Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada is the best place for Bitcoin  (Read 311 times)
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

That's good to know that your country is open and welcoming to the idea and opportunities that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can bring to your people, your country.  I hope this is the start of other countries to be more open minded to it, see its advantages and its great impact to everyone.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

I am living in Canada and its so great that Canada has been attracting digital money companies to invest. Bitmain, the world's largest Bitcoin operator, is considering moving its operating office to Canada. At the same time, Hydro Quebec (Canada) negotiates with about 30 Bitcoin operators on their migration plans. How about your countries?
I thought Japan is the best place for bitcoin since this country is the first to adopt bitcoin in their market as well as supporting bitcoin exchanges. With the best technology I think Japan is still the one that can utilize bitcoin market effectively and will probably help it to become most popular cryptos around the world.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

That's really cool that Canada is supporting cryptocurrency. In position of Canada will serve as an eye opener for other country to follow the same as Canada.
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Good to hear that Canada is encouraging cryptos. It should be a lesson for other countries to follow the path and not release statements that create unnecessary FUD. Everyone will slowly accept the fact that currency has evolved to its next step and cryptos are here to stay.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

I am living in Canada and its so great that Canada has been attracting digital money companies to invest. Bitmain, the world's largest Bitcoin operator, is considering moving its operating office to Canada. At the same time, Hydro Quebec (Canada) negotiates with about 30 Bitcoin operators on their migration plans. How about your countries?
Bitcoin is one of the great for investing bitcoin  because bitcoin is now a days are fully in demand in the market
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:11 AM

May be Canada is the best place for bitcoin, but for me also in mine Philippines is the best for me because this is my country build, there's many people use in bitcoin, and support that.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

Well, bitcoin in my country is bad. Only few of the people here including me knew about bitcoin. They dont know how cryptocurrencies can help us with our lives. Canada is a great place. Maybe someday when i get my passport and become stable, i would like to live in Canada and continue my bitcoin life.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

wow, it's amazing, kanada will be the country with the biggest bitcoin trade, i think this will help bitcoin prices go up to higher numbers again. whether other countries like japan, malaysia, russia and other countries that manage bitcoin will fight over it?
in my country bitcoin and crypto is prohibited. I do not know when my country will be aware.

habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

It is your luck that your country is the best place for bitcoin. Unfortunately, the bitcoin legality has not been obtained in my country yet. I am waiting for the legality of bitcoin by my government. I hope my government will support the bitcoin in soon.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

I live in Canada, in some aspects it is ok, as no problems
for the mining aspect of "efficient in terms of energy"
We as a country do not have efficient energy. maybe bit in Quebec, but in general we pay a lot for power, especially here in Ontario, where it is no feasible for someone to run a big mining operation, difficult.

but in terms, so far no issues on political front

hopefully we can stay like this,

worldtraveller
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

Its great that canada can be like that. Its good for itroducing more users of bitcoin in your country.
In my country, bitcoin is not legalized yet but our country not ban bitcoin. So i think something like in your country canada can not be applied here in my country.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

It is encouraging to see that some countries are willing to forge ahead and test new ground in the financial area. Switzerland is somewhere that has also embraged the idea of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general with Zero capital gains tax on trading and profits. Good luck to those living in Canada
Zero taxes on crypto seems kinda sketch to me unless ofc it’s Switzerland cause they have some of the laxest laws on shit like crypto and privacy
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

Ok, I'm moving to Quebec now LoL!
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

Canada will be best because of cold weather, but not sure about electricity cost. I live in Toronto, per month my electricity bills come about $45, from  a 2 bed room condo. So no it's not cheap, but politically stable and won't have any problem from govt.

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

Bitmain is moving it's entire operations there?
Because of all this talk of China banning mining there suddenly?
I can't see them moving their entire operations headquarters there since it is across the ocean.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:23:15 AM

The Quebec government has gone ahead with this but basically, it's to sell more power. They don't care about small miners, they want massive mining farms to come to Quebec so they can use more power. The problem is they now have too much demand and may not be able to go through with every mining farm that wanted to move to Canada.
strongpic

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

This represents the political stability of your country
I also want this in my country
Tarikul007

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

Its really nice to hear when a country like canada starting to using bitcoin.crypto industry growing rapidly. This time if canadian government support bitcoin fluently to spread his community there its much better.as like as united states,united kingdom ,canada is the safest place for bitcoin i think and hope in future others country will be as safe as canada for bitcoin.
Zeinabdullah

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

it's great because your country is very tolerant of bitcoin. it is amazing to have such a country. I really want in my country the same thing as you experience in your country.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: