Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1188 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:03:27 AM by TimtheYoutuber
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

Well, it is good to see someone who has the desire to balance the scale. We all know that any medium in the internet can be used for marketing strategies and even here in this forum we are always seeing advertisements and personal endorsements...these are the things we should learn to live up and this strategy will never go away as even the big sites are banking on ads as their main bread and butter. There will always be hypes...that is just part of the marketing technique making things excited and sellable. Now, having said these things, it is always imperative for anyone to do his own research of as they say DYOR -- do your own research -- and then decide based on the merits you think can be taken seriously. We have to learn to separate the grain from the chaff, as they are saying.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

Well, it is good to see someone who has the desire to balance the scale. We all know that any medium in the internet can be used for marketing strategies and even here in this forum we are always seeing advertisements and personal endorsements...these are the things we should learn to live up and this strategy will never go away as even the big sites are banking on ads as their main bread and butter. There will always be hypes...that is just part of the marketing technique making things excited and sellable. Now, having said these things, it is always imperative for anyone to do his own research of as they say DYOR -- do your own research -- and then decide based on the merits you think can be taken seriously. We have to learn to separate the grain from the chaff, as they are saying.

There is a difference between marketing a product or service that actually has value. There is no way these "make 100k a day" videos advertising a service actually are trying to be benefit the customer. I think it is very harmful to the cryptocurrency community sense they are targeting new members who may not have better judgement. Hopefully my video will bring some of this to light because it seems these people have a full steam ahead.

Positivebetting
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Tim, I'm glad that people are beginning to realize the barrage of junk cryptocurrency videos flooding youtube it's really quite annoying, especially those videos that have to do with lending coins. They pretend to send free bitcoin's to some random address in a bid to garrner followers and promote their product.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

<snip>
You have the right idea, don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you've done and I applaud the work you put into it (despite my brief amount of time watching it). There should be more people like you, and being the change you want to see is great, but your videos likely won't get exposed as much because you're just saying that they won't be able to do something and make money. People are stupid, they want to make money easily and they're going full-retard about it in most cases. It's not like I'm trying to say your efforts don't matter, but there is a specific kind of person who would watch your videos, and it's likely not the people you're trying to reach.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

indeed a lot of ways to make money in the online world one of them with vidio you tube, it never hurts us to do it to earn money, and that's a very good idea.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

This must be visit by those beginners in crypto currency especially those who plan to do trading and investment many ponzi scheme are out in the market now telling people to invest and get a high amount of return but after making such investment they will blown out and gone like a snap of a finger leaving people behind without nothing left to them but with the help of this video people might learn how to properly assess a project and know if it is a good investment or not.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

This is true, but some of these YouTubers have 100k followers and get 50k views+ per video so they seem credible to newcomers.

Tim, I'm glad that people are beginning to realize the barrage of junk cryptocurrency videos flooding youtube it's really quite annoying, especially those videos that have to do with lending coins. They pretend to send free bitcoin's to some random address in a bid to garrner followers and promote their product.

Thanks Smiley

<snip>
You have the right idea, don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you've done and I applaud the work you put into it (despite my brief amount of time watching it). There should be more people like you, and being the change you want to see is great, but your videos likely won't get exposed as much because you're just saying that they won't be able to do something and make money. People are stupid, they want to make money easily and they're going full-retard about it in most cases. It's not like I'm trying to say your efforts don't matter, but there is a specific kind of person who would watch your videos, and it's likely not the people you're trying to reach.

I certainly dont think many will watch it, but if 1 person sees it and doesnt buy the guide then I did my job.

indeed a lot of ways to make money in the online world one of them with vidio you tube, it never hurts us to do it to earn money, and that's a very good idea.

Its a bad way to make money if you sell someone complete crap. It is different if these courses had value, but they dont.

Positivebetting
Dzung

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

me 2 , when i watch something on youtube so many advertisement about bitcoin  or some new coin is calling me in their program or invest with them . i don't see any proof or profit on them advertisement . well who know they're success or losing all them money  Kiss
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

It's normal that they'll look for opportunities. During Bitcoin surges it's extremely easy to earn a few bucks. But it's not the short term gain that matters but the long term one.
I made this mistake long ago when it was going up, I put in $1000 and got $100 in a day, withdrew immediately. I was sho happy, damn, 100$ for nothing! But it kept rising and rising I kept going in and out and eventually earned like $300 while I could have earned $1000 if I kept holding... Newbie mistake.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

Definitely! Its good to hear that Youtubers are invesring btc and promote it through theirvlogs too. Well, it can help alot to someone whose not into btc. I hope they will promote it better and let people know some basics too.
Quote from: darkangel11 l ink=topic=2814141.msg28846868#msg28846868 date=1516822521
It's normal that they'll look for opportunities. During Bitcoin surges it's extremely easy to earn a few bucks. But it's not the short term gain that matters but the long term one.
I made this mistake long ago when it was going up, I put in $1000 and got $100 in a day, withdrew immediately. I was sho happy, damn, 100$ for nothing! But it kept rising and rising I kept going in and out and eventually earned like $300 while I could have earned $1000 if I kept holding... Newbie mistake.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

You talk like this is something new. I'm sure at least 90% of content on youtube is created as a marketing scheme one way or another.
Vladv26

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

The problem is that a lot of youtubers dont have enoigh knowledge about bitcoin to make videos about it. Thwy just seen at other youtubers that bitcoin is in trend and they searched a little on the internet but nothing more. They are doing this because of money, they fool people that they can make a huge profit in short time with bitcoin wich is not true at all. I was hundreds of youtubers promoting BitConnect as the best way to make free money and now what? They keep saying excuses because they dont know what to say and still belive that this program will come back again and give them the whole investments back.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Youtube right now is really exaggerated when it comes to their ads and most of the videos on youtube are really shitlike when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Most of them are just really promoting their hyip token or coins just to gain attention from the mass and the newbies in the crypto world.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

I am very supportive of their scheme, by giving bitcoin and introducing bitcoin to the public, so that everyone can know how to use bitcoin to the public, and certainly every country has on youtuber's in all fields ..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

So do you think it would be cool to buy a course for $300 that says " buy low sell high"? That wouldnt be very helpful and that is what these youtubers are doing.

You talk like this is something new. I'm sure at least 90% of content on youtube is created as a marketing scheme one way or another.

Correct, but were in cryptocurrency so it hits closer to home if you understand.

Youtube right now is really exaggerated when it comes to their ads and most of the videos on youtube are really shitlike when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Most of them are just really promoting their hyip token or coins just to gain attention from the mass and the newbies in the crypto world.

Which I think is not very helpful to the community of people that actually wanna learn.

I am very supportive of their scheme, by giving bitcoin and introducing bitcoin to the public, so that everyone can know how to use bitcoin to the public, and certainly every country has on youtuber's in all fields ..

This doesnt help bring more people into the space. It clogs them with misconceptions and will end up hurting the market.

Positivebetting
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Definitely! Its good to hear that Youtubers are invesring btc and promote it through theirvlogs too. Well, it can help alot to someone whose not into btc. I hope they will promote it better and let people know some basics too.
Quote from: darkangel11 l ink=topic=2814141.msg28846868#msg28846868 date=1516822521
That would be a very good marketing for bitcoin if using Youtube, bitcoin can reach billions of people around the world. Currently Youtube is a great form of communication because it attracts huge views from around the world, I believe that if youtube ads will have a new wave of investment in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.
The problem is that there is alot of people who still don't even know what bitcoin is,they only hear about it in youtube,media etc..
Ponzis,hyip and similar scam zschemes use bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin transactions is irreversible which makes it easier to scam people.also,whenever I see a video on youtube talking about bitcoin/cryptocurrency I automatically skip it because I already know that it gonna talk about bullshit things.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
myhometalk

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

You can't say that bitcoin hasn't already reached a lot of people already. Thing is when it will reach a lot of people and there are only 21 million what will happen? People that will have over 1 btc will be real rich.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Youtube is the number one place for bullshitters to shill their holdings. You know they don't have as much money as they claim because they choose to put multiple ads in their videos. If they had as much money as they say, they wouldn't count on ad revenue. Also, once they post a video, a massive pump (depends on their audience) is created. It's frustrating.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

You can't say that bitcoin hasn't already reached a lot of people already. Thing is when it will reach a lot of people and there are only 21 million what will happen? People that will have over 1 btc will be real rich.

I think you misread my post.

Youtube is the number one place for bullshitters to shill their holdings. You know they don't have as much money as they claim because they choose to put multiple ads in their videos. If they had as much money as they say, they wouldn't count on ad revenue. Also, once they post a video, a massive pump (depends on their audience) is created. It's frustrating.

Ad revenue doesnt make them non credible, unless they are just there to sell you bullshit like the guys I pointed out in my video. If you are legitimately teaching people about bitcoin and maybe actual strategies then the ad revenue can support you enough to create the free content which is cool.

Positivebetting
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

So do you think it would be cool to buy a course for $300 that says " buy low sell high"? That wouldnt be very helpful and that is what these youtubers are doing.

I think that the content of their videos is secondary to the fact that they are giving free BTC free advertising. You can't expect all youtubers to be smart and create videos that teach people things. Some will joke about it, some will treat it as a way to build the account for future monetizing, some will use it to scam. They know that when something is popular and googled every day by thousands of people, it can bring them views and those views will put the word bitcoin on the main page of youtube, making even more people watch it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Winsdors

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

We need the promotion of crypto, but as much as possible positive one.
Interest is making people hungry in a bad way and that will delay some good things.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

I think that the content of their videos is secondary to the fact that they are giving free BTC free advertising. You can't expect all youtubers to be smart and create videos that teach people things. Some will joke about it, some will treat it as a way to build the account for future monetizing, some will use it to scam. They know that when something is popular and googled every day by thousands of people, it can bring them views and those views will put the word bitcoin on the main page of youtube, making even more people watch it.

Bad publicity can be good. However they are just toxic in the area imo. I will not see this as good. So many better things to do, like create educational videos or opinions. This isn't good.

Positivebetting
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Thank you for this video, the world needs more people like you in order to help those are lost and new to this industry. It can be daunting at times, I remember my first few weeks I was super scared and didn't want to touch anything and was hoping some people would help me out. Again, just fantastic you did this props to you sir! Kiss

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

Thank you for this video, the world needs more people like you in order to help those are lost and new to this industry. It can be daunting at times, I remember my first few weeks I was super scared and didn't want to touch anything and was hoping some people would help me out. Again, just fantastic you did this props to you sir! Kiss

Thanks I appreciate it:)  If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me. I am always willing to help and explain things.

Positivebetting
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

Not just you, im also tired when i open my youtube and then in dashboard i see a lot youtuber offering similiar things.

Its remember me, i follow channel that offer same thing in the past. Its cost about $400 and inside just write how to buy bitcoin, exchanger and how to withdraw to bank and in the last pdf its said "You can feel free to sell it to another people so you will make profit too" LOL

Your editing its okay for me, some people dont really care about editing and if that entertaining and interesting, i will watch it until the end.

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies?
Its good, but well not all of them are really work.

Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.
This guy remind me with bitconnect and cryptonick  Grin

You got my subscribe bro, nice content and keep it up!

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

Not everyone, I am a YouTube Vlogger and I don't include bitcoin in my videos. Please don't judge into conclusions early okay?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Bitconnect is a good example how it was marketed by people from youtube. But there are very good youtuber who share full details on ICO,project,etc

It is very sad that people with 100k+ subs would promote bitconnect, and I would like to see some punishment for doing so.

Positivebetting
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

There's definitely a lot of money that can be made by advertising bitcoin on Youtube, such as spreading your referral link, selling crypto-ware like shirts and other clothing, as well as potentially trading with your viewerbase/followers. The market isn't particularly saturated, so there is still room for newcomers, could be a lucrative way to spend your time.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
MrCrowley

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

As far as I know, Youtube has lowered the CPC/CPA rates for bloggers. Yet, the rules for video monetization are getting more and more difficult. Thus, many of YT bloggers are moving toward other ways to make money with video content. Bitcoin and all this crypto and blockchain hype is just the right industry for the opinion leaders.
minhnguyenqn

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

YouTuber has no basic bitcoin. But on the Internet a lot of ways to make money. Their way is to create a video
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

YouTuber has no basic bitcoin. But on the Internet a lot of ways to make money. Their way is to create a video

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Positivebetting
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

To my mind, these guys earn well on their videos as they advertise different stuff. However, I often find very useful information exactly on YouTube. Bloggers are the first people who react on different changes in the world of crypto.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I was so amazed by the new things found to produce Bitcoin, it sounds like a cheat, but a youtuber's earns $ 1000 in the form of Bitcoin, I applaud them..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I was so amazed by the new things found to produce Bitcoin, it sounds like a cheat, but a youtuber's earns $ 1000 in the form of Bitcoin, I applaud them..

Some people do make a lot of money, and I dont think discrediting them for having ads is the issue. The issue is when they try and sell you products, or teach you misleading things about the industry. Dont buy anything or invest in a coin just because someone on YouTube told you too.

Positivebetting
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

I hate to say it but the ratio is probably 100 to 1 in the scammer's favour if you consider the malware out there.  Knowledge is everything.  Arm yourself by educating yourself.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

I hate to say it but the ratio is probably 100 to 1 in the scammer's favour if you consider the malware out there.  Knowledge is everything.  Arm yourself by educating yourself.

Lots of people are going to try and rip you off, but yes knowledge is everything.

Positivebetting
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

This is true, with the development of Bitcoin, more and more people use Bitcoin to post spam.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

And moreover — YouTube videos about cryptocurrency is the best content for a newbie. When you see the picture and hear the explanations of the guy telling everybody about BTC you start to be interested in everything what refers to it. These videos are useful. Guys earn money and folks get information.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

And moreover — YouTube videos about cryptocurrency is the best content for a newbie. When you see the picture and hear the explanations of the guy telling everybody about BTC you start to be interested in everything what refers to it. These videos are useful. Guys earn money and folks get information.

I am not talking about educational videos. I am talking about videos that lead newbies to buy courses, and ref links.

Positivebetting
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

On YouTube now just a huge amount of video how to make money on this currency. But for beginners, I would advise you to find a competent teacher
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

many are misleading the bitcoin youtube marketing is most FUD and scam related videos people make on youtube and it is thorough misleading the new investors especially
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

many are misleading the bitcoin youtube marketing is most FUD and scam related videos people make on youtube and it is thorough misleading the new investors especially

I do agree, the video in the OP I show 3 of them but there are a lot.

Positivebetting
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

don't get trapped with youtube marketers they are first to put u in scams
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

don't get trapped with youtube marketers they are first to put u in scams

Exactly, and the issue is that YouTube videos attract a lot of newbies who can be easily convinced.

Positivebetting
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

We cannot blame youtubers to promote their bitcoin marketing schemes. This is a free world. What we can do is to study what they are offering. We don't know if what they're offering may give us additional  or greater earnings.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

We cannot blame youtubers to promote their bitcoin marketing schemes. This is a free world. What we can do is to study what they are offering. We don't know if what they're offering may give us additional  or greater earnings.

This is more about the awareness.

Positivebetting
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

Marketing Youtube for bitcoin is a very effective way. You also know that youtube is the largest video social network in the world and the number of people watching the video daily is extremely large so if bitcoin is advertised on youtube then surely the number of people who know it will be huge. It is a great strategy that you can advertise for bitcoin.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Youtubers will always make videos like this trying to make you buy their coins.
Doing your own research is important. Don't listen to random you tubers promoting marketing schemes.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Youtubers will always make videos like this trying to make you buy their coins.
Doing your own research is important. Don't listen to random you tubers promoting marketing schemes.

This is important however a lot of people dont do the proper research.

Positivebetting
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

On YouTube now just a huge amount of video how to make money on this currency. But for beginners, I would advise you to find a competent teacher
It's actually really good that on YouTube there are many videos about cryptocurrency, it's an indication that many are very interested in it. The sad thing is that many bloggers don't understand things well, just give general information.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

It's actually really good that on YouTube there are many videos about cryptocurrency, it's an indication that many are very interested in it. The sad thing is that many bloggers don't understand things well, just give general information.

Which is harmful because if you give people bad information they will likely quit and not want to continuing learning.

Positivebetting
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Youtube will be considered a best way to market those coins. It will becomes more interesting to more people if they can understand the topics about bitcoin using graphics or videos or actual presentation. It is more lively to present the topic using videos compare to reading materials. It really helps to market those coins.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

Youtube will be considered a best way to market those coins. It will becomes more interesting to more people if they can understand the topics about bitcoin using graphics or videos or actual presentation. It is more lively to present the topic using videos compare to reading materials. It really helps to market those coins.

Videos are a good way to spread information, however, some people take that power and use it for evil.

Positivebetting
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:30 AM

I think, that the smart people can't believe in "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds".It's not normal situation if you believe in it)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

Well it's great that you care about many scams out there, and honestly i'm kinda upset with all clickbait videos with nothing in it at all.
If you're already investing bitcoin for a long time, then i bet you already know that those videos are fake. But for newbie, they might be lured to watch those videos and get scammed by irresponsible people out there.
I've watched your video, and sadly it still has a little view and not many people interested in that. Too bad, really. Well good luck on your video, i hope people will more aware about this matter.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

In principle, in investment, the profit goes every week stable If you want to withdraw, then please.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

I do not see any bad reason for this.  Actually I got jealous or envoius because they are helping bitcoin to grow more.  It brings more investors.  Hopefully many will earn more and huge income.  Then we can help our family especially our parents.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Its about time people realized these marketing schemes which are there to benefit the youtubers only do not work to benefit others.

Its an obviously an affiliate network that will give these guys more money, traffic through their click baits and nothing for us.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Agree with you is marketing tactics ONLY.
Earn 1000USD in 10 seconds is impossible. They using famous name of crypto called Bitcoin and attract peoples + youtube views = their profits.
Don't recommend see this videos
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Yes, I truly agree with this. There are a lot of people just to attract newbies to join their useless projects.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

The video you quoted got only 60 views so far, I think that is also because it was mentioned on this popular forum. I have also seen a lot of people abusing this and spreading false or exaggerated information about bitcoins. However, after some time those channels die. This happens because of two reasons. Some of these get strikes for  violating the YouTube guidelines. In case of the reaming ones, the viewers understand that the person in the video is just making these videos for his own monetary gain.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

The video you quoted got only 60 views so far, I think that is also because it was mentioned on this popular forum. I have also seen a lot of people abusing this and spreading false or exaggerated information about bitcoins. However, after some time those channels die. This happens because of two reasons. Some of these get strikes for  violating the YouTube guidelines. In case of the reaming ones, the viewers understand that the person in the video is just making these videos for his own monetary gain.

Youll notice I have no ads #1, #2 if 1 person out of 60 actually dont get scammed from watching it then I have done my job. I dont do it to make money, I spent hours making it to help others.

Positivebetting
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

In fact, it is not necessary to do everything as they do and advise these youtubers, you can watch and do it your way. Certainly there are useful videos of traders who are worth learning, but there is also no high-quality content.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

In fact, it is not necessary to do everything as they do and advise these youtubers, you can watch and do it your way. Certainly there are useful videos of traders who are worth learning, but there is also no high-quality content.

I am not really sure what you are trying to say.

Positivebetting
imohamed305

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Meanwhile I traded an trading www.x-crypto.com. Site provides good value for bitcoins Withdrawals to peypal were impeccable.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

Meanwhile I traded an trading www.x-crypto.com. Site provides good value for bitcoins Withdrawals to peypal were impeccable.

Lets not just shill.

Positivebetting
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

You are correct, some of the channels are using misleading titles and giving false information to the users. If you see these channels , they will make claims like I was able to make $10000 in 3 days or $1000 in an hour. They will only show the bright side to the viewers and then simply leave their referral link to a bitcoin exchange. They want viewers to join through that link and then invest some money so that the YouTubers  are paid referral commission. There is nothing wrong with getting referrals this way but one should also tell them about the risks associated with bitcoins.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

Yes i agree bro,  if the world know about bitcoin probably the exchange rates of bitcoin goes high. Youtubers use some advertisements to spread the good news about cryptocurrency that really exist. If i have a chance to introduce bitcoin in the i probably do that.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

You are correct, some of the channels are using misleading titles and giving false information to the users. If you see these channels , they will make claims like I was able to make $10000 in 3 days or $1000 in an hour. They will only show the bright side to the viewers and then simply leave their referral link to a bitcoin exchange. They want viewers to join through that link and then invest some money so that the YouTubers  are paid referral commission. There is nothing wrong with getting referrals this way but one should also tell them about the risks associated with bitcoins.

There is usually a good way to do something and a bad way. Most of the cryptocurrency YouTubers have taken a bad route.

Positivebetting
Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

A coin has a community of over 5000 members. Membership is increasing. It’s Marinecoin mtc. do you know? At the moment, mtc is offering promotions. Introduce a bit about mtc. mtc is a time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self-sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. promotion link marinecoin.in
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

wise investors will not immediately believe in a video show in my opinion they will certainly check the information you mentioned above, all backgrounds and information related to a produl altcoin they will understand to further join as an investor
Roman Coinson

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I guess, that YouTube should block such bloggers who are engaged in outright fraud. It's just scamming!
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:02:22 AM

Starting on the 23rd, social networking sites have come up with a series of news about YouTube ads taking advantage of users to dig cryptocurrency. You should be aware of this to avoid losing interest and let the bad guys abuse
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

Actually, I listen to all of them and take what I believe that will work for me. I don't stop there, before implementing those strategies, I do my own research and see if what they say or instruct is in-line with the conclusion that I came up with. Never trust anyone, trust your instincts. Make mistakes learn from them and all ways do research!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

The only crypto related content I watch on Youtube is either by Andreas Antonopoulos or The Cryptoverse (Chris Coney).
They're both pretty trustworthy guys and cover just about any project in a fair way, not really making use of these scummy marketing techniques.

You're completely right that the most viewed crypto content on Youtube is usually these guys posing with their lambo's etc.
Trying to get people to sign up to their affiliate links. I can't believe that many people just fall for it.

They're probably just blinded by the prospects of easy profit.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

The best medium to explain and educate people is through youtube. It's better to use youtube than posting and typing on Facebook and Twitter. Youtube is one of the most popular things when it comes to video making For me, youtube is the best way to explain and to reach out people.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Roman Coinson

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

These bloggers are just fans of ripping off easy money on a popular topic!
asy7

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Awesome idea ! and definitely needed with all the miss-leading information and promises out there !
asy7

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

Actually, I listen to all of them and take what I believe that will work for me. I don't stop there, before implementing those strategies, I do my own research and see if what they say or instruct is in-line with the conclusion that I came up with. Never trust anyone, trust your instincts. Make mistakes learn from them and all ways do research!
Thanks for this, you have an Awesome perspective! Would you be able to advise where you believe you can obtain the best research information ?
Iam new to the scene and was lucky enough to come across bitcointalk. If you can let me know your help would be more than appreciated.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

There is a lot of money that can be generated by advertising bitcoins on youtube like spreading your referral links, selling cryptoware like shirts and other clothing is potentially trading with your viewers or followers. The market is not too saturated, so there is still room for newcomers in a profitable way to spend your time later. Cool
Veterock

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

I believe that bloggers who make such content should be blocked by YouTube, because this is ordinary fraud
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Who else has an opinion on this, I would like to hear more.

Positivebetting
jamebellhery1010

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

There will always be hypes...that is just part of the marketing technique making things excited and sellable. Now, having said these things,
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

There will always be hypes...that is just part of the marketing technique making things excited and sellable. Now, having said these things,

Selling worthless guides has to be the worst thing on YouTube. If something has value then okay sell it but be transparent with your viewers.

Positivebetting
1camtron

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

Nice video, good efforts , good informations from your video. Thanks for your contributions !
Even through the video is quite bad in the video quality , hope you will make it better in the next time.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

Yeah seems so. Some youtubers make video for the sake of earning money in exchange for their 'experties' and wide range reach. Somehow, this hype up some coins.
yvuj101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:36 AM

It's nice to have increasing people bitcoin will become more popular not just only one individuals who's going to be wealthy but many can feels that bitcoin is bringing the world economy a success.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:27:40 AM

Because of it's popularity to the world right now we don't get shocked if in YouTube using marketing schems in bitcoin it's sounds good to me to make BTC will be more known to those people not no about it, almost all people knows youtube and by it BTC will be able to get known.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

<snip>
Yeah I totally agree. A lot of videos on youtube wherein displays some misleading the facts about cryptocurrency like the best way to earn or get Bitcoins instantly and or introducing some malicious websites that lead an investor to lose their money and ended up as a victim of these fraud, scammy and fake ads. As an enthusiast, I am doing my own due diligence regarding adopting some new informations advertized by streaming sites like youtube. I do hope that this is now the time for others most especially newcomers to wake up and don't get easily fooled by these scumbags. This will help others and to the Bitcoin community as a whole so keep up the good work mate.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

Nice video, good efforts , good informations from your video. Thanks for your contributions !
Even through the video is quite bad in the video quality , hope you will make it better in the next time.

Yeah I am using a Logitech camera, likely wont be changing it for awhile. Hopefully the audio isnt too bad, I bought a good mic.

Yeah seems so. Some youtubers make video for the sake of earning money in exchange for their 'experties' and wide range reach. Somehow, this hype up some coins.

Its okay to make money, they are giving away free content and should be allowed to be compensated. However, selling shit guides with no value is wrong. Plus a lot of the content they sell can be easily found on google.

Positivebetting
nazarovv

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

most of these videos are just trying to scam the beginner in cryptos promising quick buck. indeed people can find any tactic just to make money
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

But you can earn more than 1K, provided that you have more than 2 Bitcoins in your wallet. You just need to buy in time, and then sell it, that's all.
Means a lie only in time.
samuraijin

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

I hope the video to learn more about blockchain technology and crypto currency including bitcoin for novice users is broadcast on youtube, I also hope in the future many famous YouTubers join here to create a great campaign in the future.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Yes, there are a lot of these Youtubers who just shills in their own channels which is in fact are just a market strategy for them get newbie's money. Your point is right and very funny at the same time. Most of the youtubers flex their income and spread fake news to make investors jump into a train that will eventually crash in a moment. It's really not that harming but this kind of thing is bad for the cryptocurrency community. It was nice that a guy like you made a light for this kind of things. Keep up the good work man. You earned a sub.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

Yes, there are a lot of these Youtubers who just shills in their own channels which is in fact are just a market strategy for them get newbie's money. Your point is right and very funny at the same time. Most of the youtubers flex their income and spread fake news to make investors jump into a train that will eventually crash in a moment. It's really not that harming but this kind of thing is bad for the cryptocurrency community. It was nice that a guy like you made a light for this kind of things. Keep up the good work man. You earned a sub.

Thanks a lot man I appreciate the kind comment Smiley

Positivebetting
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

It is crazy to think that Google is being restrictive with cryptocurrency ads on the search and display networks but these ridiculous bitcoin videos are allowed. I guess the question would be whether they will let you advertise the videos on YouTube.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

It is crazy to think that Google is being restrictive with cryptocurrency ads on the search and display networks but these ridiculous bitcoin videos are allowed. I guess the question would be whether they will let you advertise the videos on YouTube.

It is certainly understandable that they are cracking down on ICO advertising. The thing about youtube videos is that people can submit them without review ( unlike buying advertising ) so unless they built an algorithm it will be hard to detect shit cryptocurrency products.

Positivebetting
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Advertising on the internet for nowadays is crazy. People are creating many videos, sites, and post to interact your attention. They always want to have people connecting in it. The popularity of it is great, but people are tired of it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
JMorrison

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

As an ambassador for Baanx, I think making videos on cryptocurrency sphere is a great way to keep the public updated. We also do this on our website if you are interested.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Promoting Youtube for bitcoin is an extremely compelling way. You likewise realize that youtube is the biggest video informal community on the planet and the quantity of individuals viewing the video every day is to a great degree extensive so if bitcoin is publicized on youtube then clearly the quantity of individuals who know it will be tremendous. It is an extraordinary methodology that you can promote for bitcoin. It's quite great that on YouTube there are numerous recordings about digital currency, it's a sign that numerous are extremely keen on it. The miserable thing is that numerous bloggers don't comprehend things well, simply give general data.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Promoting Youtube for bitcoin is an extremely compelling way. You likewise realize that youtube is the biggest video informal community on the planet and the quantity of individuals viewing the video every day is to a great degree extensive so if bitcoin is publicized on youtube then clearly the quantity of individuals who know it will be tremendous. It is an extraordinary methodology that you can promote for bitcoin. It's quite great that on YouTube there are numerous recordings about digital currency, it's a sign that numerous are extremely keen on it. The miserable thing is that numerous bloggers don't comprehend things well, simply give general data.

I do agree that many people are just giving general information. When "reporting" it is difficult to find stories or topics without just regurgitating whats on Coindesk.

Positivebetting
davidka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

A profitable market, a free world, This is a free world. What we can do is study what they are offering.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

It's no secret that everyone is trying to squeeze the maximum out of a minimum. Everyone survives as they can, but advertising is also a big argument in the promotion.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

They just doing this for the views since there is money with more views. These clickbait videos are just that annoying.
Khanhdzai

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Youtube is a great medium and projects spend a lot of money to be advertised on Youtube. It is a great resource for them and there is no reason they do not
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

nice friend, you do it carefully, because anyone is entitled to earn money from his online business.

hopefully in the future you are more in the edits of his video, but it is definitely better than blind video by me. ahha LOL
Andrew S

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Interesting video and understandable.  There are commercials where there is a feeling that they do not know what they are advertising.
sasdaryl1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I think this is very innovative when it comes to marketing strategy since any medium now can be used as for earning bitcoins. This just proves that anyone can be on bitcoin or use it as a financial income.  Grin
yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Nowadays it is the best time to achieve success instantly by making a weird video then uploaded in social media, such as Instagram, Tweeter, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat etc.

The Bounty campaign can also use it by uploading your percentage video about the ICO token on Youtube and it lets you get stake if your video is received.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

I think I still do my best and if I become a Youtubers, make videos that are easy to understand and clear and never copy other people's videos without permission.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

YouTube creates videos that promote their product to the investor or consumer, thereby enabling consumers to lay their eyes on the product and easily reach the product, thereby increasing revenue. Bring profits to the manufacturer and the youtuber will benefit from the views
Loreto Padolina

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

Yes .. it's true   

I'm tired of seeing that in so many YouTuber using that title
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Those who earn money from you tube they alredy understand it very well that now a day bitcoin is the hot topic and thats why the choose it and i hope they become benefited.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

You tubers know it very well that if they create videos on bitcoin and and give information about it then they can earn more than any other video, and i appreciate their thought and action.
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

I personally think that this is a deception of clean water. Very much like a button loot. something like buy a course and denyuzhki themselves will float to your hands.
Sofia234Edwards

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

All business activities almost pay close attention to bitcoin. That makes the bustling cryptocurrency market work. I think not just Youtube, but other businesses are preparing the momentum.
Agilth@mail.ru

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:00 AM

video of those, who are making videos. Well.. I have always thought that actions louder than words. I bet, those video maker s don't have any cryotinvestments
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Well said good think YouTube makeing videos can be help Eran money everything.but need carefully because lot of false video have in this YouTube media.so trying to search good channel for this.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

We cannot stop them Bitcoin is the most talked about topic and it's the most trending topic on Youtube, everyone wants to create a youtube bitcoin channel because it is easy to gain more followers and all bounty campaign always had a Youtube campaign also this is how popular cryptocurrency and Youtube on the internet now.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Apart from what they get from YouTube, they also help promote the projects they follow, so they get a double profit. Great tactics in my opinion.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

The people following these kind of YouTubers are also at fault in my opinion because:

1) It encourages spam. When those youtubers see that they are getting views and conversions, they put more effort.

2) Such trends are not common. Most of the online money making schemes have been operating on same procnciple for quite long. Still if people are getting fooled, it is their mistake as well.
Koenraad Lange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

It's no secret that everyone is trying to squeeze the maximum out of a minimum. Everyone survives as they can, but advertising is also a big argument in the promotion.
Youtuber has one goal, which is to get as many visitors as possible to make money. So they will use any tactics including bitcoin they discuss starting from A to Z.  We must be aware of information like this, sometimes scam or worse, they will enter our e-mail and steal what they want.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

Youtuber has one goal, which is to get as many visitors as possible to make money. So they will use any tactics including bitcoin they discuss starting from A to Z.  We must be aware of information like this, sometimes scam or worse, they will enter our e-mail and steal what they want.

Yeah this is true and it is a shame that people use a good platform for this sort of stuff. I have seen less and less of it though as cryptocurrency has dropped.

Positivebetting
minhlee95

Activity: 527

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Just how can people want to make money on this HYIP with Biotin. It is now becoming more and more popular, and this is a great opportunity for blogs to earn. You just have to correctly perceive what you hear in these videos and do not believe everything that you are told.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Among these videos sometimes comes across something more or less useful, but this information is very little. Most of them are aimed at making money on trusting novice investors. So do not take such video blogs seriously.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Thanks for that.

I guess it will depend on what will you believe in and who.
I am also watching this types of videos but some of them I disagree with.
They might victim newbies though and this kind of videos like yours will help them be enlightened.
They should really be careful following this kind of steps.

This had been said over and over here.
"Research first."
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Thanks for that.

I guess it will depend on what will you believe in and who.
I am also watching this types of videos but some of them I disagree with.
They might victim newbies though and this kind of videos like yours will help them be enlightened.
They should really be careful following this kind of steps.

This had been said over and over here.
"Research first."

If I can help 1 person then I have done my job Smiley

Positivebetting
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Its true, right now many youtubers just want collecting more click rather than quality. But many youtubers give a knowledge to their viewers and i think its good for cryptocommunity. I think its very usual right now because many youtubers just want to make money from their viewers

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Its true, right now many youtubers just want collecting more click rather than quality. But many youtubers give a knowledge to their viewers and i think its good for cryptocommunity. I think its very usual right now because many youtubers just want to make money from their viewers

If you make any educational content, in general, it is good for the viewers, and instead of offering paid guides or shit money making tutorials. I think the best way is to be transparent with the users and monetize views and impressions.

Positivebetting
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

The most important thing to convey to people that you cant get rich with crypto in one day. People will read the name of these videos and think that they will be able to earn millions right after watching them. But when they start, they are naturally disappointed. Therefore, bloggers should always explain the real thing.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: