Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:34:46 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Hash/Virtual Mining Corporation  (Read 625 times)
solareclipse64236 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:44:53 PM

Clearly a fake?

gaspark

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:16:53 PM

I hope not

Kevin Gaspar <-me
2013-09-01 07:16:35

Dear all,
I have several questions regarding my order with you.
1) I noticed that you founded a company called "Virtual Mining" last year in Missouri, which was later closed by the authorities (https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Corp.asp?3322736). Now there is another "Virtual Mining" company registered in Delaware, which also operates in Missouri, but with a different name (BTC Mining Corporation). Can you please shed some light on this, in particular why the authorities shut down your former "Virtual Mining" company?
2) On you website you state that "Fast-Hash" and "Gold Rush" are trademarks of your company. However, when checking with the US Patent and Trademark Office (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/) I did not find any such trademarks registered by "Virtual Mining Corporation". Can you elaborate on this?
3) What happens if you cannot deliver my miner by October/November as stated on your website? Will I get a refund in this case?
Many thanks and all the best,
Kevin

Kevin Gaspar
2013-09-05 11:58:20

Did you get the last message?

Ken Slaughter
2013-09-05 12:31:22

Dear Kevin Gaspar,
Did you get the answers to your questions. We had a little problem with our server after I answered your questions, so I just want to make sure your received the answer.
Regards,
Ken
Customer service

Kevin Gaspar
2013-09-06 01:58:35

"No, I did not receive the answers to my questions. Please be so kind and send them again. Many thanks and best regards, Kevin

Kevin Gaspar
2013-09-08 00:19:00

No, I did not receive the answers to my questions. Please be so kind and send them again. Many thanks and best regards, Kevin

Kevin Gaspar
2013-09-08 23:25:24

let´s try again!
Dear all,
I have several questions regarding my order with you.
1) I noticed that you founded a company called "Virtual Mining" last year in Missouri, which was later closed by the authorities (https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Corp.asp?3322736). Now there is another "Virtual Mining" company registered in Delaware, which also operates in Missouri, but with a different name (BTC Mining Corporation). Can you please shed some light on this, in particular why the authorities shut down your former "Virtual Mining" company?
2) On you website you state that "Fast-Hash" and "Gold Rush" are trademarks of your company. However, when checking with the US Patent and Trademark Office (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/) I did not find any such trademarks registered by "Virtual Mining Corporation". Can you elaborate on this?
3) What happens if you cannot deliver my miner by October/November as stated on your website? Will I get a refund in this case?
Many thanks and all the best,
Kevin

Kevin Gaspar
2013-09-10 10:03:20

Hello?

Kevin Gaspar
2013-09-11 03:26:14

Anyone Here?

------------------------------------------
For all e-mail addresses I get an error message.
I've always got a quick response.
But when I wanted to know what was the specific contact, such as death.

I hope I did not send my money to a criminal.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

kslaughter@axs.net

When i send a Direrct mail to the adresses
support@virtualminingcorp.com
sales@virtualminingcorp.com
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:20:50 PM

I hope I did not send my money to a criminal.

Well, when one google image searches Kenneth Slaughter, one gets about 17 billion mugshots, soooo....
iCaaamn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:52:17 PM

Let's see idk..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: