Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Order - Expired Paid?  (Read 141 times)
Loungelo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

I placed an order for two power supplies about 6 days ago and paid for them in full within the time window.  Unfortunately, the Bitmain order status indicates "Expired Paid".  Is this something I should be concerned about?  The only reason I am concerned is because I also placed a separate order for an Antminer A3, and that has already shipped with a tracking number; however, I have not received any shipping information on the power supplies.  Below is a screenshot of what I'm seeing.  Any guidance is appreciated --- thank you.

https://image.ibb.co/i6f99G/Untitled.png
bladespinner

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

First off, try to use UPS instead of FedEx

Second - send Bitmain support an email or open up a ticket (I forget how it works there) about your order and they will take care of it within 24-48 hours.   6 days is an eternity to wait.  Good luck
Loungelo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Second - send Bitmain support an email or open up a ticket (I forget how it works there) about your order and they will take care of it within 24-48 hours.   6 days is an eternity to wait.  Good luck

I've had no hiccups with FedEx to-date and I don't think it's a shipping issue.  Something in Bitmain's system caused my order to be flagged inappropriately even though I paid in full within the 30 minute time limit.  I contacted Bitmain support about 4 day ago with no response, though I think they are backlogged. 
Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

I've had no hiccups with FedEx to-date and I don't think it's a shipping issue.  Something in Bitmain's system caused my order to be flagged inappropriately even though I paid in full within the 30 minute time limit.  I contacted Bitmain support about 4 day ago with no response, though I think they are backlogged. 

If you read the banner on their website it actually says they are all out of the office till the 26th so i wouldn't expect an answer till after that.
Loungelo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Thanks for the heads up --- I'll safely assume they will address this when they return :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: