Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin (XSPEC) price prediction  (Read 576 times)
Inkognito222 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

I have reason to believe that before this summer xspec will be cost 500$ per coin. I know it is will be happened

What you prediction ?
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

i believe it is gonna be 10$ before summer.nothing more..
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

When the stealth addresses become the default staking addresses in Q2 2018, this is a big deal. A lot of people don't believe that this feature is possible. A lot of people think this is magical given we will know the amount in circulation but have no idea where the supply is coming from. The richlist and blockchain will become irrelevant. Given no other POS currency has this feature even in their roadmap, once this feature has been implemented, this coin will see $100 fast and media will catch on.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

I didn't 'xspec' that xspec will grow strong like this. I stumble at this coin in the past on cryptopia with a price that ranges only from 2k to 4k satoshi. I made a lot of profit with it (Yes, I'm still happy) and for sure I'll have more if I predicted good enough that its possible for it to reach a 0.00025 price.

As a lesson, I'm hopeful now that it have a potential for about 0.001/pc (maybe in a couple of months of development/hype).
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

In between 2-5 dollars.  Maybe 10 dollars in a few years.
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

I'm a big believer in the coin. I think the price heavily depends on if Stealth Staking gets properly implemented, and the marketing team is able to do a bit more solid work with spreading the word. That will lead to more exchanges which will lead to a huge price increase.

End of 2018 on Cryptopia without other exchanges: $25-$50
End of 2018 + added to a bigger exchange: $125-$150

$500 a coin before summer is super unrealistic. That would put it in the top 7 of coins which doesn't seem even close to being possible.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Spectr a great coin with good prospects.
Price for the summer I would be doing in the area of 25-50 dollars. Everything will depend on the market. Perhaps now the market will be flat in 2014. And nothing at all will not grow.

Need a good exchange. Easy access to KUcoin listing 15 bitcoin worth. Then Binance

Inkognito222 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

Very funny. On this year xspec will be have 10b market cap.I promise
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

I have reason to believe that before this summer xspec will be cost 500$ per coin. I know it is will be happened

What you prediction ?

I think $10...higher IF it get listed on a better exchange.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

this shilling posts are soo dumb
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

well one thing is clear, people consider it a dark horse in the crypro world. It should give us a positive surprise during the course of 2018. Although their shortage of funds they managed to coupe with the project which is already on its way. It will increase six times to a market cap of one Billion.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

There is a lot of growth potential with this coin due to the low supply and low market cap and low price! It won't reach $500 by the summer, but $50 is a possibility when compared with other coins. Realistically though, I would say around $25 is the target to aim for. Cryptopia is a good exchange, has some unusual coins which may attract new investors. If it hits a major exchange then sky is the limit

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
BitcoinSkull

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

this shilling posts are soo dumb

I'm super into XSPEC but the XSPEC GOING BY $500 SUMMER posts are ridiculous, I agree. Can't deny the coin has huge potential though.
iwishicouldfly

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

10 billion market cap and you call me the funny one?  What a joke, your promise means nothing.  Probably between 1-5 USD is where it's staying until something big happens (which I'm heavily doubting).

What you prediction ?

I agree it can hit 10 dollars and maybe even higher 20+ if it hits a decent exchange but it won't

https://spectreproject.io/faq/#block5

the decision to list a coin is up to the exchange and is often based upon the volume that the coin generates in a given day.

The trading volume for xSpec went down from 2 million/day (decent) to 200-300k(pathetic).  It's not getting listed on any other exchanges and at one point the devs had listed on their old website, it wouldn't be getting listed on any big exchanges as they weren't interested.
BitcoinSkull

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

10 billion market cap and you call me the funny one?  What a joke, your promise means nothing.  Probably between 1-5 USD is where it's staying until something big happens (which I'm heavily doubting).

What you prediction ?

I agree it can hit 10 dollars and maybe even higher 20+ if it hits a decent exchange but it won't

the decision to list a coin is up to the exchange and is often based upon the volume that the coin generates in a given day.

The trading volume for xSpec went down from 2 million/day (decent) to 200-300k(pathetic).  It's not getting listed on any other exchanges and at one point the devs had listed on their old website, it wouldn't be getting listed on any big exchanges as they weren't interested.

You were spreading this negative outlook on other XSPEC discussions as well. How can you say for certain "that it wont" hit a decent exchange? Its clear that you have very little knowledge of the project as a whole because if you did, you'd know that the Dev team has applied to a large amount of exchanges, including the popular ones. The dev's have stated that they feel putting a privacy coin on exchanges that request personal information defeats the purpose of the coin, but they are all for getting listed for the people that don't mind it.

As for the major volume drop, it was 1.7m at the highest, and it settled right around 800k being the new bottom. Then, Bitcoin dropped and the whole market started seeing red. Once the devs complete more of their roadmap there's a lot more potential for momentum, and in turn, listings on popular exchanges.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

What you prediction ?

$500 is impossible target for 3 bucks already pumped coin.
But I think it will reach at least $10 in month or two and then $30-$50 during summer.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

$500 is really out of reach unless Xspec is adopted as the main privacy coin. I understand that XSPEC is a highly undervalued cryptocurrency, but to make a bold statement like that is pure shilling. The project is still new, but I hope they can get a huge community behind them.
iwishicouldfly

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

In between 2-5 dollars.  Maybe 10 dollars in a few years.

10 billion market cap and you call me the funny one?  What a joke, your promise means nothing.  Probably between 1-5 USD is where it's staying until something big happens (which I'm heavily doubting).

What you prediction ?

The trading volume for xSpec went down from 2 million/day (decent) to 200-300k(pathetic).  It's not getting listed on any other exchanges and at one point the devs had listed on their old website, it wouldn't be getting listed on any big exchanges as they weren't interested.

You were spreading this negative outlook on other XSPEC discussions as well. How can you say for certain "that it wont" hit a decent exchange? Its clear that you have very little knowledge of the project as a whole because if you did, you'd know that the Dev team has applied to a large amount of exchanges, including the popular ones. The dev's have stated that they feel putting a privacy coin on exchanges that request personal information defeats the purpose of the coin, but they are all for getting listed for the people that don't mind it.

As for the major volume drop, it was 1.7m at the highest, and it settled right around 800k being the new bottom. Then, Bitcoin dropped and the whole market started seeing red. Once the devs complete more of their roadmap there's a lot more potential for momentum, and in turn, listings on popular exchanges.

How is saying the fact I think it will double in a year or two negative?  I think it will hover around 2-5 bucks for quite a while even after bitcoin has recovered because the hype around privacy coins has died right now, if it picks up again it might hit 10 bucks.  However the trading volume is tiny and it's not on any big exchanges so I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.  I'm not being negative I'm being realistic.  I had about 1.5k of it that I got rid of at just under 5 bucks.  I just think it was overpriced, better investments out there now.  Maybe if it drops to 1.X bucks I will pick it back up because at that price I'm confident it will go back to at least 2 USD.  Other than that I'm out.
Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

$500? That's awfully optimistic. Let's be realistic, shall we?

By summer, after Q2, assuming stealth staking does NOT happen, Spectre will be at about $3-$5, and that's about it. Maybe it claws its way up to $10.

By summer, after Q2, assuming stealth staking DOES happen, Spectre could easily rocket to $50, possibly even touch $100.

Yes, stealth staking is THAT big of a deal.

Not many believe that they can do it. And that's a fair assumption. Its never been done before, and there is no 'proof' yet.

But, I am a betting man, and I am betting that the Spectre folks do get stealth staking to work. Heck, I am openly rooting for it, because it is such a game changer!

But if it doesn't, that will be a big blow to Spectre in general, and I don't think it can handle that kind of a setback in the long run.

$500 by summer? I just don't see it. But $100 by summer? That I can see.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

I also have feeling this xspectre will hit three digit but not $500. But with all its feature and its small ammount in circullation thia coin will give good performance. Maybe will be the hardest competitor for zcash and zerocoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: