Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell/Buy About 100k+ USD worth of Crypto Daily @ market rate + Singapore/Bangkok  (Read 20314 times)
bitcointradesg (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:38 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 07:25:36 PM by bitcointradesg

THERE HAS SOMEONE IMPERSONATING ME ON TELEGRAM PLEASE ONLY MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ONLY TALKING TO THE REAL ME @shabbs18 PLS MAKE SURE TO ONLY CHECK THE TELEGRAM HANDLE OF THE PERSON THAT YOU'RE MESSAGING. YOU CAN FREELY ASK ME TO REPLY TO THIS CHAT SAYING THAT I AM TALKING TO YOU TO PROVE THAT I'M THE PERSON THAT YOU'RE MESSAGING ON TELEGRAM (cuz only i have access to this thread duh?)
p.s. lots of screwed up scammers out there, stay safe guys. btw it feels good being impersonated lol, it shows that you're someone important worth impersonating lmao thanks scammers ^_^v
my telegram handle is strictly @Shabbs18
I will always request to do a face to face transaction, please verify with me in real life my telegram handle (@Shabbs18) and that I am the owner of this thread! If someone is talking lots of nonsense and pressuring you, it is most likely an imposter...
screenshot album proof: https://imgur.com/a/iugZZ2o?

------------
(out of courtesy, we are a liquidity provider that can handle cash/bank transfer. so please do not message me asking to sell to you at discount or buy from you at premium...)

We can supply/take in around 150k USD ( 200k SGD / 4.5M THB) worth of Crypto (Majors/Stablecoins - BTC/ETH/USDT/ETC) at live market rate daily. This supply/Demand can increase for special large order deals. If you require more liquidity support, we can also support 1M+ USD transactions, but only after first successful transaction, i.e., first time transactions will be ~50-150k USD. Once we establish some technical trust we can take your larger order.
I'm based in Singapore & Bangkok and SGD is our local currency, Singapore Dollars (aka FIAT), and THB is Thailand's local currency, Thai Baht; like USD for the US.

Prefer to meet up and transact if we're in the same country. For large deals, one of us travelling can be an option, preferably in the Asian region but if the deal is substantial we can definitely consider further locations.

Best if we meet face to face to transact, we have an office in Singapore with company name/registered and public information. If you're not comfortable we can also do it in a bank. I can host you in SG - DBS/OCBC privilege banking area. For Bangkok we will deal strictly inside Bank branches in any big mall only - Terminal 21/Siam Paragon/Central World/Emquartier for first time.

For large face to face transactions, I can prepare around ~50+ BTC equivalent in crypto (or FIAT~ few hundred k SGD / few mil THB). We
transact a small amount first to build some technical trust (~5 BTC/50k SGD/1mil THB) and if the first transaction went good, I'm sure both of us will be willing to trade the remaining balance to make the travel worthwhile. If you're coming to Singapore, safety is super high here, Singapore is incredibly safe and low in crime, firearms and drugs (even chewing gum) are banned here. There's literally no bribery/corruption (the penalty for drug trafficking is the death penalty here) here and even if someone dies because of some crime, it's so rare that the entire nation talks about it for 1 month at every opportunity. Similar to large deals I've done in the past, I can secure a meeting room in our local national bank (DBS Bank/OCBC Bank - i.e. a neutral place and semi private place - there's free coffee too) so that you will feel safe and secure while transacting. For Bangkok, due to the sensitive nature of the country, for now we will deal strictly only in any big bank branch in any big mall full (Terminal 21/Siam Paragon/Central World/Emquartier).
We can take cash transaction/corporate bank transfer in Singapore and for Bangkok we can deal both Cash/Bank transfer. If you require bank transfer for Singapore, we will require full kyc and only to corporate accounts. There's been lost of 3rd party scams going around so we will want to know the person transferring money is doing so to buy/sell x amount of crypto.

Will be selling at market floating rate of max +3%, of which you get to choose the timing you wish to buy the crypto
We can also take in your crypto at max -3%.
Rates are dependent on the day, but for indicative will be around there. We might have more/less liquidity on that day.
Preferably looking for a frequent buyer/seller but one time transactions are welcomed as well.
Kindly add me on telegram @Shabbs18 to discuss further, cheers and all the best.

Words and bullshits can always be manipulated, but facts, evidence and logistical arrangements will always prove real buyers/sellers.

Latest Update (Sep 2019) : I've gotten some professional alignments with Crypto, so I'm back in the scene regularly. Feel free to inquire.
Update (Jan 2020) : Have started testing the bangkok market lately, and it seems there is demand for fiat-crypto here. Real life commitments have me based in Bangkok at the moment so we cover both Singapore and Bangkok markets for now. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skorms

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Be aware... double poster with new Nickname

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2817139.0
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

Be aware... double poster with new Nickname

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2817139.0

Hi, I am not affiliated with that person.
Obviously that person has no sense on what the repercussions are with copy and pasting someone else's post, and creating a username almost similar to that person, posting it on the same forum and outright. What effect that has on the trust strangers would have to place in another online anonymous user met through a forum. This trust issue is of utmost importance especially when dealing with 5-6 digits. You should be in fact worried to trade with someone who places little emphasis on EQ or trust.

I'm officially stating that I'm not associated with that person.

In terms of proof, feel free to look at my posting history to see that I have been active ever since I created my account. We are also on different telegram accounts, apparently.

I am currently finalizing a trade and will request for the person to post a review after we have completed transaction. I will also provide some proof of the completed transaction after
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Some of us don't have any idea what SDG mean actually. My impression after reading to post was that this is a new coin and doesn't have any AN thread here and is a potential scam. Two people had posted the same offer already so can you provide the ANN thread link to it and is it listed on exchanges already?

bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Some of us don't have any idea what SDG mean actually. My impression after reading to post was that this is a new coin and doesn't have any AN thread here and is a potential scam. Two people had posted the same offer already so can you provide the ANN thread link to it and is it listed on exchanges already?

You kinda have google to tell you that SGD means Singapore Dollar.... Sorry my country's currency is so insignificant?
newjobsonline

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

How many btc can you supply and whats the rates and the scrow service you use.

RESPECT
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Can anyone confirm doing sucessful trade with this man?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
newjobsonline

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

not one trade conducted here I guess. I am waiting at his response on the scrow used.

If is used Ognasty or anyone from this forum´s list of trusted scrows I can buy some of his btcs.

RESPECT
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

SDG is Singapure Dollar, Is a FIAT currency validated like all the other bank currencie there is : debt money.

He asks to buy BTC for Singapore dollar. Maybe a three way bussines is in order SDG / Euro or USD and then the owner of the btc takes the desired payment currency.

there could not exist a thread because this is not a new crypto or ICO, is a fiat currency.

You can sell SDG for euro or dollar or make him do that and ask him to pay you with your desired fiat.

I would also buy BTC if anyone here wishes to sell.

In anyway they want and with any of the respected scrows here in the forum.

RESPECT

A very confusing post.

Firstly, it’s SGD and not SDG. This is the official ISO 4217 Alpha-3 three-letter code for SINGAPORE DOLLAR, the national currency of the Republic of Singapore, a sovereign country in South East Asia.

It’s simple. OP is selling bitcoins and he wants money in exchange for his bitcoins.

One can tell from the quality of posts whether or not such posters have ever held a passport (or even know what it is!), let alone traveled beyond their country’s borders.

bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

SDG is Singapure Dollar, Is a FIAT currency validated like all the other bank currencie there is : debt money.

He asks to buy BTC for Singapore dollar. Maybe a three way bussines is in order SDG / Euro or USD and then the owner of the btc takes the desired payment currency.

there could not exist a thread because this is not a new crypto or ICO, is a fiat currency.

You can sell SDG for euro or dollar or make him do that and ask him to pay you with your desired fiat.

I would also buy BTC if anyone here wishes to sell.

In anyway they want and with any of the respected scrows here in the forum.

RESPECT

A very confusing post.

Firstly, it’s SGD and not SDG. This is the official ISO 4217 Alpha-3 three-letter code for SINGAPORE DOLLAR, the national currency of the Republic of Singapore, a sovereign country in South East Asia.

It’s simple. OP is selling bitcoins and he wants money in exchange for his bitcoins.

One can tell from the quality of posts whether or not such posters have ever held a passport (or even know what it is!), let alone traveled beyond their country’s borders.

Thanks for summarizing for me. I've conducted a trade successfully with a Korean I met from this forum for about 35k SGD.

I don't understand why people make it sound so complicated. I have bitcoin, I'm selling. I want currency. I'm stating that I'm based in Singapore so if by the chance a buyer is in Singapore we can deal too. Otherwise, there's a possibility of meeting up in Singapore because anybody that knows Singapore would know that we're a super safe first would country with no guns, drugs, corruption, bribery or safety problems which makes it a safe haven for large volume transactions in South East Asia. Crime is almost unheard of here.

I guess the confusions spiralled down because I put SGD in the title and nobody knows what SGD is so I've amended it to USD.
newjobsonline

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

If you can and will use a Normal Escrow Service listed in this forum, and you are willing to trade with a newbie who doesnt used to post until recently I am willing to become a buyer for you.

We need .

1.- Signed message from the BTC adress to the Escrow of your prefference ( of the ones listed in this forum)

2.- Price value in + - % based on Blockchain info.

3.- Work out on the Desired payment method.

RESPECT

bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

If you can and will use a Normal Escrow Service listed in this forum, and you are willing to trade with a newbie who doesnt used to post until recently I am willing to become a buyer for you.

We need .

1.- Signed message from the BTC adress to the Escrow of your prefference ( of the ones listed in this forum)

2.- Price value in + - % based on Blockchain info.

3.- Work out on the Desired payment method.

RESPECT

Hi can you contact me on telegram to talk more. Thanks!
Replying back and forth here is a little tedious.
newjobsonline

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Im sorry I only want to do bussines here in the open.

If you really can sell the Btc you say its going to be easy.

lets talk here.

RESPECT
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Im sorry I only want to do bussines here in the open.

If you really can sell the Btc you say its going to be easy.

lets talk here.

RESPECT

Yeah, price is already listed in the first post, along with every other information. So what other questions do you have?
I'm definitely game on using escrow services. I'd recommend one like bitcoinworld, they're a chinese based escrow services that charges only 0.25%, LBC or many of the other human p2p escrow providers charge 1%.
newjobsonline

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

BTC Escrow here charges from 1 to 3% im ok with it.

the scrow can be paid from the seller or from the buyer. ( we can work things up you or me or both 50/50)

in the post you say that the price is Market price +6% I assume you consider Blockchain.info as "market price"

There is no way I use any page as escrow... we are going to deal here in the open in this way this forum acts, or we are going to trade according to international laws.. using contract and stuff .
we can go that road also. but I really want to finish bussines in the forum way ( I want to earn trust here also)

All right, so can we consider our deal started?

Btc to sell at a price of Blockchain.info +6% ( please any of the escrows here that is interested in mediating here, let me know)

RESPECT
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

BTC Escrow here charges from 1 to 3% im ok with it.

the scrow can be paid from the seller or from the buyer. ( we can work things up you or me or both 50/50)

in the post you say that the price is Market price +6% I assume you consider Blockchain.info as "market price"

There is no way I use any page as escrow... we are going to deal here in the open in this way this forum acts, or we are going to trade according to international laws.. using contract and stuff .
we can go that road also. but I really want to finish bussines in the forum way ( I want to earn trust here also)

All right, so can we consider our deal started?

Btc to sell at a price of Blockchain.info +6% ( please any of the escrows here that is interested in mediating here, let me know)

RESPECT

Yeah, I'm just suggesting the website escrow because I use it frequently alot when trading online as well, the fees are also much lower ~0.25%. Even if we use the website escrow I can up your trust here after a successful rep. But honestly rep/trust is one thing, people analyze how you talk, how you present yourself before they ascertain how trustworthy you can be.
U know we're talking about transacting large amounts right so if we can save on the escrow fees will be best. I'm not ok with anything above 1% for escrow fees. I'm ok to split it half half if you seriously want to use a forum escrow contact instead of a website. I've done many trades in the past 2 weeks and I can give evidence and screenshots of my past customers that I interacted with.
That sounds good, we can use blockchain.info price +6%. In my country Crypto trading is not officially regulated and is counted as capital gains, so it's good on my side
Anyway some quick questions, how do you intend to pay me? In what Currency? And what country are you from?
newjobsonline

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

All right, If you want to msg me in private we can chat a litle bit more about it, I would preffer this escrow instead of the LBC ( if you can choose one, or let me do it is all right)
I can pay half and you pay half.

How many btc you can provide?

I can pay you in American Dollars, Euros, or even in your Singapore Dollars if you preffer.

Bank Wire or Credit Letter if you choose to use the bank as a scrow also works for me.

If you want to use escrow here, let me know how many btcs and lets deal.

Smiley Atm Blockchain.info price is 8,680 if you are asking for 6% up it should be 9200 USD for each BTC.
Is that correct?

RESPECT
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

That is a lot of money out there imagine 100 USD worth of bitcoin in our country that would be 100k/100,000 x 52 (the value of dollar to our currency) 5,200,000.00. It could buy a house and lot plus a brandnew luxury car. Girls will be gone crazy with you and you have all the drinks and party for one week or in a month. That is a very good holding of bitcoin you have there and I hope that bitcoin or money could be put into good use. Anyway that is your investment and we all have different kinds of priorities in life. Let me take this opportunity to make a piece of advise with your bitcoin holdings, better save your money from the profit and make a percentage to invest again in bitcoin and make another gainful transactions and lastly help other members here in our forum if you have some extra time and fortune.

bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

All right, If you want to msg me in private we can chat a litle bit more about it, I would preffer this escrow instead of the LBC ( if you can choose one, or let me do it is all right)
I can pay half and you pay half.

How many btc you can provide?

I can pay you in American Dollars, Euros, or even in your Singapore Dollars if you preffer.

Bank Wire or Credit Letter if you choose to use the bank as a scrow also works for me.

If you want to use escrow here, let me know how many btcs and lets deal.

Smiley Atm Blockchain.info price is 8,680 if you are asking for 6% up it should be 9200 USD for each BTC.
Is that correct?

RESPECT

I can supply daily ~10 BTC, if you wish to have more supply daily you have to let me know in advance.

Which country are you based in? Banks don't escrow for crypto currency. If you bank wire to me will be subject to processing time. Please note that I will only release the BTC escrow once the funds are in my account, as bank wires can be cancelled/reversed if the funds have not gone through. Please acknowledge this before you decide to trade with me. I will not release the escrow after you've made the wire instruction, but only after the funds have gone through. So you should check with your bank how long roughly for the transaction to go through. That's why I've been asking where you are based.

We can use a bitcointalk escrow for such long time window transaction.

You can wire me USD, my account can receive USD.

Regarding the price, you are right. Let's start, add me on telegram @shabbs18 and we'll finalize the details there.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:48:30 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 09:08:36 AM by warningsigns

That is a lot of money out there imagine 100 USD worth of bitcoin in our country that would be 100k/100,000 x 52 (the value of dollar to our currency) 5,200,000.00. It could buy a house and lot plus a brandnew luxury car. Girls will be gone crazy with you and you have all the drinks and party for one week or in a month. That is a very good holding of bitcoin you have there and I hope that bitcoin or money could be put into good use. Anyway that is your investment and we all have different kinds of priorities in life. Let me take this opportunity to make a piece of advise with your bitcoin holdings, better save your money from the profit and make a percentage to invest again in bitcoin and make another gainful transactions and lastly help other members here in our forum if you have some extra time and fortune.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

That's what the entire post was about.

The rest was all about how to squander money on "a brand new house and car, girls gone crazy, drinks and parties for a week or a month". Having shared with you those priorities in his life, he then graciously takes the opportunity to advice you how to financially manage your life.

I'm guessing that would be someone from the Philippines, given 5,200,000 pesos being the rough equivalent of 100k USD.

Please note that I will only release the BTC escrow once the funds are in my account, as bank wires can be cancelled/reversed if the funds have not gone through. Please acknowledge this before you decide to trade with me. I will not release the escrow after you've made the wire instruction, but only after the funds have gone through. So you should check with your bank how long roughly for the transaction to go through. That's why I've been asking where you are based.

Yes, that's a very important part of the transaction process. I will repeat what I posted on another thread:

Just like the back of our hand, we all know (and must always remember) that bitcoin is irreversible while a bank transfer can be recalled if circumstances warrant it:

The ability of an originator (or the sending bank) to recall a wire hinges primarily on whether or not the payment order has been accepted by the receiving bank. That principle applies to both domestic and international wires.

Knowing this, even if the transferred funds are credited to your account, check and double check that they are cleared (spendable) funds. If the sending bank sends a Stop Payment Order to the receiving bank on the SWIFT MT492 system while final credit is pending or being processed, that money will be reversed and if you already sent the coins, you know what that means.

• Engage a trusted escrow to hold the coins and
  • Wait for funds to fully clear and reflect as POSITIVE available balance on your account with no holds whatsoever.

Never send or release coins based alone on screen shots, pics of receipts or similar proof of payment. Wait for cleared funds to appear on your bank account.

Please use a trusted escrow with an established and solid presence on this forum. Contact that escrow directly on the escrow thread or profile page. And most importantly, rely solely on instructions sent directly by the escrow. If the person you are transacting with requests you to provide your email address, ignore it or treat it as a red flag. The purpose is usually to send you a spoofed version of the escrow's email instructing you to deposit coins to a BTC address. When contacting the escrow, ensure and ascertain that the profile or thread is the genuine website and not a spoofed or fake website.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: