Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid task: Need XRP, NEM, Cardano, Monero, ZCash to work...  (Read 35 times)
fsiddiqui (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Not sure if this is the allowed place to post this, but I hope mod will direct it to right place.

Paid task, Bounty $200 worth of BTC

I have installed bitcoind, litecoin and DASH on server. They are all very similar. I have also got ETH installed and working as well. Our objective is to integrate these wallets on one of our projects. We have a Ubuntu 16.04 server and that is where I am going to install these wallets.

I am looking for a way to install Ripple, NEM, Cardano, Monero, ZCash, and few others to work via REST API or JSON-RPC API or at very least cli but I am unable to find any solution for this.

1. Either we install these wallets individually and then work on each separately.
2. Either there is a single wallet that supports all or most of these coins, and also has CLI/API so I can integrate it.

I need help installing, and understanding how it works, so you will tell me how to make it work via Skype chat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: