Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][SEN] Consensus AI - Decentralized AI Platform for Collective Governance  (Read 14422 times)
TrollPanda (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

(4 min read)
What is Consensus AI

Consensus AI is the open-sourced, decentralized platform, powered by native cryptocurrency, and built with the vision to improve the governance of private and public organizations — companies, regions, cities, or countries — using artificial intelligence and decentralized services.

Consensus platform will help govern communities, societies and countries in a more cost efficient, transparent and progressive manner. As part of the roadmap to reach this goal we will build digital communities on our network (for a city it will be the community of citizens, for a private company — the community of clients or loyal customers) and give them an opportunity to influence the decisions made by the city, region or their favourite brand.

During the initial project stage we will build and launch the Sentient network, a distributed ledger system capable of performing decentralized machine learning, powered by its own currency, smart contracts and the implementation of trusted nodes.

The two main features of Sentient are:
  • Verification of nodes and smart contract transactions with eIDs, which allows for the creation of governance applications and faster adoption by public sector as a legitimate platform for data processing and decision making.
  • Decentralized machine learning, allowing to keep private or sensitive data with their owners. Using the federated learning approach we will bring the models to where the data stores are and train them locally on the nodes, without the need to upload user data to a centralized server.

Further product direction is divided into 4 phases:

Launch a network of decentralized communities on the network.

Members will be verified through eIDs and will be able to join the communities of relevant cities and countries. For example, a resident of Toronto will be able to join the communities of the district where he or she lives, the community of the City of Toronto and the community of Canada. But they will not be able to join the community of Vancouver at the same time.

Community members will be able to:
  • Put forward the proposals to region and city governments
  • Vote for existing proposals
  • Give feedback to initiatives, submitted by the government of a region/city.

All the voting and polling results will be recorded on the blockchain and verified by eIDs, so they can’t be changed or manipulated.

The initial release of the platform will be developed with the support of Estonian e-Residency and launched in Estonia, and later in other countries as their eIDs become available to join the network.

For example, the European eIDAS directive will require mandatory acceptance of each others’ eIDs by all member states by September 2018, signalling electronic ID maturity, therefore making it possible for us to integrate all the European eIDs into the Consensus platform. We expect most other countries to introduce electronic IDs in the next 10–12 years.

Phase Two is to launch the system for the government officials to involve communities in the work on different proposals, tasks and projects — from building a new hospital to organization of a city holiday.

There are similarities to OpenGov features in some aspects, but additionally the community and external experts opinion data will be included in the decision making process and execution — whether to accept or reject the project, include it in the budget etc. Communities will also be able to influence, where applicable, the choice of a contractor for projects, track the execution and give feedback on results.

The entire process from an idea to the final project implementation stage will be recorded on the blockchain, which will provide the transparency of decision making and funds distribution (allowing for the allocation of tax budget to be traced and visible to taxpayers).

At this stage we will start collecting relevant data from various sources, bringing it into a structured format using predefined templates and semantic categorization, and matching it with objects, events and persons utilizing various meaning extraction approaches. For example, the data can be the salary distribution in a certain city, analysis of the population dynamics, traffic load in various districts of the city, number of requests for medical assistance per year, water and electricity consumption etc.

Consensus Foundation will collect this data from open sources, buy from third-party suppliers and offer the network users the option to provide data in exchange for SEN. Next, we will fuse it with data received from our initial communities — what decisions they made for each type of questions, what consequences it led to, how people from every area, city or region prefer to vote on various types of issues.

This will help the engine draw non-obvious conclusions, find hidden patterns and insights. While working on inquiries, officials and citizens will be able to address a large data corpus, accumulated from their city and other cities’ experience, see graphs, stats, forecasts etc.—which will help make and implement accurate, evidence-based, data-driven decisions.

To be able to propose optimal solutions Consensus AI engine will be trained using the available data. Instead of researching the optimal course of action manually by studying vast amounts of data we envision researchers to be able to make requests to the Consensus AI in a way consumers use Apple Siri or Amazon Alexa (it’s a simplified analogy, but helps illustrate the point).

For each task or proposal the Consensus AI engine will take into account the public opinion and other relevant data, simulate all potential positive and negative outcomes, search for optimal decisions based on available data and other cities/regions’ experience.

The artificial intelligence engine we envision will be decentralized and powered by the Sentient network. In addition to the data contribution (optional) each network node will be able to provide a portion of its hardware resources for the AI engine computations, and will be rewarded in SEN for it—each node will be able to determine what percentage of its resources to make available for AI engine computations. As a result the Consensus AI will be powered by the fog supercomputer where nodes will receive rewards in SEN that correspond to the price of compute power.

What the future holds

We estimate that 2–5% of the citizens are being active in the public decision making and will regularly vote and make their own proposals. Therefore, in the long term, we plan to train the AI engine to predict the public opinion of each community, analyzing information about them in the background.

We envision that in the future Consensus AI will represent the interests of residents and give the officials an immediate feedback on any issue, without distracting people from their usual affairs. People will live their normal lives and provide the AI engine with their data for a reward in SEN.

Using our approach, the engine will bring the models to where the data stores are and train them on the encrypted user data, so that citizens will retain ownership, control and privacy of their data. In the same way, the engine will work with sensitive model data that the officials could not disclose for reasons of security or privacy (or commercial interest in the case of a private company).

As the world moves towards greater automation of various aspects of modern life we see the possibility of enhancing the decision-making process with artificial intelligence to serve the common benefit. This is our motivation for starting the Consensus AI project — to improve our collective coexistence by helping all of us make the choices that will lead to positive outcomes for the greater good of all. We hope you join us.

For more details please read the Consensus Whitepaper and Overview:

Founder and his experience

Software developer, entrepreneur. Prior to founding Consensus, Oleg was the founder and CEO of 500px, a photo distribution platform, powered by image recognition technology and machine learning algorithms. Oleg created the initial source code and discovery algorithms of the platform, and to this day 500px remains the biggest library of the high quality photos on the internet.

Most recently, he also served as a Head of Global Growth at the Republic of Estonia e-Residency program, which provides the basis for the Consensus AI implementation. Oleg studied Applied Computer Science at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada.

Who the advisors are

Partner organizations

The role of the token

SEN is a cryptocurrency. It will be mined and used to reward the nodes confirming the transactions and forming new blocks on the blockchain. SEN will be used for voting on the network governance and the project as a whole.

A limited number of Consensus AI predictions will be free. But if a Requestor wants to study a particular issue, build a fundamentally new model, or do any other action that will require a large amount of compute resources, then the Requestor will pay for it in SEN.

SEN will be awarded to people (Nodes) who provide their own data to train Consensus AI engine (rewards will be given if the data improved the model). The data stay be private and encrypted.

SEN will be awarded to Nodes that provide compute power to the machine learning engine. Smart contract transactions within the network will only be made with SEN.

To find out more, please join our Telegram group and sign up to our mailing list on Consensus AI website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oleggutsol

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Thanks Panda!

Hi all, I am the founder of the project, so you if you have any questions, please ask.
Also, you can join us on Telegram and ask me there: https://t.me/consensus_ai
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:21:08 AM by Marbella_Broker

10/10 Very much looking forwards to being part of the Consensus Community.

Here with MSP 2017 Recap: https://blog.mothership.cx/recap-on-q4-2017-44e9e46aef49

Some Consensus details: https://medium.com/consensus-ai/decentralized-ai-platform-for-collective-governance-5bede425b877

E-Residency Updated Guide: https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/heres-how-you-can-create-an-eu-company-with-eu-banking-anywhere-on-earth-cbba47386489

Quick SEN definition:

SEN is a cryptocurrency. It will be mined and used to reward the nodes confirming the transactions and forming new blocks on the blockchain. SEN will be used for voting on the network governance and the project as a whole.

A limited number of Consensus AI predictions will be free. But if a Requestor wants to study a particular issue, build a fundamentally new model, or do any other action that will require a large amount of compute resources, then the Requestor will pay for it in SEN.

SEN will be awarded to people (Nodes) who provide their own data to train Consensus AI engine (rewards will be given if the data improved the model). The data stay be private and encrypted.

SEN will be awarded to Nodes that provide compute power to the machine learning engine. Smart contract transactions within the network will only be made with SEN.

Onedutch

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:22:11 PM by Onedutch

Fire > Bookpress > Steammachine > Electricity > Television / Radio > Internet > Consensus

Airdrop 24th jan in the morning, 500tg users, 17k+ 24hours later... after succesfull drop!
zainblaze

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Nice job SEN!! I can't wait for the ICO to start! You can get a Bonus as a pre-ico air drop with my referral link.

https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/PZk2cD

To the moon
Marbella_Broker

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

Fire > Bookpress > Steammachine > Electricity > Television / Radio > Internet > Consensus

Airdrop https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/8VbHv is live now. << Use TWITTER for signup instead E-mail, the Twitter API is more responsive.

Yes, twitter seems to work faster
ninja007gaiden

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I am unable to register. Email not received
PhilosophizingCowboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

This is a very interesting project, but I would like some information no actual deadlines? Is there a wallet? Pools? You say it's mineable but what's the algorithm and volume size?

I love the idea. But I don't even see a date for release or when/how we can mine this.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Communication communities will occur faster with your idea. I join the distribution of the project. Will you have a bounty program?
https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/Qqb5Cb
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

Vermont has a bill trying to emulate this idea and I'm aware of the success that the E-Residency program has in ROI for Estonia. However, how do you respond to the pushback by both US and EU partners in regard to your project?
midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

I am unable to register. Email not received

You can log in with your twitter account directly. It is faster and I have done it successfully.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

🌍 SEN World Citizen Airdrop Announcement

Consensus AI (@consensus_ai) is celebrating the upcoming Token sale with an airdrop for early supporters!

Read more: http://bit.ly/SENAirdrop

Register now while Token supply lasts: https://t.co/CYylewxUBg
chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Signed up for the air drop yesterday - really looking forward to this project.
Mr_Galeaz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Hi, interesting project. Just want to inform you that the overview document is missing the pages related to 4. Crowdsale and 5. Financing. The index doesn't tie up to the content of the document. Also, in general I think the documentation is more "sexy" when the roadmap has some years and quarters.
Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to read more details about ICO and roadmap.
Marbella_Broker

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Hi, interesting project. Just want to inform you that the overview document is missing the pages related to 4. Crowdsale and 5. Financing. The index doesn't tie up to the content of the document. Also, in general I think the documentation is more "sexy" when the roadmap has some years and quarters.
Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to read more details about ICO and roadmap.

YES, will be updated in the next annoucements. Airdrop will have to finish 1st.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 03:19:29 PM by Bombardier

the site is under a heavy load. keep trying and it will work

My referral link that works betterSmiley: https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/MnbWcA
jjinOnO

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

After signing up, I did not move forward

But after 1 hour I tried going

Thank you Air drop
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

It is a great great project.
It took me an hour to link my accound Cheesy
frankrizzo

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

My referral link:
https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/pmvPfd
oleggutsol

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Vermont has a bill trying to emulate this idea and I'm aware of the success that the E-Residency program has in ROI for Estonia. However, how do you respond to the pushback by both US and EU partners in regard to your project?

To understand the modern governance processes and to witness some of the very advanced development in the e-government tech I went to Estonia in 2017 and joined the e-Residency program, which is on the cutting edge of the digital ID movement and government innovation. This experience expanded my vision of what's possible within a government given the right motivation and commitment to change for the better. Estonia is a great example of a society that came out of the collapse of the Soviet Union with barely anything. In early 90's Estonians made a bet on transparency, legitimacy and technology (particularly the internet) and it paid off greatly. With the population of just over a million people, it does incredible things, and other countries are staring to pay attention, and either use some of the Estonian technology directly (for example X-Road, the data exchange layer of Estonia is available on github) or are heavily inspired by it. For instance, last year at the annual e-Gov conference in Tallinn over half of the attendees were high level officials from African countries, eager to modernize their societies and learn from the examples of digital government. We foresee a growing interest in the e-government solutions in the next decade, especially given the adoption of electronic identity documents (inevitable in our view), and with that will come the desire to improve the services offered to citizens.
Of course, we don't expect all governments to move as quickly as Estonia in the adoption of digital technology. Our aim is to start working with the quicker and smaller countries first, where there is already a desire to modernize operations.

Also, we are starting from the bottom up, from the communities and the network to collect and process the data. Once the network gains critical mass, the insights Consensus will be able to give to the decision makers will be valuable and will save the government time and money, which will help facilitate adoption. Over time, the countries using Consensus will have a clear advantage over those that don't, which will help push the adoption by the "laggards".

Also, if you're thinking about cities rather than countries, then the adoption is easier, since the local governments can implement the tech faster than federal gov.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: