Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your predictions in the future for the ripple?  (Read 635 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

what are your predictions in the future for the ripple?
I wonder what level can ride the ripple in the coming years
In current situation ripple is best platform because one bank also invested in ripple coin so this coin will be surely raise in future and this coin is survey in long years.
But some peoples are looking the upcoming coins so we don't predict the future possibilities in cryptocurrency. I think this year Ripple is one of the best currency.
Agree, The only reason why Ripple is still sustainable until now is that Ripple backed by bankers. Even though Ripple is known to be centralized bankers coins which all the cryptocurrencies community hated. Ripple will always have a place in the market because we can't count how many bankers support Ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dvs45

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

I believe it can be between 1 and 3 USD, I saw two pumps but I do not expect anything special
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Between 3 and 5 dollars in coming months
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

I think that the ripple turns into a coin for the pump. Periodically he is remembered, pumped and then the price falls and so constantly.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

i think some trader bitcoin not like with centralizing banker on ripple.. may be just 2 $ in the end year, pump and dump with so many news may be fake news on ripple
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Ripple is a rising currency and in the last period and it is now the third best currency in the market . As well, their progress was sudden especially the development of market cap, which became 28 Billion dollars and  this value is huge, despite that the price of this currency is low ( $1.34) .
In addition to that,  it is very hard  to give expectations for Ripple (XRP) but  I guess that this currency will have a good future and may the price evolve x100 .Otherwise, many capitalist invested in this currency.
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Ripple is a rising currency and in the last period and it is now the third best currency in the market . As well, their progress was sudden especially the development of market cap, which became 28 Billion dollars and  this value is huge, despite that the price of this currency is low ( $1.34) .
In addition to that,  it is very hard  to give expectations for Ripple (XRP) but  I guess that this currency will have a good future and may the price evolve x100 .Otherwise, many capitalist invested in this currency.

do you realize how much would be ripple mc if the prize for one ripple would be more than 100$?😂😂
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

I think within six months a new ripple will start entering into the Prime again. but we just wait in the future like what.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

what are your predictions in the future for the ripple?
I wonder what level can ride the ripple in the coming years
In 2018, according to my predictions the world will change. Bitcoin is also popular and more participant. So making money from bitcoin will be very difficult. I hope I will succeed and stick with bitcoin for a long time. I will overcome any waves.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

I think that the ripple turns into a coin for the pump. Periodically he is remembered, pumped and then the price falls and so constantly.

You obviously have problem reading charts
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

I've been following Ripple for a long time and I never bought it. A very unpredictable coin. I made predictions where the course would go and never guessed. So I do not regret that it is not in my portfolio.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

I've been following Ripple for a long time and I never bought it. A very unpredictable coin. I made predictions where the course would go and never guessed. So I do not regret that it is not in my portfolio.
When I first heard about ripple and the fact that banking system support this coin, one thing became very clear to me at that moment and it was, ripple would be surviving longer than anyone could predict and it would soar according to its own freewill. Indeed, I was correct about the potential of this currency. I consider it as one of the best available options for investing money into.

celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

Hopefully Ripple crashes to 1 cent,  Ripple is not a real crypto and is centralized.  Ripple goes against everything Satoshi believed in.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

As it is run by a good team, so I think it'll increase in price in future. However XRP is not fully decentralized so it can't be drop in full in value.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

within a few months, the ripple will be one of the coins begin to rise high. the right time to buy a ripple current is because it has not yet reached high prices.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

No need to write in caps or bigger letters: I dislike ripple. It is completely agains nature of cryptocurrencies in my opinion. But I don't think they will fail to launch good platform to be used ny finance industry. Banks may quickly embrace it.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

I do not think ripple's going back to its old days because ripple has experienced a very sharp decline.
Ripple's situation seems to set the general condition of the market

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

Here is what is going to happen: the founders of that company will dump their billions, and let the vast majority of investors holding their bags. It will be like BitConnect, but 10x the proportion.

I'm not saying it will happen in the next month, or year, but at some point it will.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Just 20 cents worth. I thought about taking or not taking it, and I did not take it unfortunately. At the moment there are about 2 $ price list. I sit, elbows gnawing ...
Victorious5

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

Ripple got some ''pump'' value. He got the attention because it is backed by the banks even nobody knows in how strong that is.
Price will recover and maintain the value for a longer period with slowly increase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: