Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DERMAVIR: HIV immune therapy technology platform on blockchain  (Read 327 times)
Dermavir (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:12:05 PM by Dermavir

DERMAVIR ICO

We are moving to a Coin offering to finance the regulatory paperwork needed to seek marketing approval for our lead product candidate HIV vaccine.

We are a privately held clinical-stage biotechnology company focusing on the development and commercialization of a revolutionary new immune therapy technology platform for the treatment of chronic viral infections, cancer and allergy. Our Immune Therapies are designed to boost specific immune response in order to modify or control presently incurable diseases.

Our proprietary Platform Technology includes a plasmid DNA-based, disease specific antigen, a nanomedicine formulation which encapsulates the plasmid DNA to closely resemble a virus, and a topical (through the skin) administration device which delivers the vaccine via dendritic cell to lymph nodes of the immune system. Our technologies support the rapid and cost-effective development of original biologic (as opposed to drugs) products.

Our Lead Therapeutic Vaccine for treatment of HIV, referred to as “DermaVir”, is effective in boosting immune response which in turn kills HIV-infected cells. Our human clinical trials in Phase I, Phase I/II and Phase II have demonstrated our vaccine is capable of killing HIV-infected cells. DermaVir has an excellent safety profile similar to vaccines used in healthy adults and children. DermaVir can also be a co-treatment option if administered with antiretroviral therapy.

We are raising funds in this ICO to complete the regulatory documentation needed to seek United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidance on the best path to marketing approval, including Breakthrough Therapy Designation and Fast-track.

Post approval our products will allow people to live better and longer lives.

Our White paper is available HERE

Please visit our website for complete information on the Dermavir ICO at www.dermavir.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webdeveloper5050

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

Team and independent advisors are very important. What is the experience of them in DERMAVIR?
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

The development of biotechnology is a particularly complex thing, and if there is an immune technology that can cure cancer,
I believe its future is bright.
Dermavir (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

We have an international team of experts with decades of collective HIV experience both in development and approval of products. The names of these in-house and advisory experts will be made available on our website as our ICO progresses.
Lo.

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

We have an international team of experts with decades of collective HIV experience both in development and approval of products. The names of these in-house and advisory experts will be made available on our website as our ICO progresses.

I would support this project because it is really important. But, that really worries me.

"We will announce further executives, with decades of biotechnology experience, on our website at
www.geneticimmunity.com post ICO. "

POST ICO? Because?
What they are proposing is too great not to disclose all involved BEFORE ICO.

So I choose to wait.
Dermavir (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately business always entails compromise. We have decided to pursue an ICO because we truly believe the outcome of this ventures, long time in the making, is too great have it end up in the hands of already wealthy venture capitalist. An ICO gives us greater control over our destiny.

With this decision came the compromise of not having enough liquidity until there is at least a partial ICO (which is why we have ICO steps) to pay the people who are helping us make it happen.

These people, with decades of pharma experience, have jobs at other companies. They have been advising us on a private basis while maintaining paying jobs. Everything costs money. Until we can pay their fees, and can afford for them to transition over to our company, we have to protect their livelihood. There is a preregistration for our ICO on our website. I think a compromise we can make is if enough people preregister, and we see that the work put into this will be fruitful, we will ask our experts to consent to posting their names, initially in an advisory capacity. This should be a compromise acceptable to all.

We have to complete our regulatory documentation in order pass, or fail, the ultimate test of all biotech companies. To learn what the regulator thinks of our data. In our experience they are very smart, dedicated people. Once again I am confident some level of compromise can be, will be reached that will allow our vaccine to help millions of people. But we must meet this ultimate challenge because to fail on the account of not enough funds is not an option here. This ICO is about completing what needs to be done, period.
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Human clinical trials have shown that our vaccine can kill hiv-infected cells. Where can I see relevant reports?
Dermavir (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

Please visit our website's publications index at http://www.geneticimmunity.com/publications.html

azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

so what it apply to blockchain
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Dermavir  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Dermavir on WISERICO and follow Dermavir on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

We are a privately held clinical-stage biotechnology company focusing on the development and commercialization of a revolutionary new immune therapy technology platform for the treatment of chronic viral infections, cancer and allergy. Our Immune Therapies are designed to boost specific immune response in order to modify or control presently incurable diseases.
Our proprietary Platform Technology includes an antigen specific plasmid DNA (pDNA) that is encapsulated in a nanomedicine formulation to make it closely resemble a virus, and a topical (through the skin) administration device which delivers the vaccine via dendritic cell to lymph nodes of the immune system. Our technology support the rapid and cost-effective development of original biologic (as opposed to drugs) products.
Our Lead Therapeutic Vaccine for treatment of HIV, referred to as “DermaVir”, is effective in boosting immune response which in turn kills HIV-infected cells. Our human clinical trials in Phase I, Phase I/II and Phase II have demonstrated our vaccine is capable of killing HIV-infected cells. DermaVir has an excellent safety profile similar to vaccines used in healthy adults and children. DermaVir can also be a co-treatment option if administered with antiretroviral therapy.
We are raising funds in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to complete the regulatory documentation needed to seek United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidance on the best path to marketing approval, including Breakthrough Therapy Designation and Fast-track.
Our Lead Product Candidate, a therapeutic vaccine for the treatment of HIV is effective in boosting immune response to kill HIV-infected cells. Our preclinical, Phase I, Phase I/II and Phase II trials have demonstrated HIV-specific T-cells immune response and boosting, and the killing of HIV-infected cells.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

States are trying to work in this direction, leading pharmaceutical campaigns, do you really have enough money collected here to create a vaccine?
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/835554ad-8e69-486f-9370-ae5c53a2ebfd
Dermavir (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Thank you for finding the SWOT analysis. We will add more information on our website to address the points made.
Dermavir (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

IMPORTANT:

In order to participate in our Initial Coin Offering you will need to install CIVIC on your smartphone and the Metamask plugin into your chrome browser.

You can get Civic here: https://www.civic.com/

And the Metamask wallet here: https://metamask.io/

Once you installed these please visit our website at https://www.dermavir.com and click on the "PRE SALE" link at the top of the page. Answer the questions, authenticate with CIVIC (please ignore the TEST note, we are working on having it removed) and then you can purchase with your new Metamask wallet.
Dermavir (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

We simplified our ICO's registration process. We never received word from CIVIC that the APP can be used live (as opposed to a test mode) therefore we removed it. As of now all you need to do in creates a user name and password and you can enter the Token contributions section.

While CIVIC is no longer required you will still need the Metamask plugin installed in order to participate.

migmigbaby9897

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

have a nice weekend!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: