Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Labcoin? Did they vanish after the IPO, NO updates and NO news?  (Read 1129 times)
eve (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:20:12 AM

As the saying goes, when they need your money they will come Begging, after they got your money, they couldn't bother with you. They were no updates and theswede and Sam was missing in action on the securities and custom hardware thread. Did they run away. ? THanks to you all for the money now the can go enjoy themselves after the IPO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eve (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:44:15 AM

Quote from: nickwen on August 24, 2013, 05:20:51 AM
May i ask some questions?
because i trying to get more information from labcoin ,and now I have a little uncertainty

1 Why TSMC Logo deformed, and the TSMC Logo is a very old version, there are red lines should not orange, i don't think they use the deformed Logo especially for the professional company like TSMC

2.TSMC is a Taiwanese company, but why from "3.jpeg" seems all language used from China.

3 Why product code in "2.JPG" seems LBC1301/02, but LBCX1301/02 in "3.JPG"

4 Until now, the published information, has not any proof like real pictures, videos, etc, everything is only talk and dream. and the only picture is the Cyclone FPGA, Also,
  I have noticed beside a business card,from the URL on the card, I can find a Company specialized for the test equiment(maybe means nothing).

5 That Customer Information form looks very unprofessional especially for the professional company like TSMC

6 that MPW form the mobile number I have call 4,5 times, but never answered, especially  that mobile number is the contact number for the TSMC

7 and i find that in other post "http://trilema.com/2013/the-anatomy-of-a-scam/"

BTW the 1,2,3.jpg i got it form here http://labcoin.com/img/ and here http://labcoin.com/docs/

so, thank you

mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:49:07 AM

Good shit eve.
bystander

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:53:28 AM

Concur, Eve's hard-hitting investigative look into this is unparalleled. 

I checked some TSMC low-res jpgs that Yifu uploaded last year from TSMC and Eve's right.  Esp the deformed logo.
tolip_wen

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:46:41 AM

As the saying goes, when they need your money they will come Begging, after they got your money, they couldn't bother with you. They were no updates and theswede and Sam was missing in action on the securities and custom hardware thread. Did they run away. ? THanks to you all for the money now the can go enjoy themselves after the IPO.

I thought I had the answer but further investigation shows I am dyslexic.
I remembered seeing "CoinLab" recently. (not Labcoin)
http://alydian.co/

^^^ I do not advocate purchasing from them ^^^
I'm not pro or con just to be clear, everybody do your own calculations!

My calculations suggest a minimum of $200K down the tubes/gone/poof/finito.
More likely IMneverHO a loss of $300,000 USD.

They definately did not waste money on a fancy website! Smiley
(so they got that goin of them)

Your Mileage May Vary

Is this them?

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: