Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CND -Cindicator- Chances of reaching 1$? Speculation...  (Read 156 times)
Mintycash (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Hi all,

CND just bumped to 0.3$. Given the market cap, volume, total supply and working product, do you think it can reach 1$?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cindicator/

With a semi-high max supply there must be a limit of how high it can get.

0.3$ x circulating supply (~1500,000,000)= 450,000,000$ is this right?

I am not sure how do these factors affect the price? Not expecting you to teach me but if you could point me to a thread or blog with a nice resume I would appreciate it.

I am still trying to get my head around the calculations...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shiva.India

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

It can reach $1 easily and I am expecting it should reach at least $10 end of this year
Mintycash (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

I wouldn't mind that! I still have some from the ICO but I like to have my numbers clear.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

It can reach $1 easily and I am expecting it should reach at least $10 end of this year

I wouldn't expect so high grow within this year. Even if the Mike Brusiv, the leader of the team behind the cindicator, is pushing the development of the coin to the further levels it is hard to compete in the crypto market right now.

The idea of hybrid intelligence for the asset management is astonishing and the investors are slowly absorbing the capabilities of this great coin. With so many goals that the team has put in front of them, I don't think they can achieve everything at the given time.

In a long-term coin will deliver the expectations the investors are waiting for but for the coin to reach the higher price( the high supply is also slowing the progress in the value) they must wait a little longer.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
friendis

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

At this point I think they’re acting elitist and calling it a utility coin just so they cannot be held accountable for scamming. Stop buying this coin. It’s not going to moon for a non-whitelist investor. They are making sure of that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: