Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In what coin to invest 70$? I just have no more money(  (Read 842 times)
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

A very low money $ 70, so you should take the risk and get low volume coins. You can buy NEO or Monetha instead of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I wish you earn a lot of money and can be happy.
grigorev1981

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

In what coin to invest 70$?
You have a very low budget. Research and invest in promising ICO project. This only way make a lot of money. I wish you success!

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

quite difficult with such a small capital. but you can do it and buy cheap altcoin, I do not know which altcoin you deserve to buy. I think you should try to analyze the market situation and price benchmark right away. coinmarketcap.com I just want to recommend to be your reference measure altcoin price value. try the analysis to find the best for you to buy.

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

actually $70 in crypto really small amount , just go to coinmarketcap and filter tokens price below $0.00x , wait for it increase x10 in the future , remember it's can't let you rich because it's not $7k budget

Kivalar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Not so wortwhile investment..But you can invest it in the Ethereum, for example. Or just earn some crypto through airdrops, bounty...
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

actually $70 in crypto really small amount , just go to coinmarketcap and filter tokens price below $0.00x , wait for it increase x10 in the future , remember it's can't let you rich because it's not $7k budget

Absolutely, that is correct mate. You can visit coinmarketcap for searching coin to the top 10 because it has a big chances to get a huge profit that will 10x to your $70. My suggestion would be like this  do not depend only in coin to invest because you can not gaurantee when it pump.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

It would be wiser to choose low-priced cryptocurrencies. For now, stellar lumens, siacon may be appropriate. Of course, I'd recommend you review them before you invest in it. you decide according to it.
Ragnartron

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

You should read all suggestions in your thread and do you very own research. But with 70 dollars you should invest in low value coin that has a potential.
My friend invested only 5$ in one coin and at the current value he has now around 1000$ and he is not pulling out money yet, he will wait longer. He needed about 6 months to achieve that.
But it really depends when you invest and in what coin.
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

I don’t get why people are recommending you to buy coins below $ 1. Since the only important thing is that you choose a coin that will grow in %. This can be a coin below $1 but also above.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
adikanwae

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

If $70 is your idle money, then lets gamble on it. If I were you then I will buy ripple, invest all my money on it then just let it. Just hoping that the price will grow up
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

If you're patient pick a decent ICO! underhyped always good/low supply

babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I think the best coin that i suggest on you is the number 1 crypto currency the bitcoin.i think 70$ is enoigh but you must hold it for a years.Bitcoin will multiple it or more in 1 year...

I agree. You could also split the money to diversify the risk and buy one part bitcoin and one part of ethereum. There is no doubt that both coins will increase again in the future. But be advised, this is trading on long term.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

Okay I will recommend to you my longterm altcoin invest heres the list:
1.) CINDICATOR
2.) EOS
3.) IOTA
4.) TRX

This three altcoin have a high chance to boom in the market as of now the price of this altcoin are too low and good to buy more its better to split your 70$ into different altcoin 30 to 50% in bitcoin and the rest is to altcoin this is only my idea I hope it can help to you to choice a good decision.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

Maybe you should try and get it on an ICO, but be advised most have a minimum of $100 to participate. So don't get all excited about an ICO until you know you can participate from your country, pass the KYC, and afford the minimum buy in. Use icobench.com or a similar site and do sone research. If you do it correctly you can easily turn your $70 into $250 and then flip it over and over.
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Hi join my journey , I started with aprox $68 Cheesy and I plan to make this year 1 Bitcoin .

Find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825764.0 , cheers!

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

I dont think you should invest in alt coin with this amount. Buy BTC as its on Dip, hold it until it goes up.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Since it's a very low amount, I would say your best chances are to go for a small price coin or token, and wait for it to grow.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

If $70 is your idle money, then lets gamble on it. If I were you then I will buy ripple, invest all my money on it then just let it. Just hoping that the price will grow up

Gambling is good if you win a game but what if you lost your money,? well everything is risky not only a gambling even trading and invest your money is risky I guess you should research first the best coin that have a potential in the future then buy it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

You can invest your $ 70 in the long term. Choose a coin that can grow well in the future.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

This is a low amount of money and you need to be very careful not to lose all your money in what coin to invest into, if I were you i will look for ICO project that is asking for low amount and has room for growth to invest
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: