Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea where we can buy half a dozen or so gpu's at a decent rate in Mumbai?  (Read 105 times)
mspamed (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

I have contacted the distributors directly but none of them are responding, I do know my quantities are low but they are not even picking up calls, I also went to lamington and there too the prices are not much different.

I am looking to buy 4x 1060 3 gb or 6 gb or 4x rx 570 4gb.
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

PM me. I can provide low quantity too.
Devilz666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

PM me. I can provide low quantity too.

Can you post prices please
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

I have contacted the distributors directly but none of them are responding, I do know my quantities are low but they are not even picking up calls, I also went to lamington and there too the prices are not much different.

I am looking to buy 4x 1060 3 gb or 6 gb or 4x rx 570 4gb.
Unfortunately its very difficult right now to get any of these GPUs at a reasonable price. We are all trying to get our hands on them but even the 1060s and the RX 580s have sold out. They were selling at around INR 25-30k just last month but have since increased to around 45-50K.

If you are new and looking at these for the first time then first of all, avoid ebay and amazon as people are selling them at exorbitant proces.
Don't go for OLX too as there are a lot of scammers with stories about importing it from USA at lower prices in bulk and selling them here. They are simply not available.

From all that has been happening, your best bet would be constantly check at primeabgb, mdcomputers, rigassembler and theitdepot. You can talk to them and negotiate to place advance orders for some of the GPUs. They sometime accept.
Good Luck hunting. Post updates if you get any good deals.
Don't trust anyone offering these at low prices/ discounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: