Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook policy regarding cryptocurrency facebook bounties?  (Read 99 times)
cryptoproLK (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

Recently when i'm doing Crypto bounties in facebook some shares get blocked as i'm spamming. what is facebook policy regarding this? is it illegal to share posts in facebook pages very frequently? Will my facebook account get banned? Huh Huh
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mosley1974

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

Recently when i'm doing Crypto bounties in facebook some shares get blocked as i'm spamming. what is facebook policy regarding this? is it illegal to share posts in facebook pages very frequently? Will my facebook account get banned? Huh Huh

Facebook have a variety of solutions from a full ban, to shadow bans. Stop hitting share so much, don't be predictable- it's not a human doing the blocking, it's an algorithm and algorithms have rules so you just need to be less predictable.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

I highly doubt that Facebook have policy about crypto bounties. It's just general policy against spam. Thwy have their algorhitms to block posts which looks like spam. If you will post these bounty links everywhere where you can, offcourse you will be banned. First you may be asked to verify identity, if you continue to spam you will get temporarry ban and later permanent ban.
I noticed that Facebook catches these spammers much better now. Now I'm not able to post some referral links on FB groups because they always blocks all these my posts.

cryptoproLK (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

I highly doubt that Facebook have policy about crypto bounties. It's just general policy against spam. Thwy have their algorhitms to block posts which looks like spam. If you will post these bounty links everywhere where you can, offcourse you will be banned. First you may be asked to verify identity, if you continue to spam you will get temporarry ban and later permanent ban.
I noticed that Facebook catches these spammers much better now. Now I'm not able to post some referral links on FB groups because they always blocks all these my posts.

Ya. i feel facebook blocks share which has some links to other sites..They does not block as spam the facebook page posts which does not have links to their websites.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

No facebook donot have such policy against bounty promotion. They may put limit on your account on multiple posting of a link in different groups. Simply spamming is not allowed to get referral bounties Tongue
deepblue01

Activity: 770
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

there's will be sharing limit everytime but i dont know how many the limit is.
when you got notice from facebook regarding multiple post in the same time, you should stop a while.
i have experienced they(facebook) warn me for not making too many more post.
so at that time i try to make some delay 5 post for every 20min - 30min and everything is fine till now.

i can do task for all my bountyjob and my facebook is save.
for this forum, i try to minimize my bounty report everyweek in this forum and also contribute by trying to make some quality post in return for my bounty income.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: