Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Daneel ico?  (Read 318 times)
fred22 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

I am going to participate in this ico, I read what they are going to do on their website and it seems interesting but it is always good to have other opinions as well.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

I am going to participate in this ico, I read what they are going to do on their website and it seems interesting but it is always good to have other opinions as well.

I think this ICO is one of the strongest in January-February. The project showed itself well, a strong team and great popularity in social networks and telegrams. I am confident that the project will bring profit to its investors. That's why I joined the bounty program and I'm going to participate in the ICO and I advise you! Good luck!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Teodiff

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

I participated in their Airdrop I think. And they are sending me emails every day so I blocked them.
I guess they are serious.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

Daneel is one of the best picks for Q1 2018 among with IQeon and Firelotto.
AI technologies and startups will takeover 2018-2020 period.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

In my point of view this ICO is going to be successful. Because the project that it combined with is a necessary for the crypto jungle.I am also  concerned that this project has many famed partners such as IBM.It is said that this coin will be in many exchanges such as Poloniex, HitBTC, Binance, and Livecoin.In addition to that they have take an strategic method to preserve the price of the coin by burning the unsold tokens.Token price is 29$ at the moment.
Moreover they have been maintaining a white list in which there are token buyers who are privileged with offers granted by the developers.The ICO is going to be started on 29th.I prefer investing in DAN since it looks good.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

I'm also very confident about Daneel ICO. Solid team, nice project, well-written whitepaper. Seems an amazing project. I've also considered these three giants in the past and cannot complain from them: Giftz, Cointed, and Restart Energy. The first two are still being sold, so it's not too late. Their partnerships with BlockV, Nvidia, and TAS Group vouch for their credibility and the projects, themselves are amazing. One of them is bringing rewards system into the blockchain, while the other is dealing with green mining and crypto atm launch all over Europe.
Can someone recommend me other amazing projects like these to invest in, besides Daneel ICO and the Bee Token? Thanks!
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

I'm also very confident about Daneel ICO. Solid team, nice project, well-written whitepaper. Seems an amazing project. I've also considered these three giants in the past and cannot complain from them: Giftz, Cointed, and Restart Energy. The first two are still being sold, so it's not too late. Their partnerships with BlockV, Nvidia, and TAS Group vouch for their credibility and the projects, themselves are amazing. One of them is bringing rewards system into the blockchain, while the other is dealing with green mining and crypto atm launch all over Europe.
Can someone recommend me other amazing projects like these to invest in, besides Daneel ICO and the Bee Token? Thanks!

Haven't heard of Cointed and Giftz but will check them out, they seem interesting. When it comes to Bee Token and Daneel - both seem to have an enormous potential. Another one, which I'll suggest is AgroTechFarm (ATF). ATF farm is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. The ICO project is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get 30% of the companies profits. Check it out: https://ico.agrotechfarm.com/
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Who does not want to be advised on cryptocurrency related investment? Nice AI project, nice product and partnering with IBM, I am sure looking forward to the ICO in 3 days time. They have a pretty good team as well and advisors, and even though I did not get enough from the linkedin profile of Joseph, the CEO as it looks recently pimped, the COO gave me the green light. Let's see how this one goes, but I am sure ready to invest in this one.
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Haven't heard of Cointed and Giftz but will check them out, they seem interesting. When it comes to Bee Token and Daneel - both seem to have an enormous potential. Another one, which I'll suggest is AgroTechFarm (ATF). ATF farm is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. The ICO project is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get 30% of the companies profits. Check it out: https://ico.agrotechfarm.com/

Ok, I am jumping on the hypetrain with you guys, I love GIftz, Cointed, ATF and Bee token. I hope they make me (and you guys too) rich in the near future.

Regarding Daneel, I really, really like the project. But one thing bugs me: they are spamming both the forums and email messages. I always see the same guy going "Daneel.io this, Daneel.io that, daneel.io will save middle east, daneel.io will cure cancer, daneel.io daneel.io, daneel.io".
Other than that, I want to make it clear that I WILL be investing in this project, I love the idea and the team seems solid
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:41 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:48:31 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Daneel is one of the most impressive and strongest projects to invest. It is the best choice for coming month, so making investment in this project will definitely deliver amazing result.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

i'm taking part in their social media bounty and judging by the way they manage their official accounts - the ICO is very promissing. I'm sure they are gonna succeed after the ICO.

Dilucoins

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

Daneel.io is a great promising project. making an investment in this project is a good decision. white paper and roadmap are well said about the dannel project. Seems like an amazing project with a solid team.
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

I am found all or almost all links:
Daneel.oi
Website https://daneel.io/
whitepaper https://daneel.io/whitepaper/en/daneel-wp-latest.pdf
bounty https://daneel.io/bounty.html
telegram https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
twitter https://twitter.com/daneelproject
facebook https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
github https://github.com/project-daneel
reddit -
BTT ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203.0
youtube -
KakaoTalk https://open.kakao.com/o/giP0RKD
medium https://medium.com/@daneel_project
ICO Whitelist https://daneelassistant.typeform.com/to/hl6ZS9

No thanks

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

hope this is good, i already done their bounty , and their project is too good, i thought it is great ico to invest. so hope you never lose in this project.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

I am really intrigued by the Daneel project, and this is why I have decided to join their signature campaign. Now the news have arrived that Daneel has just partnered with IBM - I don't know all details, but this is confirming to me that my intuition has been correct.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

I'm really interested to see how this project will do, it certainly appeals to me! I was going to wear signature for them but switched back to a campaign I had done previously who had just launched Round 2. Best of luck to the team, I'll be following throughout.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Those guys claim that they are already discussing listings with Poloniex, HitBTC, Binance, and Livecoin. If they succeed at least with one of those exchange the chances will be high (but remember that listing is not guaranteed yet). But imho even with a decent listing they  won't "moon". They have 100 mln supply of 0.25-0.29$ tokens which is pretty much for a project of this size. Another interesting thing is that they say they gona accept PayPal during the ICO. I remember that PP had a lot of restrictions about cryptocurrencies and it has been locking accounts like crazy.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

This is a very curious project. I think its creators have very rich fantasy as Daneel is your helper with the artificial intellect. Here is the short video that will tell you more about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i48w8uT3p0o
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

Nothing that interests me in investing and holding the coin. The coin is not going to be promoted as much when their campaign is over.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: