Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1211 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

indeed a lot of ways to make money in the online world one of them with vidio you tube, it never hurts us to do it to earn money, and that's a very good idea.

And moreover — YouTube videos about cryptocurrency is the best content for a newbie. When you see the picture and hear the explanations of the guy telling everybody about BTC you start to be interested in everything what refers to it. These videos are useful. Guys earn money and folks get information.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

indeed a lot of ways to make money in the online world one of them with vidio you tube, it never hurts us to do it to earn money, and that's a very good idea.

And moreover — YouTube videos about cryptocurrency is the best content for a newbie. When you see the picture and hear the explanations of the guy telling everybody about BTC you start to be interested in everything what refers to it. These videos are useful. Guys earn money and folks get information.

I am not talking about educational videos. I am talking about videos that lead newbies to buy courses, and ref links.

Positivebetting
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

On YouTube now just a huge amount of video how to make money on this currency. But for beginners, I would advise you to find a competent teacher
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

many are misleading the bitcoin youtube marketing is most FUD and scam related videos people make on youtube and it is thorough misleading the new investors especially
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

many are misleading the bitcoin youtube marketing is most FUD and scam related videos people make on youtube and it is thorough misleading the new investors especially

I do agree, the video in the OP I show 3 of them but there are a lot.

Positivebetting
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

don't get trapped with youtube marketers they are first to put u in scams
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

don't get trapped with youtube marketers they are first to put u in scams

Exactly, and the issue is that YouTube videos attract a lot of newbies who can be easily convinced.

Positivebetting
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

We cannot blame youtubers to promote their bitcoin marketing schemes. This is a free world. What we can do is to study what they are offering. We don't know if what they're offering may give us additional  or greater earnings.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

We cannot blame youtubers to promote their bitcoin marketing schemes. This is a free world. What we can do is to study what they are offering. We don't know if what they're offering may give us additional  or greater earnings.

This is more about the awareness.

Positivebetting
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

Marketing Youtube for bitcoin is a very effective way. You also know that youtube is the largest video social network in the world and the number of people watching the video daily is extremely large so if bitcoin is advertised on youtube then surely the number of people who know it will be huge. It is a great strategy that you can advertise for bitcoin.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Youtubers will always make videos like this trying to make you buy their coins.
Doing your own research is important. Don't listen to random you tubers promoting marketing schemes.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Youtubers will always make videos like this trying to make you buy their coins.
Doing your own research is important. Don't listen to random you tubers promoting marketing schemes.

This is important however a lot of people dont do the proper research.

Positivebetting
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

On YouTube now just a huge amount of video how to make money on this currency. But for beginners, I would advise you to find a competent teacher
It's actually really good that on YouTube there are many videos about cryptocurrency, it's an indication that many are very interested in it. The sad thing is that many bloggers don't understand things well, just give general information.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

It's actually really good that on YouTube there are many videos about cryptocurrency, it's an indication that many are very interested in it. The sad thing is that many bloggers don't understand things well, just give general information.

Which is harmful because if you give people bad information they will likely quit and not want to continuing learning.

Positivebetting
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Youtube will be considered a best way to market those coins. It will becomes more interesting to more people if they can understand the topics about bitcoin using graphics or videos or actual presentation. It is more lively to present the topic using videos compare to reading materials. It really helps to market those coins.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

Youtube will be considered a best way to market those coins. It will becomes more interesting to more people if they can understand the topics about bitcoin using graphics or videos or actual presentation. It is more lively to present the topic using videos compare to reading materials. It really helps to market those coins.

Videos are a good way to spread information, however, some people take that power and use it for evil.

Positivebetting
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:30 AM

I think, that the smart people can't believe in "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds".It's not normal situation if you believe in it)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

Well it's great that you care about many scams out there, and honestly i'm kinda upset with all clickbait videos with nothing in it at all.
If you're already investing bitcoin for a long time, then i bet you already know that those videos are fake. But for newbie, they might be lured to watch those videos and get scammed by irresponsible people out there.
I've watched your video, and sadly it still has a little view and not many people interested in that. Too bad, really. Well good luck on your video, i hope people will more aware about this matter.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

In principle, in investment, the profit goes every week stable If you want to withdraw, then please.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

I do not see any bad reason for this.  Actually I got jealous or envoius because they are helping bitcoin to grow more.  It brings more investors.  Hopefully many will earn more and huge income.  Then we can help our family especially our parents.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: