Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Airdrop  (Read 429 times)
jeribean

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

Airdrop is a promoting method of a coins or token. A lot of airdrop coins are scams these days. Some airdrops asked for donations for the tokens. You can participate to airdrops by filling the form of the certain coin. Some airdrop coins are really good.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Airdrop is An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
This question have been ask a lot of times here in the forum and searching it in the web will not give you a hard time. and to answer this question. airdrops is simply a free coin or token distributed to people that wants to participate by just giving them your ethereum address that supports erc20 tokens and other infos. you will earn tokens depending to your rank here in the forum or depends on the rules of the airdrop.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

Airdrop is basically the team behind the coin is giving away free money to people who participate on them. They need you to promote their coins in exchange of the tokens but you can also choose not to promote promoting only gives bonuses. Smiley

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
tempo7

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

Rather than explaining what is airdrop, i want to warn all of you to not to use your original e-mail adress for airdrop's. The reason behind this is most of them are scam like other people said here and their aim is steal your e-mail or other info's to hack your exchange account's or wallets. Think twice when  you are using your e-mail adress on registering kind of things like airdrop etc.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
Airdrop is a kind of ico that is giving away free tokens, in this kind of ico you have to be patient because it requires patience most especially when waiting for your tokens. If you want to join in an airdrop all you have to do is to fillup the form and make sure thst all your details there are correct most especially your wallet address and by that, wait for your tokens to be send in your wallet address.

---
fearthebeard

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

airdrop is one kind of ico that gives free tokens and with that you will just have to fill up the google form they require you to fill up and by that you will be rewardee by their coins. Just be patient and the tokens will be transferred automatically to your wallet.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

airdrop is one kind of ico that gives free tokens and with that you will just have to fill up the google form they require you to fill up and by that you will be rewardee by their coins. Just be patient and the tokens will be transferred automatically to your wallet.
They only get rewarded coins from those Airdrop campaigns. The payout to BC or another coin is not guaranteed.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Allison567

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

In short, the team gives you a certain reward, and you can help promote and spread it. This is my understanding of airdrop.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

By my own experience, I know that with such projects you have to be very careful, since a lot of them are fraudsters and you fulfill their conditions and you will not receive anything at the end.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

an AirDrop is a gift from the developers of a coin, they give you some free coin in exchange of some visibility, that’s a nice way to spread among the community a new coin. For example I participated at an airdrop of one ico and at the end I even bought a small bag from that ico. Just pay attenction to scams that ask your private key!!

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Airdrop is a project or team that provides token free of charge to us, as they promote the project.
Airdrop can be searched easily and easily, you just need to fill in the form they have attached.
But not infrequently the tokens that we get from Airdrop have no price at all, because the deception of the person on behalf of a project.
You must be careful to register it.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

Airdrop is life shape Smiley follow airdrop account and gain free coins. some coins can bring a lot of benefit. as a summary follow the comunity..
ReaLmii

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Airdrop is free token that gift of developer, you will take a airdrop if you fill up the form but be careful on what you give an information because there possibility that is a scam.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

airdrop is a way of giving  free coins to the participants. Some airdrop requiring a certain task to perform before you get a reward.

GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Airdrop is kind of project marketing before bounty program and ICO. It is free distribution of project tokens for advertising purpose

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

usually I'm in the announcement continue to enter in tokens (altcoins).
I get airdrop, but have not produced everything.
is it because the token is free, and the price is definitely old?

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
shnyrutti

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

Airdrops are basically ICO projects that want to increase their awareness to the public, and as an attraction they give out a small amount of their coin to those that participate in their campaign. Airdrops task mostly are giving your wallet address, telegram and twitter handler and follow tweet their campaign.
Some might even include a donation in return for some of their coins.

lovebts

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

AirDrop is a feature that lets Macs and iOS devices share files wirelessly with a minimum of fuss.

AirDrop is extremely cool and useful, but is one of those features most people don't know about. Not because it is hard to use (it isn't) but because most people don't think to look for it. Most of the time when we want to share a photo with someone, we just send it to them in a text message. Which is easy enough, but when that someone is standing right beside you, it is even easier to simply use AirDrop.  Cheesy Wink
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

AirDrop is a feature that lets Macs and iOS devices share files wirelessly with a minimum of fuss.

AirDrop is extremely cool and useful, but is one of those features most people don't know about. Not because it is hard to use (it isn't) but because most people don't think to look for it. Most of the time when we want to share a photo with someone, we just send it to them in a text message. Which is easy enough, but when that someone is standing right beside you, it is even easier to simply use AirDrop.  Cheesy Wink

Well, for me Airdrop is a new project or what we call it's ICO or Initail Coin Offering. By launching airdrop they promote the product in a forum by conducting a free registration it will attract to investors and bounty hunters to earn token before they go to manager to managed in bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: