Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about all kinds of coin?  (Read 205 times)
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

The best way to research of all Altcoins are from https://coinmarketcap.com/ and few forums such as ICOinsider, ICOalert, ICOranking etc.. they publish very updated news regarding to all ICOs
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

You need to study the technology. Research each coin you are interested in, and check their website for the details.
You can also see on coinmarketcap. It has the price as well as the website links.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

You can know about a certain coin only by readign its white paper. It is clearly stated there all about the coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

You need to know that there is a lot to be considered before you get involve with these ICOs,first look for the development team's background,second the founder's credibility,the product behind this project,technology behind the project also it needs to have a clear roadmap and whitepaper.If one of these basic things doesnt qualified or unclear to you i would suggest not to invest with the ICO and picking altcoins has the same things you need to check first so your investment wont fail.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

It's impossible to know everything about all alcoins. Just concentrate of few of them and make a deep analysis. You can do the investigation by yourself or just join some telegram communities where you can get a lot of useful information. I used to watch youtube challens of some well-knows crypto streamers like OhMatty, Ian Balina and others.

canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Visit the site of the coin. read the white paper. roadmap. and information about it. There are all the things that you need. full. If not then that project seems to be scam
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

The white paper from the coin website will really help you, there is a lot of information about ICO and coins being offered, you should be careful in reading it, especially when you will start trading or investing.

VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Through research and reading the whitepaper? I'm not sure what the OP is asking here, it's actually pretty simple in theory.
StrongerMoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

There's a few websites which show all the new icos but to be honest I think that's biased and has a lot of sponsored advertisements. Browsing the annoucement sub forum will probably yield the best results.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

How to know about all kinds of coin?

get coin classified
function
feature
tech

how to fully understand altocion and ico?

This Forum, Google and YouTube videos will come to your help. At least for me these are the main sources of the information I get. My advice: simply spend more time for finding this information and monitor the cryptocurrency charts often.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: