Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alpha Investing ICO (New Updates including coinmarketcap.com listing!)  (Read 5090 times)
DevDrew (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

We will be fully transparent as to what holdings we have at what given times upon its official inception. Daily updates at that. So you will know what coins and what % allocation they are within the fund. Diversity is a key component in Coinbag's success. We will even let the community decide, should they wish to change something within the fund. The only negative scenario we see that could be a major threat to us, is an entire downturn in the market for a prolonged period of time.  At such time we would switch into less risky currencies such as tether and even btc if need be and employ different strategies(scalping...arbitrage...etc) to increase the value of the fund. All in all, Coinbag is just a way for us to provide intrinsic value from the start very of the project.

It's a good idea to show people in real time the changes in the portfolio. However, the possibility of approval may prove disastrous. society is prone to fear of loss of profit, and conventional market corrections can cause people to make hasty conclusions unfavorable to the portfolio

We absolutely agree...It is hard for people to see we started with 6000 storm and traded our way to now 10700 tokens...We have made some minor adjustments regarding the policy you speak of, due to community consensus.New Policy:We will only offer these details to contributors upon request. We will however disclose what tokens we are holding to the public at periodic times starting 2/28/18 (An official statement is coming in the beginning of Q2'18). So yes we will be transparent enough to appease those who request it, but we for marketing purposes we cant agree more esp. when it comes to corrections. We have added clarity on the true purpose of Coinbag in our whitepaper, (more updates daily) to show the community that the value of the fund is a means to support our Multi-Token (Tri-Token right now) Money Supply System. We believe this will provide a lot of clarity into why we have the fund in the first place. Section 5 would be where to find this information. Thanks for the great feedback!
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

We are now officially trading at Forkdelta!

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/A-ETH
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

New coverage of our Token Sale Provided by ICOHolder!

https://icoholder.com/en/alpha-investing-18456
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

I just schemed through some part of your first page post, I love the idea your project is driven by. But why is the publicity for your project so low? It's really a surprise that the public don't know much about the existence of a good idea project as this. Please work on your advert plans. Good luck
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

I just schemed through some part of your first page post, I love the idea your project is driven by. But why is the publicity for your project so low? It's really a surprise that the public don't know much about the existence of a good idea project as this. Please work on your advert plans. Good luck

We agree, publicity is very low. Today has been one of a breakthrough in this matter. A lot of great news came our way...We are toying with new ways to promote and have had several affiliates reach out to us.... Do keep in mind we are VERY new, and have a lot of patience in making the project a success. It is only a matter of time.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I am intrigued by this  lofty idea of Alpha_token especially for traders who do not have the technical expertise or luxury of time to move in and out of the market. I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. Once the alpha tracking system identifies good cryptocurrencies in the market, is the trading going to be manually done or automated by a bot? Because you mentioned that your team will oversee the movement in and out.

2. Is there any proof of concept as per the alpha tracking system?
3. What happens in times when the market becomes unpredictable and the bloodbath persists. Will you still trade during this time or pause trading?
Kunleofficial

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Great project with prospects and Nice innovative. Good luck with it... I have been following this project closely and I see something unique about this. This is a massive success and the dev is really working hard for this project.
1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

I'm particularly impressed with this project.
I have joined
aryanand

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

If I get it right it's like PAMM investing.
I'm interested. I think I'll research more and consider joining your proj.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

The project is promising and has good potential
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Saying comments like tbis can get you ban. These are considered as spams. I am sure you did not make this account just to shill this project. Add values to what you post else with the introduction of merit system you will always be a newbie.
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

I am intrigued by this  lofty idea of Alpha_token especially for traders who do not have the technical expertise or luxury of time to move in and out of the market. I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. Once the alpha tracking system identifies good cryptocurrencies in the market, is the trading going to be manually done or automated by a bot? Because you mentioned that your team will oversee the movement in and out.

2. Is there any proof of concept as per the alpha tracking system?
3. What happens in times when the market becomes unpredictable and the bloodbath persists. Will you still trade during this time or pause trading?

To answer your questions

1. All Trading is manually done. We prefer to add the human element in our trades, and use the computers to guide us. Computers are better suited for mining these days anyway (in most cases).

2. We will not offer proof of our algo's (for these are trade secrets) but we can disclose records of our trades to contributors who request it...to update the storm portfolio we started with 6000 tokens a monthish ago and now have 10700 with a little extra btc on the side to give one example. The trade records currently here are obviously outdated and we were able to take advantage of the selloff with this token and ATM. We tried creating the output data so it was understandable by many but that is our current issue at this time. While we can read and interpret the data we are having some trouble displaying it in a readable fashion for the public. We will however offer several of its components for use to help guide and direct personal portfolios...I believe the tact we will take is a weekly (up to 3 times a week) report giving potential trades, news ,advice, warnings, tactics, coin-lists charts etc. in a manner which can be easily understood.

If you have any suggestions we are always up for them, but if we gave away the proofs of our system...who would need us?

3. When bloodbaths occur we will hedge and do apply strategies such as arbitrage, scalping, day trading. etc.

To clarify our fund is a means to support our money system as outlined in section 5 of our whitepaper. While it does **INITIALLY** provide value for the project, it's true use is as a backing for money supply. We have provided the technical details (again in section 5) regarding our money supply.

Hope that cleared up any confusion.
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Saying comments like tbis can get you ban. These are considered as spams. I am sure you did not make this account just to shill this project. Add values to what you post else with the introduction of merit system you will always be a newbie.

I could not of said it better myself! These posts do not help the community...the project...and even the forum here. While I truly appreciate the kind words, it would be such a better benefit to us all, if we could keep posts related to details...questions...comments....concerns....ideas...opinions (those with merit). We are even open to criticism which actually helps us grow as a project. If you look at our FoundICO ratings...You can see our strengths(obviously the planning and financial side) and where we need improvement. Getting a perspective from a 3rd party, helps guide us to where we need to improve, and what we are doing correctly!

Honest feedback helps us... To help you!
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Coverage on our ICO began today by FoundICO https://foundico.com/ico/alpha-investing.html

Also today, our price is able to be tracked using the DeltaApp https://getdelta.io/

**Note our old contract is still available for tracking within the app. This contract has been replaced by our new one. The exchange we were on initially, (IDEX) messed up all of our details as written in the smart contract. These incorrect details do show up in the app under an inaccurate listing by IDEX
They made errors in our name and ticker.

We have fully completed the swap and the old token is DEAD

After our team spoke with the dev. team at DeltaApp to remove the old contract from their systems, we unfortunately got this response:

Crypt04dvisor |Alpha Investing Team|, [23.02.18 11:31]
Also, we have an old contract on the app that is dead now, but may confuse some.

Crypt04dvisor |Alpha Investing Team|, [23.02.18 11:31]
It never had accurate details.

Nicolas, [23.02.18 11:31]
Which one?

Crypt04dvisor |Alpha Investing Team|, [23.02.18 11:32]
It is called alpha investing ticker alpha

IDEX exchange

that is a dead market

the tokens are burned

and we have our new contract that will not change.

Nicolas, [23.02.18 11:32]
Well, we can't remove it cause it will break for people that have the coin in the app.

Crypt04dvisor |Alpha Investing Team|, [23.02.18 11:33]
[In reply to Nicolas]
No worries the community has been informed.

Crypt04dvisor |Alpha Investing Team|, [23.02.18 11:33]
[In reply to Nicolas]
Thanks again for everything!

When using the App be sure to select the correct coin or else you will not have streaming price updates ....When typing Alpha in the search area...We are the first on the list as we should be.  Grin

The correct details as listed on our token info page are:

Name:Alpha
Ticker:A

Sorry if this causes any confusion and if you have any questions please let us know.
idc2

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

I hope the form for the twitter airdrops lasts longer, got to check if i had it right. But nonetheless continue the progress team, we are here to back you up.
DevDrew (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

I hope the form for the twitter airdrops lasts longer, got to check if i had it right. But nonetheless continue the progress team, we are here to back you up.

Undecided You must have been right at the cutoff...BUT we might reopen it if we have extra funds to provide extra airdrops. We made sure to calculate the costs based on variable factors, and cannot guarantee our forecasts will be accurate due to current the fluctuations of the Ethereum Network. We will make this announcement as we get closer to finishing, and get a clearer understanding at how much capital we can afford to use on Airdrops and how many more we can include in our first round. We will not post here if we re-open the drop ( to keep our thread related to project details, and not our promotions). We  can start a separate thread for the next round to discuss our bounties/promos if anyone is interested about letting us know what they want to see for our next program. =) Community feedback is absolutely crucial to our success as a project, and allows us to suit the needs of all involved.

dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

A good project that exists in the world of crypto and certainly! Amazing! This fast progress will make all investors invest more!
itasylbd

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

Good Project and has great potential
 think it will raised more in future.
blackssmith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

This is a great and promising project Please reserve for the translation bounty soon I will keep supporting this project but first i gonna bookmark for this project to lunch the bounty campaing
stableearning

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

great one
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: