Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:27:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Airdrop  (Read 429 times)
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

Airdrop is tokens that will be given to you after filling up forms and registering to them. These tokens are absolutely free however there's a risk. The risk is some of the airdrops nowadays are scams and most likely to let you fill your Private Keys of Eth Wallet. So keep in mind that you should be aware on both pros and cons in joining some of them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Frank76

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks

Airdrop - it is method for distribution coins. Most often for performing one-time tasks, mainly often will need complete the google forms and anymore nothing.

photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
the simplest explanation for airdrop is that airdrop,​ ​is​ ​an event during which ​a​ ​coin project distribute​s​​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ early adopters, ​for free.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Already said, all you need))

But it's better not to waste time on airdrops, because the income is very small, and you spend a lot of time.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

We can say that this free distribution of tokens. You will need to perform several steps. Tweet the post or follow on Facebook. Then fill out the form and specify your wallet.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

airdrops hmm.. brings back the days when i was in your place... i was once also very curious about these so called airdrops too. at first i wasnt too interested since i was into bounties more since it was a sure thing. but later on when i saw the tokens and coins that have airdroped succeeding and gaining a lot of traffic and value, i really felt bad and had a lot of regrets. which is why i ventured into airdrops. and had a lot of free dough for just simple tasks or just by inputting my wallet address. but now, looking at today's new tokens and coins, there really arent much great ones. most of the time i only see shitcoins and obvious scams which is why i never do airdrops anymore. although there are good ones, but not worth the time and wait needed. if i loved the coin, i would pretty much just invest when it comes on exchanges than to waste time on airdrops.

well, i probably have said a lot lol. but okay, this is how i see airdrops. airdrops are ways of various icos to make their coins spread and famous. it is eventually a freebie of some sort or a trial item like freebies in the local store. the only difference is that it is virtual and that it is not always free. sometimes, they require you to do some simple tasks to get your share of their coins or tokens. some of these include following their social media profiles or pages, sharing posts, like, posting a comment/reply, joining on their websites or even downloading their apps or wallets. there are actually things i missed to write but those are the most common tasks. the only difference it has from bounty campaigns is that you only do the tasks once(although others are too demanding and wants you to continue doing it to as many times in a week until the ico ends). but all in all, most of the airdrop tasks out there are easy to do.

hope this helps Smiley

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Airdrop is a mechanism for fairly and widely distributing tokens to in order for the project to function well upon launch. Airdrop become a popular method because it could bring to the project`s community prospective users of the network that are interested in its development.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

airdrops is a free token/ coins given by an ICO to help their project to be recognize. It helps a newly launch ICO promote their project and gain more investors. There's not much requirements on participating in an airdrops, it's just simply filling up a form with you wallet details etc..but some airdrops requires joining their twitter account and retweet to help promote the project. But I guess, these days some airdrops is not that profitable and collecting them is just a waste of time. The sad part is there are airdrops that also scam people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:21:43 PM by xandra

Airdrop is somewhat giving you a free coins or tokens, there's one time someone send me a message to join but i asked my boy friend about it and he told me that i should not get attracted because some are using airdrop as a scam they will try to hacked your account ,so i listened to him and i did not ever tried joining airdrop.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

airdrop is a coin bonus which is given to participants who follow it with little task like share twiitter or facebook, is it like free coin? yes you are right like free coin but that is alokasinya and surely many participate.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

Airdrops is a blessings for all the hunter.Many people earn much from airdrops.All you have to do is to hold amd forget you token and wait for them to be listed and sell.Most of the token have airdrops just to earn promotions and to make crowd from their project to be  familiar.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. When a New Coin start their ICO they do the Airdrop for their promotion so many people join the airdrop and like that they promote their ICO so more and more people see that and join their ICO also.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Airdrop is a kind of way of distributing new coins. That is, it is a way to popularize a new project. Probably so it will be correct. But in any case, he too has his own risks, for consumers airdrop is just an opportunity to make money on the exchange. Because you can just sell it. When it will be worth something. In the meantime, it's worth nothing, it's just worth leaving these coins in your wallet
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

This is the simplest kind of Bounty. It is limited to a one-time filling of the registration form and carries with it a regular function. Everything is very simple.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Imagine there's a new project launched related to cryptocurrency. Say that projects name is DREAM and its coin is DRM. So the developers of that coin to increase their community and get the support of the investors and people send free coins to them by airdrops. You just have to follow simple rules such as joining social media groups and fill the google airdrop form and wait for the team to send those tokens to the address that you filled in the form.
It is a marketing strategy chosen by mostly all the new launching projects.

Isn't it similar to Bounty campaign of ICO? So what makes Airdrop different than Bounty campaigns? Some people claim that Airdrop pays better
Bounty pays better than airdrop, not all airdrop is legit everyday released fake airdrop but there is airdrop also suddenly raised the value lucky if they recieved token
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

it seems to me that there is no sense to do here a topic about airdrop. this is the distribution of coins to a certain number of people who have subscribed to this airdrop, they exist in several forms

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Yungphash

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Airdrops are ways in devs gives free Tokens to publicize there token.
You can get airdrops by filling airdrop forms. There are many Airdrops and most are scam, you just have to be careful.
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

Airdrop is a new ICO team that is offering free tokens to the community in order to publicize their tokens.
Generally speaking, you just need to fill out a form, but most of today's airdrops are a scam and you need to be careful. Angry

Yes but the purpose of airdrops is to get coin in circulation. So investors can trade with airdropped coins. Best airdrop is atm bitcore.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

AIRDROP is a free token given to participants of an ICO, Most of them are done to have more audience of their telegram group and social media.
AIRDROP is a bounty with such a minimal amount of time to spend.
SITE where you can find airdrop: https://airdropalert.com/
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

follow projects on

twitter
or
facebook

they can give you air drops
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: