Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 01:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know how to evaluate the fundamental price of a Token?  (Read 83 times)
BlackBoxRecords (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

I know that many people invest into ico's without much knowledge. But I would like to learn how to evaluate the fundamental value of a token. can anyone give me a hint on this please?

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

The right decision is do the research about the ICO,make analysis who the people behind the ICO,looks roadmap and about what the ICO
nitrousteam

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

The developer team behind every token has a precise plan and the goals that need to be good explained and achievable at the stated time. Most of the investors are giving the value to the token based on its highest supply. In some cases, this is good evaluation but the demand of the investors is the crucial factor in the evaluation the specific token. Make a deep research about token you want to invest in but not only on the developer's site. Try to expand your perspective and make deeper researches on many diferent sites and compare their statements about the project of the particular token.

Even if the price is determined before the ICO sale sometimes the token can fall by a half after transformation into the coin. This can happen if the price of the token is stated t high. I had personally invested in cheaper tokens because I already had some fails with a big price tokens before. Try to evaluate your moves before investing blindly into the token that has the shady and unrealistic price.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
BlackBoxRecords (OP)

Activity: 280

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

The developer team behind every token has a precise plan and the goals that need to be good explained and achievable at the stated time. Most of the investors are giving the value to the token based on its highest supply. In some cases, this is good evaluation but the demand of the investors is the crucial factor in the evaluation the specific token. Make a deep research about token you want to invest in but not only on the developer's site. Try to expand your perspective and make deeper researches on many diferent sites and compare their statements about the project of the particular token.

Even if the price is determined before the ICO sale sometimes the token can fall by a half after transformation into the coin. This can happen if the price of the token is stated t high. I had personally invested in cheaper tokens because I already had some fails with a big price tokens before. Try to evaluate your moves before investing blindly into the token that has the shady and unrealistic price.

That is all sensible advice really, but I was looking for a more systematic approach. I thank you for your tips in any case. The fact that not many people are responding to this tells me that lots of "stupid" money is flowing into meaningless companies.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: