Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:16:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Jade Cash Coin - ETHEREUM BASED MONEY TREE GAME  (Read 26057 times)
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

If I am understanding well, to join the airdrop we have to do all submissions in the website and on Discord, nothing here on Bitcointalk - right?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
MoneyTreeDev (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

If I am understanding well, to join the airdrop we have to do all submissions in the website and on Discord, nothing here on Bitcointalk - right?

Yes, Just join discord and then fill in the airdrop form, that's it!  =)
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

SPECIFICATIONS:
Name: Jade Cash Coin
Symbol: JCC
Dec: 18
Supply: 80,000,000,000
Contract Address: 0x55a0dd2f1b1d8034894c99507b6439eca479cf62

WOW, it is 80 bil coins. this is a huge number!

Hey
@Op [ MoneyTreeDev], did you missed this question.
I didn't find any feedback
regarding that huge supply iusse one member of our community already pointed out!
You can tell the community
why the project needs that huge amount of total supply!

Regard

Because the game needs a large supply of currency.

Hey
Was expected little a
bit more! And I'm not convince
at all. Anyway you're free to
choose the logic behind your motivation. So all of my best
wishes for you!

Thanks!
MoneyTreeDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

SPECIFICATIONS:

Hey
regarding that huge supply iusse one member of our community already pointed out!

Regard

Hey
Was expected little a
wishes for you!

Thanks!

That's ok, it's not required for you to be convinced of anything, especially considering you have so little information. Thanks for stopping by Smiley
puntjewt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Awesome project, good luck guys!

I can help with translations into Dutch and / or Russian if needed.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

SPECIFICATIONS:

Hey

Regard

Hey
Was expected little a
wishes for you!

Thanks!

That's ok, it's not required for you to be convinced of anything, especially considering you have so little information. Thanks for stopping by Smiley

Hey
OK, I'm no-briner! Let's
help me to learn. I'm joining discord channel. Will be fun!

Thanks!
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Question, how could you and your team make some profit with JCC and Moneytree project?
Are you planning to add advertisement-like strategy on the main game to have extra credits?

P.S I've already joined the airdrop. I'm looking forward for a great game soon. I hope it would be fun like the FB game Farmville.

Full monetization info will be released as well in the future white paper. But to give a few examples, We will be selling founders item packs (like you would find in mmos) for a limited time, There is a small fee structure as well. There's way more info but that's just a couple of the more obvious methods.

Oh, a founders item packs? Hmm last question, I'm just curious how would it make an impact on the game.
Would it bring more erc20 collections for those persons who have bought it? Is it like a boost or just an additional design to owners profile/tree that works like a skin? (because if that works like a skin, it might not get any sales)
Nujerzeydevil91

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

People keep asking about discord numbers after there names here and in discord if they need to be added to the form, the answer is no but it makes our lives easier, But it doesn't really matter. I've updated the Ann thread post with that answer as well so newcomers won't need to ask it again.

any idea about exchanges i looked in the discord and didnt see anything there bud
MoneyTreeDev (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Question, how could you and your team make some profit with JCC and Moneytree project?
Are you planning to add advertisement-like strategy on the main game to have extra credits?

P.S I've already joined the airdrop. I'm looking forward for a great game soon. I hope it would be fun like the FB game Farmville.

Full monetization info will be released as well in the future white paper. But to give a few examples, We will be selling founders item packs (like you would find in mmos) for a limited time, There is a small fee structure as well. There's way more info but that's just a couple of the more obvious methods.

Oh, a founders item packs? Hmm last question, I'm just curious how would it make an impact on the game.
Would it bring more erc20 collections for those persons who have bought it? Is it like a boost or just an additional design to owners profile/tree that works like a skin? (because if that works like a skin, it might not get any sales)

The items aren't just skin, they increase yields, Speed up* growing season etc, Lots of varieties. We're going to put up a full database of all the items later on so people can take a look. The items themselves carry value as an asset as well.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Wow supply is so big. I guess airdrop must be big too. I will like to find out more about this money tree game. I don't think I have heard such word before here. It sounds interesting though. A tree that can grow money... Angry Grin I wonder what seed has to be planted for the tree to grow big!!
Mr.Krot

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

Wow, money tree is cool! I liked the idea of this project and I'm happy to participate! I hope that the trees will grow quickly and bring good results! I wish good luck to the developers, this is really a promising idea!
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

I have joined the Discord community, looking for what the team have in place or the project.
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Nice to be part of Jade Cash community, joined the discord channel and waiting for the coming airdrop. I love your idea posting the airdrop link on discord channel, that can eliminate some clone accounts.
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Hello, look good project Jade Cash Coin
I wander if you have any referral promotion?
if so I'm happy to attend  Tongue let us know
is there bounty campaign?
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

if so I'm happy to attend  Tongue let us know

they have campaign right now to their discord channel and the price is awesome the first place will win GPU1080 ti and the rest will be rewarded jade tokes. You can check that here.Thanks and more power.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/ZxuT3P
pero991

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I would like to learn more about this game with a tree-like shot. I wonder what kind of seed should be planted so that the tree becomes big! I signed up for an air shot. I hope to hear more about this after take-off.
Landagert

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

Joined the Airdrop

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

if so I'm happy to attend  Tongue let us know

As stated above they are currently running a discord invite campaign, the ultimate winner gets a 1080ti graphics card, and the rest goes towards bounties for extra coins Smiley The more invites the more extra coins you may receive.  The 2nd and 3rd place I'm sure will definitely be rewarded greatly!

To be in airdrop you must already be apart of discord, if not heres a quick link Wink JadeCashCoin Discord Channel

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BerryCrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

Hi, it looks good. I like to join the airdrop, I also invited my friends. Seems nice to play the game! It looks promising! Smiley thumbs up!   Grin
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

new options, good discord channel. Airdrop..

I am in!
lets see how this develops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: