Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good and scam mining companies, could we make order?  (Read 163 times)
alexp74 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

Hi guys, it is only few weeks that i’m trying  to make business with mining/trading cryptocurrency.
Trading is so difficulty, you know. Too much fluctuations, to heavy everyday. Buying servers is the best solution, but to raise our hash power we need an help from serious web mining company.
Here and around web there are a lot of discussion about good and scam companies, but of course, no way to have definitive answers about anyone of them. I try to explain what I understand (probably, maybe  Wink ).
Please help me to make a good job, ok?

Top: hashflare, genesis mining (I try the first, friend works a lot with the second)

Probably good: nuvoo mining. I will try this website soon, maybe I will make a mistake, but is seems serious. Please if you want to try it, ask me: I give you my referral code. It is more expensive than hashflare, but you can save money introducing new customer. Small benefit by multilevel, so i don’t love it but I can accept this. So if you didn’t know it, appreciate my news and make my code on it Smiley

Probably scam: minergate, cripterra.
Question mark: crypto mining farm, 803 mine. I really don’t understand them.

I appreciate your help...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Minergate is legit and it's just a pool offering mining software a GUI on it. They don't even offer cloud mining or hosting of any sort, and I've mined with them and received payments from them in the past.

I've used Hashflare a bit in the past and I've had a mostly positive experience then, with payouts processing quickly and everything working correctly. Note that this was roughly a year ago, things could have changed.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

Yes, things on hashflare changed. They shut down lifetime contracts and set withdraw minimum to 500$, as I just read in forum and later in hashflare. Genesis seems to have also shut down lifetime contracts. The last legit cloud miner, i know, is eobot. But I wouldn't invest. It is not profitable. If you want to earn, you could buy some cryptocurrencies and lend them on poloniex and bitfinex.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:21:05 AM

Probably scam: minergate, cripterra.
Agree, even minergate is legit but the income isnt really great. And if you mean Crypterra then you must read on their own Thread, they use image from google.

Question mark: crypto mining farm, 803 mine. I really don’t understand them.
Cryptomining farm looks like not legit mining farm, they offer stable income everyday. Since the difficulty always changing but they has stable income. Really suspicious. For 803 i will skip because never heard about it.

Minergate is legit and it's just a pool offering mining software a GUI on it. They don't even offer cloud mining or hosting of any sort, and I've mined with them and received payments from them in the past.
They offer Cloud Mining on their site  Undecided

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
alexp74 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Ok, I forget to speak about  eobot. I don’t like his website, seems too complicated. But people love it, it seems the ancient of the mining web site.

Legit website are also hashing 24,  minergate and zagtor.

Any experience there?
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

They offer Cloud Mining on their site  Undecided

Yes, Minergate offers Cloud Mining. But there are some threads here in the forum that show that at least for Cloud Ming their results are way below of what you should expect. So most probably legit but not worth the investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: