Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:31:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using BTC without compromising IP and Paper/Cold storage  (Read 642 times)
HermesConrad (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:36:41 AM

So I have used the search bar a few times.. Different words, none of which yielded anything in the way of a guide or technique.. I'd gladly put together such a thread highlighting this information once I have it down, if one of you would be so kind as to direct me to where this could be learned.. I posted a similar thread which was answered with, in so many words, "look around".. I have done so for a minute here now and haven't found anything informational. Would really appreciate some pointers Smiley

So like the title says I want to learn to use BTC without compromising my IP at all and I want to learn how to store my coins offline to remain impervious from theft.. I want to divert a certain amount of my coin to these paper wallets which will then be stored in a safe which is bolted to a cement floor in a private storage unit..

Thanks for any helpful replies in advance Smiley
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:43:17 PM

So like the title says I want to learn to use BTC without compromising my IP at all
use bitcoin-qt with tor. Alternately, you can use armory to sign your transactions and broadcast it using blockchain.info (using a proxy, of course).

I want to learn how to store my coins offline to remain impervious from theft.. I want to divert a certain amount of my coin to these paper wallets which will then be stored in a safe which is bolted to a cement floor in a private storage unit..
paper wallet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43496.0

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: