Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple the best coin to buy  (Read 638 times)
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

With the recent price pumping that ripple experienced users have come up with a thinking that ripple is quite good for investment and for trading. In this regard its capital circulation has increased a lot. As it is small in value it is good to invest into ripple, and the present time is good for the same.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

If you want stable increase during 2018 I think its great...but if you're searching for
next 100x short term coin, you have to look elsewhere
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Ripple is good for short term since it is centralize and manage by bank it is hard to rise in a way that if they needed additional xrp coin they can create and produce not like decentralize there coin/token will just keep circulating and a good way for coin/token holder.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

I'll buy XRP when price will be 0.5$ but now it's pumped, need to wait to buy it cheap
It's hard to speculate this one since it is centralized unlike other altcoins. Certainly, we can't deny that Ripple is considered to be one of eye catching coin to invest. But considering it's market trend and being controllable coin it seems to be not good for long term investment.
Severniti

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Ripple best coin to buy. Well if Ripple is the best coin to buy I will not buy only the Ripple.
Don't give in all of your money in one coin. At the moment Ripple is resting he got pumped a lot and dropped down.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

No..for now ripple is over price in my sign. Its circullation and issued coin is too big. Wait some times untill it touch sub $1 then that is time to buy more ripple again also with ripple system it is centralised cryptodeveloper also can issued more coin in the futures thats why i dont like ripple much.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

No..for now ripple is over price in my sign. Its circullation and issued coin is too big. Wait some times untill it touch sub $1 then that is time to buy more ripple again also with ripple system it is centralised cryptodeveloper also can issued more coin in the futures thats why i dont like ripple much.
Ripple have large amount of decrease to their price after touches the moon so in my sight this is the right time to buy this coin. Because after dropping down of value it will increase again and raised up so fast.

I think no questions with that speculation so continue investing and hold this coin.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

it is not the best coin to buy because it is centralized. 80% of all coins hold five or six banks. will be zero in value if those mighty world banks don't accept xrp technology. max predicted value for ripple is 7 to 9$. Personally I will sell it on 4-5$.
LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

I haven't seen good movement of ripple since its moon. The price had not able to get back at least $2, maybe the pump and dump is over I  guess?
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

it is not the best coin to buy because it is centralized. 80% of all coins hold five or six banks. will be zero in value if those mighty world banks don't accept xrp technology. max predicted value for ripple is 7 to 9$. Personally I will sell it on 4-5$.

Can you name those banks, or you just made it up?
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Why not check out about raiblocks (XRB)? The lowest price in January was yesterday, which was approximately 13$. For now, it's regaining its value. Also will have many cool things coming in 2-3 months.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Ripple is a very worthy coin to buy, the volume is big, the concept is clear, ripple is an interesting and potentially good coin so some banks adopt this coin, the most important is the price is still very cheap, I believe the ripple will be strong in the market and the value will be increasingly increased
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Is Ripple even a crypto?
Pure speculation - banks will never use Ripple and especially when it is expensive by itself.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

I'll buy XRP when price will be 0.5$ but now it's pumped, need to wait to buy it cheap

I didn't but before because of the mentioned reasons but it went up huge lol I think ripple is a safe coin and don't think i will hit 0.5 anytime soon.
Indeed other coins may give you more many coins including the mentioned verge xvg, which at the moment seems to be at the bottom price and has lttle risk.

Though there are some coins with more profit potential, but also have more risk.
timbrunn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Ever since i read the news about ripple having a lawsuit by a certain bank ive lost faith in it. Ive sold my ripple thinking that the company would eventually go down and my coin will drop in its value. For me ripple is not one of the best option to have as it may drop its price in the following months.
Just my opinion but if you want to go further with ripple then better read some online articles about them and how things are going with the lawsuit.

Ripple is not decentralized so it is not ideologically in line with what the cryptocurrency community wants to achieve. Nevertheless it is a temporary solution for bridging the worlds of traditional finance and the cryptocurrency paradigm. This gives it value and explains the sharp increase in price we've seen end of last year. I recommend to hodl Ripple and wait till more and more banks will adopt some sort of crypto vehicle this year. It will drive up the price of Ripple imho!
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I don't like RIPPLE because of the fact that the price is up then the floor is loose at the bottom. If you missed this growth then it is difficult to do anything.

And technology good team, a lot of banks around the world are implementing ripple net. I think soon there will be another strong growth

Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

I want to use ripple for long-term investment. Yes, ripple is a centralized coin, and I think that bankers are unlikely to leave without attention this coin. In 2017, she surprised many with its price and trading volume.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Also a long-term investment for me. Have been invested since June 2017.

Ripple got new partnerships with the telecommunication companies IDT Corporation and MercuryFX.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

For me it's 'NO' not because I don't like ripple.
To achieve greater ROI on any coins, you need to buy them at early stages but at the peak. Same goes for ripple. If you want multiple Xs returns then definately look for any other small marketcap coins or even some good upcoming ICOs. By this way you can actually reduce your risk to reward ratio.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

With the recent price pumping that ripple experienced users have come up with a thinking that ripple is quite good for investment and for trading. In this regard its capital circulation has increased a lot. As it is small in value it is good to invest into ripple, and the present time is good for the same.

ripple will dump under 1 dollar again in near time. its time to buy under 1 dollar. and it can after that to 2 dollars. now its overpricing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: