Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, says digital currency hedge-fund mana  (Read 311 times)
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, says digital currency hedge-fund manager.

Market watchers should invest in bitcoin now that prices are down, says BK Capital Management founder Brian Kelly.

"Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, that's it, bitcoin is dead, for the 175th time. Now's the time you start looking at it, on the buy side, =>>
https://www.community.bitzamp.com/view.php?permlink=now-is-the-best-time-to-invest-in-bitcoin-says-digital-currency-hedge-fund-manager&id=462996

I've watched Brian Kelly talking about bitcoin like almost every day and he's been bullish on it pretty much since he learned about it, which was not that long ago. He was telling people to buy up around $17k too. Also if I remember correctly (although it's possible I'm mixing him up with another analyst here) he was bullish on SNAP after their IPO, which was a clear mistake even at the time.

Welp his job is to hype people. You know - the more people buy BTC the higher the price will go.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, says digital currency hedge-fund manager.

Market watchers should invest in bitcoin now that prices are down, says BK Capital Management founder Brian Kelly.

"Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, that's it, bitcoin is dead, for the 175th time. Now's the time you start looking at it, on the buy side, =>>
https://www.community.bitzamp.com/view.php?permlink=now-is-the-best-time-to-invest-in-bitcoin-says-digital-currency-hedge-fund-manager&id=462996

That's what I agree with the most. When everyone is saying that bitcoin's rise is probably over and when the haters are out roaming again, you know that the price is low and you can start to buy some bitcoins again. That time is now. The price is barely over $10k with a lot of potential to grow still.

You don't buy when the bulls are saying bitcoin is going to 10x in a year again, because that means the market is overhyped.

It should be obvious to the rational player in this market, but some people are too scared of bitcoin going downhill from now. Just think of this - it has already went downhill around 50%. If it was supposed to go down even further, then why has there been stability over the past week?

Smiley
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

People get into crypto and they're so afraid to buy dips that I get really confused. I don't understand why you'd get into Bitcoin or any crypto if you're working with money that you don't think you'll lose. Everything is a gamble, all you can do is be safe and maybe enjoy some profits if you're smart enough.

Right now is a great time to buy. We're at a low and so are most altcoins. The next time we see a big rise upwards, people will say that they missed out on it, and that's the shame of it all. They don't realize that they could've gotten into the coin if they actually tried to.
The reason for that is that most people tend to see themselves as exceptional and not as average, this is why in many surveys when they are asked how intelligent they are 90% thinks they are above average when that is impossible, so when people invest in bitcoin they think they made a perfect decision and if the market goes down they panic and sell and instead of admitting their own mistakes they think bitcoin is a fraud.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

you know what, the funny thing about investing in bitcoin is that it doesn't matter how many people and who says it is a good or even bad idea to invest in bitcoin. nobody listens until it is too late.

if they say it is good, nobody buys.
if they say it is scam, nobody sells.

but as soon as a rise starts they rush to buy.
and as soon as a dip starts they rush to dump.
... always too late.

Could not agree more.
I don't understand why they need someone to tell them that BUY today or its the right time to buy.

They worry about the losses and getting afraid of buying more.

There is nothing that will beep them saying " I am the lowest price for now and start buying ".

Then when it starts to rise, everyone will go saying " it will go to the moon "
Haha how many moons are there to be visited by bitcoin ?
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

You ruined it with "hedge fund manager" - no way am I going to listen to one of those about bitcoin.

You don't have to be a hedge fund manager to realise that there's an extremely big opportunity right now. Personally I feel like $10K per bitcoin is still severely undervalued. People tend to always cry they 'missed the train' once we're pushing all time highs but when new opportunities hit the surface people are fearful and lack confidence. I'm sure a lot of people will be kicken themselves for not seizing this opportunity.
Scripture

Activity: 1299
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:58:15 AM

See, they also advice to buy some bitcoins now that the price drops down because they know the upcomming bubble is right ahead. There are just posters who confused newbies not to buy bitcoin. I see it , if all of us will advice to buy low sell high , and we convince newbies to buy, also us to buy, bitcoins value will increase. Some kind of a good manipulation in here.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

You ruined it with "hedge fund manager" - no way am I going to listen to one of those about bitcoin.

agrred. The problem is the man is very motivated to get people to invest now and get the market back up. He probably is loosing millions of dollars now, unlike the most of us who are losing play money. If was loosing a fortune, I would say whatever I had to say ......
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Now I believe is actually the best time to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency especially if you have a long term view. Bitcoin has been felling in price since the beginning of this year and we don't know how long this will last as many people are selling out of panic and fear that bitcoin may fall further down world and they may lose part of they investment. I think if you are a long term investors now provide the best opportunity for one to get bitcoin at the cheapest price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: