Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: global percentage of investing Cryptocurrency?  (Read 168 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

So does anyone know the global percentage of the people investing Cryptocurrency? I'm guessing most people who have invested in any crypto have had bitcoin at some point.
robotrabbit

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

i guess 80% of people heard of it, 0.01 percentage of people invest with cryptocurrency directly and indirectly.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

I think I heard somewhere that the total percentage is close to 1% instead of 0.1%. But excuse me if I'm wrong. I didn't do any research on this.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to know the exact or atleast an accurate percentage of people invested in cryptocurrency due to most if not all cryptocurrencies being anonymous and pseudo anonymous, hence there's really no way to have accurate data. We can probably collect data from crypto exchange registrations, but that wouldn't be accurate enough in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

So does anyone know the global percentage of the people investing Cryptocurrency? I'm guessing most people who have invested in any crypto have had bitcoin at some point.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to know the exact or atleast an accurate percentage of people invested in cryptocurrency due to most if not all cryptocurrencies being anonymous and pseudo anonymous, hence there's really no way to have accurate data. We can probably collect data from crypto exchange registrations.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Whatever the percentage is, it has probably doubled or tripled in the last few months. Still if we are going into specifics then I would probably guess below 1%. Given the fact that a majority of population is in 3rd world countries with no access to even internet it's obvious this number isn't going to be high. But with current mainstream media everyone with a TV or newspaper probably knows about cryptos but out of them even less people use it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

Less than 100 wallets hold over 98% of all bitcoins.

Those 100 wallets controlled by around 10 smart dudes.
Source? Proof?

You're all in one big worthless manipulated Ponzi scam.
If you're calling bitcoin a Ponzi scam/scheme, then you obviously don't even know what a ponzi scheme is.

A bit of profanity below..

Let me school you a bit, as you obviously don't know what you're talking about: A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors -source. Since when did bitcoin actually promise profits? You dumb fuck. God I'm triggered.

I got in the great con at $5 and got out around $20k
Yeah sure, you got in at one of the best times and got out at the best time as well. I 100% believe you.   /s

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Decorsair23

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Source? Proof?

If you're calling bitcoin a Ponzi scam/scheme, then you obviously don't even know what a ponzi scheme is.

A bit of profanity below..

Let me school you a bit, as you obviously don't know what you're talking about: A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors -source. Since when did bitcoin actually promise profits? You dumb fuck. God I'm triggered.

Yeah sure, you got in at one of the best times and got out at the best time as well. I 100% believe you.   /s

LOL. If these guy have already got in at $5 he would be here in this forum anymore and I'm sure when the price had reached at $200 he had already sold all of it. Anyway, there's no exact answer to the question of OP but I'd guess all of who have invested on alts have at least remaining 20% in bitcoin.
bullsheep

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

So 10 investors and 40 million marks or suckers.

Bitcoin in the future is considered the greatest scam ever.

Lol

The coins are all about to implode.

Haha

40 million fools who thought they were investors.

Lol

This crap coin will be $5k any day.

When banks close every exchanges account it is all worthless.

The banks are aware now it's a ponzi and the end is nigh.

Seems like you don't like Bitcoin. Which coins do you consider to be worthwhile keeping?
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Why are these whales so greedy that they are not taking their profit and expect the small investors to pump in more and more and more money so they can make an even bigger profit..   I am going off the idea of Bitcoin when I hear 10 investors control the whole thing.  Not sure if I will buy any more.  Only have a very small amount now.   
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

So 10 investors and 40 million marks or suckers.

Bitcoin in the future is considered the greatest scam ever.

Lol

The coins are all about to implode.

Haha

40 million fools who thought they were investors.

Lol

This crap coin will be $5k any day.

When banks close every exchanges account it is all worthless.

The banks are aware now it's a ponzi and the end is nigh.

can you prove it? Why don't you post these addresses with all these bitcoin on it?

And, yes, you really don't know what is a ponzi scam...
Furtivecoin41

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

Why are these whales so greedy that they are not taking their profit and expect the small investors to pump in more and more and more money so they can make an even bigger profit..   I am going off the idea of Bitcoin when I hear 10 investors control the whole thing.  Not sure if I will buy any more.  Only have a very small amount now.   

If you believe on this kind of FUDs its your choice. But please do your own research first before accepting what others are saying. Its not true because there's no hard evidence to prove that there are only few people who owns a big percentage of the bitcoin.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

There is no way to find out what % of people have invested in crypto but I don't think that % is less than 1% because still majority of investor either don't know about crypto or don't want to take high risk associated with high price volatility.

Yes to invest in crypto we need to buy Bitcoin first and than to cash out those alt we have to convert it to Bitcoin first because most of the alts are traded only against Bitcoin.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

i guess 80% of people heard of it, 0.01 percentage of people invest with cryptocurrency directly and indirectly.

I think of the same thing, majority of the population heard it but only very little percentage of the people use and invest it.

Decorsair23

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

I think of the same thing, majority of the population heard it but only very little percentage of the people use and invest it.

Its because people are so dumb to something called CHANGE afraid of the unknown.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: