Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PACcoin (PAC) will hit $25 ?  (Read 301 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

I have seen many people keep saying that PACcoin will hit $25 after its coin burn,
Is it a reality ? Currently it is very cheap. I don't think it will be able to hit $25 at all, But PACcoin holders firmly believe in it, What is going on actually?

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

Just stay away. It has red flags all over.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/pac/post/p_599512

Do some googles Smiley

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Just stay away. It has red flags all over.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/pac/post/p_599512

Do some googles Smiley

Completely missing the point all the crypto currencies in the world add up to 700 billion. Thus if the coin reaches $1 then it will be four times greater than the current market! Idiots.

A comment fromthe given site.  Smiley Smiley

wtd93

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

lol yea forget $25 PAC coin that  is never going to happen.... would be extremely lucky to see $.025 at this point
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

With all the red flags it's best to stay away from it especially if you consider it for long term.

However, maybe you can get some quick gains once the price moves or when it gets pumped.

CryptoPicknAxe

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

Is this the same PAC coin that Yobit was giving away over the summer?
MaltMilchek

Activity: 22
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

It amazes me that people still think about certain coins this way and don't do the research.

Even if the team was incredible and this was some amazing all-star project (it's not) you need to check the potential for gains at least via market cap (as one metric for potential).

Think about what a $25 coin at PACs supply would equal in terms of market cap size and then think about whether you think this is realistic  Wink
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

That's hard to be possible. The coin supply is very huge.
If the coin hit $0.25 people who hodl it will be very rich, and I think will can equal to bill gates LOL Grin  Grin
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

The primary reason why PACcoin has enjoyed tremendous growth is its uniqueness as a crypto. The developers of the coin have invested in its overall security. The authentication protocols used here make it impossible for hackers and any third party software to access customer accounts on the platform. The PACcoin is based on blockchain technology just like Ethereum and Litecoin. Transactions are guaranteed to happen in a very transparent and fair manner.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Did you know about the coin burn of Paccoin? I think  you guys missed it.  There will be a coin burn for PACcoin sooner. Lets say I own 10 million PAC and the price of PAC is 1 dollar, this means I own 10 million dollars worth of PAC. After the fork the total supply of PACcoin will be reduced by 1000x this means I only have 10,000 new PACcoins. I don't know whether Paccoin will be successful. One of my friends gave away me some paccoins I just keep them with me. Lets see what's gonna happen. Smiley

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Forget about PACCoin, because it is no good, it's a scam, you could even see that from their whitepaper... Well, dunno, but at least I did a research on this coin, so my signals are telling me, no, go far away from this, but we all have free will Cheesy

good luck

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

I have seen many people keep saying that PACcoin will hit $25 after its coin burn,
Is it a reality ? Currently it is very cheap. I don't think it will be able to hit $25 at all, But PACcoin holders firmly believe in it, What is going on actually?

Lol, Paccoin!
Do any of you remember the paccoin fiasco on cryptopia a couple weeks ago?
Somebody had put in a bot to buy at one satoshi and immediately sell at two satoshi.
The result was an insane amount of volume but the price never going past .00000002 btc, it was hilarious.

yeah, stay away from this one.
Don't ever get lured into market ploys on shitcoins.

Every now and then, some scammy people will pick up a dead project (like paccoin) and try to manipulate it for gains.
The paccoin holders who "firmly believe in it" all mostly just shilling it for profit too.

I guess, in a way, almost all coins will have their time to shine, but betting on something like paccoin is more gambling than investing.  And educated, informed investment decisions will always make you more money than gambling.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Somebody had put in a bot to buy at one satoshi and immediately sell at two satoshi.
The result was an insane amount of volume but the price never going past .00000002 btc, it was hilarious.

So that is what it was. It is a miracle that worked out the way it did. If it did. There could easily be only sellers at 1 sat and no buyers at 2 sat, leaving the bot owner with a huge loss.
MatjaCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Scammers are saying that, because it's a ascam coin and they are promoting it to increase in value, well, I did a little research on PACCoin and I'am not trusting it,

but by all means, do wat you wanna do... but don't forget ethereum can get to 10000 till the end of the year, or even more?     You see? I can predict you whatever I want, and I might be very far from the truth, Eth, could be indeed on 20000$ at end of this year!!!!!   ..... oops, I did it again
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Forget about PACCoin, because it is no good, it's a scam, you could even see that from their whitepaper... Well, dunno, but at least I did a research on this coin, so my signals are telling me, no, go far away from this, but we all have free will Cheesy

good luck

How could see their white paper? As I know their white paper about to launch on 1st of Feb. Which means tomorrow. I doubt whether you can travel through time Smiley 
Anyways, Lets see it is gonna be a scam or not. nothing to loose. Because coin is at the moment very cheap.  Grin

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Lol, Paccoin!

yeah, stay away from this one.
Don't ever get lured into market ploys on shitcoins.

Every now and then, some scammy people will pick up a dead project (like paccoin) and try to manipulate it for gains.
The paccoin holders who "firmly believe in it" all mostly just shilling it for profit too.

I guess, in a way, almost all coins will have their time to shine, but betting on something like paccoin is more gambling than investing.  And educated, informed investment decisions will always make you more money than gambling.

Really? it happened so, OMG. This is truly gambling. Yes I know many people who bought it expecting to sell at 2 satoshi. Which means that 2 Satoshi never come again? Lets see  we can see how this coin behave tomorrow as they launch their white paper tomorrow.

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

It will never reach this price. It should overtake the bitcoin at the market head at such a price. There are a high supply for a $25 per coin.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

It will never reach this price. It should overtake the bitcoin at the market head at such a price. There are a high supply for a $25 per coin.

No they going to reduce the coin supply in huge margin by burning coins. coin burning will take place sooner. ( I cant remember the date right now ) So coin supply amount is not a fact any more  even though we don't that PACCoin will reach $25. at least $1 is enough for me if it really going to  happen so Smiley

iamwhitewave

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

I am not sure it is going to hit $25. The supply is vast however there will be some coin burning.

PAC Fork & Redemption Guide

The current total supply of PAC will be reduced, providing a whole host of benefits. The current total supply of 100 trillion PAC with 3.5 trillion having already been mined into circulation will be reduced via an RCO (Redemption Coin Offering) offering one new PAC for each 1,000 existing PAC, with each new PAC worth 1,000
times the original PAC. This will reduce the total supply to 100 billion with 3.5 billion in circulation. The amount of data in the blockchain will shrink dramatically, resulting in wallets syncing faster, thus allowing the chain to be more easily installed across the globe.

You could read the whole article here : https://paccoin.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Fork_Redemption_Guide.pdf .

darkillusion

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

The thing is, the coin still can't be traded on cryptopia, apparently due to some "irregularities". Wonder when this will be fixed... do you guys have any info on this? It's a bit worrisome since the coin has been on pause for a while.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: