Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 12:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a Crypto online business  (Read 88 times)
mrbuddy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

Assuming that you have a hard-wallet to store all your crypto business funds. However, any ideas on how to do payment solutions?
toweidi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

Coinbase has a B2B service for accepting bitcoin and there is also a company called bitpay.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Assuming that you have a hard-wallet to store all your crypto business funds. However, any ideas on how to do payment solutions?

what country are you from , cause there are many options to choose from but some may not work in certain countries
you can try bitpay but it's an American site , so your customers form some countries may not be able to pay using bitpay
coinpayments is less strict than bitpay ( Canadian I guess ) , so maybe you want to have a look

personally I used to use bitpay , but few months ago they blocked my country 
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

my point of view are the Ledger Nano and Trezor, those are hardware cold wallet. The advantages of those are you can store your Bitcoin, Ethereum and the most popular on the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: