Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Airdrop  (Read 429 times)
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks

Airdrops are amazing and highly addictive. You can get lucky like with the lottery and hit it big. I made over 1k last month from airdrops. I do as many as I can and about 1 in 5 pays off. Pretty good. Here is a list to help you:

There are some Telegram channels and Twitter accounts that list airdrops as they launch. Here are a few to check out:

(No referral links, only good sources)

-------------------------------------------------
Telegram:

7k Members - https://t.me/crypto_bounty_t

3.7k Members - https://t.me/AirdropAlert

2.7k Members - https://t.me/cryptoairdropalert

*New* - https://t.me/airdrop411
-------------------------------------------------

Twitter:

21k Followers - https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert

10k Followers - https://twitter.com/coinairdrop

AirdropAlert.com Official Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/Airdropalertcom

IF THIS HELPED PLEASE "ADD MERIT" USING THE TOP RIGHT BUTTON FOR THIS POST! THANKS!

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
AirDrop is a free distribution of tokens. Tokens can be used to promote an entirely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out. This is much easier than bounty campaigns, which require more complex actions, for example, bug search, design creation, whitepaper translation into other languages, posts on a personal forum, advertisements on thematic forums and comments. To do this, you must either have certain skills, or untwisted accounts (most often in a bounty environment indicated the minimum number of subscribers) and of course you need to have free time. AirDrop also allows you to profit for the minimum number of actions - you can sell the received tokens immediately after they are released to the stock exchange and exchange them for bitcoin or leave it for a long time.
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

airdrops are a way of promoting new Coin/token projects. most programs a lot a small percent of total coins for airdrop and bounties. bounties range from the translation of their site, white paper, announcement thread, sharing their tweets and posts on social media, make videos about the campaign, write articles, find bugs in the project etc.
Airdrops usually give for joining telegram and following other social media. So they will have a large community to spread the words about them.

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

AirDrop is a shareware distribution of coins, usually in small quantities for promotional purposes. Sometimes to get these coins you need to perform some tasks, for example to register on the site or join the group in telegram. But often the border between Airdrop and bounty is lost.
Bitlats

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

Airdrop is marketing campaign, where you can get the free future tokens for some actions done.
healthbase_digital

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Airdropping is free coins sent to your address. If you have an Ethereum address sometimes you will just look and see new kind of worthless ERC20 tokens in them. I have had a friend click a website for one and then have his wallet hacked. Realistically he shouldn't have kept his coins/tokens on his laptop but I would avoid anyone giving our "free" money. A better way to earn tokens is to find a somewhat reputable ICO and check out their bounty program.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

airdrop is a token that is distributed free of charge, I think members here have shared their insights about what you are asking. you should always try to find knowledge about many projects and crypto. there are many readings here that can be your mentor on what you want.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Airdrop is a Form that has a small task given by the developer to Spreadout the name of the token and to know their project. Who fill-up the Airdrop form will be given a token.
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Airdrop is a promoting method of a coin/token/ICO.to be honest lot of airdrop coins are scams these days.some airdrops asked for donations for the tokens.you can participate to airdrops by filling the form of the certain coin.its very easy and you can get coins.some airdrop coins are really good.if you lucky you will get a great airdrop coins.dont give your private keys in forms.they are scam airdrops if they ask your private key.and keep a separate email address for airdrops.you can find airdrops in twitter and telegram airdrop channels.
AirDrop adalah fitur yang memungkinkan perangkat Mac dan iOS berbagi file secara nirkabel yang membutuhkan usaha sedikit ribet.AirDrop sangat berguna dan keren, namun merupakan salah satu fitur yang kebanyakan orang tidak mengetahuinya.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Airdrops are free tokens of the promotion of a new coin, it is a type of marketing system of a coin project to attract people, some time airdrops pays good, in this process people give their views regarding coin and other ask questions for the same.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Norlan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

Airdrop (cryptocurrency) An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Airdrop is a new ICO team that is offering free tokens to the community in order to publicize their tokens.
Generally speaking, you just need to fill out a form, but most of today's airdrops are a scam and you need to be careful. Angry

Airdrop is just a free money donated of some promoters of an ICO just to circulate its value when it hits exchange. They always expect the participants are all dumpers. Better join some Bounties that is more sureball earning than airdrop, probably mostly now a days airdrops are just giving you shit.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

This is a free distribution of coins. Basically - it's a Ponzi scheme, but there are  good projects that use this method of distribution to attract attention to your project.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Follow the rules to sign a form should not forget to join their telegram because if you make a mistake you do not want to contact the token they want to promote them to twitter facebook or telegram it is free but not all airdrop is legit more of them is scam.
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Man, I do not know how you have the nerves to answer questions which can be answered by the asking guy in like 10 seconds (simple google search)....
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

A​ ​crypto airdrop,​ ​is​ ​where a​ ​coin project distribute​s​​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ early adopters, ​for free. And there aren’t many requirements to get the free tokens or coins, except you may have to give up a little bit of privacy. Also, you may have to have coins from the specified blockchain in your wallet. A coin airdrop may be done on any blockchain. There are no set rules to the drops with each coin offering having its own requirement.
rwrayen1

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

i love btc

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

hi, airdrops is a gift of tokens or coins and you will make some money very fast if you take many airdrop

join the top invest company: http://etoro-miners.uk/
lutfiabdur

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

i'm brandnew user here,
but i heard from my friend, airdrop's like give away from some project.
they give some tokens to member that already filled out form of airdrop with some requirement there.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

Airdrop is a new ico team that offers free token to every user to publish their projects. You just need to fill out a form for registration, but not all airdrops are good and sometimes just scams.

BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Airdrop is a process where a startup ICO companies will launch a project then they will award and distribute the existing holder tokens or coins. ICO companies used airdrops as company promotion or giveaways.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: