Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: BFL Butterfly Labs 60 GHs Single Unit - Free WORLD ship  (Read 4520 times)
bflmarket5 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:49:28 AM

dunderklumpen :/ He responded immediately and we went back and forth negotiating terms of sale. I agreed to mine for him to prove I have the unit, I also took pics while mining under his name. He then told me he would be at work but conveniently enough he could check if I was mining every hour which didn't make sense. I told him I would mine under his name for 10 minutes, I let it run for a few more while I got ready and he stopped responding, hours later he accused me of being a scammer. I should have known better myself, it was pretty obvious he just wanted me to mien for him and nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:51:29 AM

dunderklumpen :/ He responded immediately and we went back and forth negotiating terms of sale. I agreed to mine for him to prove I have the unit, I also took pics while mining under his name. He then told me he would be at work but conveniently enough he could check if I was mining every hour which didn't make sense. I told him I would mine under his name for 10 minutes, I let it run for a few more while I got ready and he stopped responding, hours later he accused me of being a scammer. I should have known better myself, it was pretty obvious he just wanted me to mien for him and nothing else.

pure fiction. this is such a huge scam.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:52:58 AM

Like I told you in the PM, I have no problem verifying and posting a screen shot for you. In 10 minutes you wouldn't even lose 0.1 BTC, so it's not like I have a lot to gain here if I just wanted a free few hundreths or less of a BTC.

Good luck though, I'm just helping keep scammers at bay Tongue

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:56:17 AM

Like I told you in the PM, I have no problem verifying and posting a screen shot for you. In 10 minutes you wouldn't even lose 0.1 BTC, so it's not like I have a lot to gain here if I just wanted a free few hundreths or less of a BTC.

Good luck though, I'm just helping keep scammers at bay Tongue

yea exactly whats it going to hurt to point the miner at a worker for 10 minutes? what he gonna lose a few cents? this user doesn't seem interested in proving hes not a scammer
bflmarket5 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:18:18 AM

Okay I am up for it. Let's say 10 hours from now? I am off to bed and I will contact lyth0s in the morning.
dunderklumpen

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:41:15 AM

You claimed to let it run for MORE then 10 minutes and there was 0.00000652BTC on the worker, i guess you NEVER break even on that thing Roll Eyes

THIS GUY IS CLEARLY A SCAMMER, BEWARE!

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:47:52 AM

all you newbies are fucking annoying, I see 4 newbies, one selling a BFL single and others are trolling or maybe you are all trolling. use escrow if you do not trust this guy, pay the escrow and let him mine for you for 24 hours as a proof, than you just confirm to escrow and the seller to ship the device, when you get the device you can open the box right away infront of the post man (yes you can do that) to verify the content and you can reject the shipment if it is not what you are expecting or if it is damaged.
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 11:09:05 AM

all you newbies are fucking annoying, I see 4 newbies, one selling a BFL single and others are trolling or maybe you are all trolling. use escrow if you do not trust this guy, pay the escrow and let him mine for you for 24 hours as a proof, than you just confirm to escrow and the seller to ship the device, when you get the device you can open the box right away infront of the post man (yes you can do that) to verify the content and you can reject the shipment if it is not what you are expecting or if it is damaged.

newbies!!!!
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:46:47 PM

newbies!!!!

yes noob, n00b,newb, newbie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie , do you want me to explain more ?
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:31:41 PM

newbies!!!!

yes noob, n00b,newb, newbie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie , do you want me to explain more ?

You coming on this thread attempting to insult people helps no one if something bothers you so badly nothing is forcing you to comment and that's the last thing I'll say in the matter
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:17:36 PM

Wow I don't know why your so upset about it, nothing even forced you to read this thread. His photo's looked photoshoped so people wanted further evidence that he owned the product. What is wrong with being a little skeptical? (rhetoric question, I won't argue the point with you).

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: