Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stupid millionaire or risk to be Billionaire ?  (Read 617 times)
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

In my opinion, selling half of bitcoin may be a wise choice.
Even if there is a big drop or a big increase in the future, you won't regret it, because you could be a millionaire or a half-million people. Grin

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

if you had many bitcoins now, do you sell them or hold?

remember if you sell now and :
Price drop : you will be lucky millionaire.
price goes up later : you will be stupid millionaire.

if you don't sell now and :
Price drop : you will be broken.
price goes up later : you will be Billionaire

Funny thread but its good to know what people will if they are millionaire.
In my opinion about that, i will choose become a stupid millionaire than broken. If i am broken, i will be more stupid losser.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

You're talking about if i had many bitcoins now, i wouldn't mind to hold them since that means if i got a lot of bitcoins then i probably got a lot of money to bough them at the first place. Then i consider not to sell them when i don't really need the money, i will only sell them when i need the money the most even i would buy more bitcoins or ethereum since the price drops. It would double my investments not to mention tax evasion  Grin Grin and thats because i got a lot of money  Grin Grin But if you're broke and dont have any money, probably you already sold the bitcoins a long time ago and i dont really believe if you dare to hold bitcoin for years when you can't even feed your own stomach  Grin Grin
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

If I had many bitcoins I don't want to withdraw it all maybe only half of bitcoins to withdraw then other half of them hold bitcoins and its ok to me if I am stupid millionaire or broken but I'm still rich. Grin
xiaowu55

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

If I had a lot of bitcoins, I would sell half, and the remaining half would continue to hold for the long term.
If the price continues to fall, I've sold half of it, and with cash, I can completely ignore the downside.
If bitcoin continues to rise, I still have half of it, and it will bring me enough wealth.
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

If I were you, I would sell half of my crypto currencies.
As a result you will be an half sputid millionaire or an half Billionaire...

i agree, i will sell some (%20 to %40) and hold remaining.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

It doesn't matter because it all depends on what you believe and for sure you will not become a millionaire in bitcoin if you don't know how to analyze the market because all of the years that you spent in bitcoin should have given some results like you learned how to read charts that will help you to determine if the market is still on a bull run or bearish.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

how about sell half? Smiley

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Actually, you don't need to choose only one between becoming a lucky millionaire and a future billionaire because you can be both. I think the right way to do is to spend your btc if there are needs/wants and expenses you need to fulfill but don't forget to save some of those so that you still got a fund if ever you need money again.

It's just a matter of self discipline and being a wise money holder. Achieving these will give you a fruitful life not only for today but also tomorrow.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

Depends how many you have I suppose. If you have 1000's then maybe sell half, become rich, just not as rich, then if the price rises, still a billionaire at some point, if it drops, then still rich.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

From my prediction of the price of bitcoins it will not reach   $15000+ it will just get stuck at 13000.
If I were you I would step on the safe haven and have different kind of investment with it, somewhere where it can be safe. Bitcoin is very volatile thus making it risky. You will feel more sorry if its price suddenly drops and ending up with less.

My professor told us that when you reach a level of being rich, all of you aren't much different from each other. Isn't being rich just enough, will your life be more better if you had an extra more of it.
jrr123

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

I will try to find a middle point, sell a part and keep another.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

I do not agree that if you sell now, you will be a lucky or a stupid millionaire. You will be just a millionaire and it's just great. There can not be a person who is both stupid and a millionaire at the same time. Although...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

The amount of money I invested, I already considered to be lost. So by playing like that I can hold forever.
Go big or go home.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Why would it be stupid to for anyone or someone to be a billionaire because such things do not really exist. We became a millionaire because we make a smart or wise decision isn't it. Now how do you say that it is something stupid when you make a correct choice millionaire's are not stupid they just accidentally make the right or an eager decision during that time.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

If you get a billion you want more billions. Economical freedom is not as much the amount of money you have, as how you choose to use the money you have.
We can, to a large degree, all experience some sort of economical freedom if we set our costs in accordance to our earnings. As to your question, I would totally cash out as a happy millionaire, regardless of the future price movement of the coin. I'd rather have one bird in the hand than ten on the roof.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

So let me search first what kind of emotions we may call to the person who always checking their blockfolio and constantly changing its mood when the prices change as well? It's gonna be me, but unluckily I didn't hold that big amount so far.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Investment is depends on strategy not depends on lucky or making stupid decisions. If I had many bitcoin in the situation declining prices I would never have to sell them, because I will be lose if I did that. But if has reached with the price what I want, I will sell my bitcoin. I just want to be a billionaire with my own strategy, whatever in trading or investment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Even if I sell my coins now, I won't be a millionaire. I calculated the net worth of all my coins and they add up to around $90,000. After the taxes and exchange fee, I will be left with around $60,000. What I am going to do with 60K? I would rather hold on to my coins.
Simple_Man

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

If I would have many bitcoins now, I would have loved to hold and accumulate even more. Because bitcoin price is stabilizing around 10.5 k USD and not going up to any insane price level. When bitcoin reached 20k USD in 2017, majority of the investors were almost certain that bitcoin will see a huge correction and that is exactly what happens. But usually we see a huge upside potential after the correction and stabilization, which is yet to come.

So I would probably prefer to hold and accumulate more to reap the benefit of the price surge that is going to happen in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: