is from bitcointalk or people referred me to programmers to work with,

Recently Bitcoin News connected because of my post and posted this interview , so the journey is smooth

https://bitcoinnews.com/exclusive-interview-with-waqar-zaka-celebrity-tv-host-turned-bitcoin-philanthropist-praises-revolutionary-technology/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: