Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using 2 Accounts on the forum  (Read 291 times)
Fuloos (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

1ST ACCOUNT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=522852
This seems a bit fishy to me. Can you provide a link to the ANN thread? Not able to find it anywhere. The coin is not even listed on Coinmarketcap. Any reasons for that? Plus what kind of shady exchange is that?

Just a word of caution to the people who are downloading the wallet. Do it at your own risk. You might end up downloading a virus or a keylogger embedded into it. Not accusing OP, But these are common tactics used by scammers.

Can any DT member look into this?

2nd ACCOUNT: REPLY FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT: LOOK AT HIS PROFILE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=945923 (This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.)

This seems a bit fishy to me. Can you provide a link to the ANN thread? Not able to find it anywhere. The coin is not even listed on Coinmarketcap. Any reasons for that? Plus what kind of shady exchange is that?

Just a word of caution to the people who are downloading the wallet. Do it at your own risk. You might end up downloading a virus or a keylogger embedded into it. Not accusing OP, But these are common tactics used by scammers.

Not sure about other things you said, but there ANN can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2586410.0
It is in Announcements (Altcoins) section, if you did not check there.
You are right about the exchange though. An exchange that trades in FLS (Fuloos Coin) only. Maybe it is made by themselves as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Lmao  Grin
I can bring hundred such cases to accuse them of having multiple accounts if it is to give such nonsense references. You can't accuse someone without having any proper proof against them. Just because I quoted him to say something you think I'm his alt? Very well.
By the way, I was kind of taking your side by providing your ANN thread link in my reply which he said is not found anywhere.

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:01:31 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:18:07 PM by chiggz

1ST ACCOUNT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=522852

2nd ACCOUNT: REPLY FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT: LOOK AT HIS PROFILE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=945923 (This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.)

Not sure about other things you said, but there ANN can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2586410.0
It is in Announcements (Altcoins) section, if you did not check there.
You are right about the exchange though. An exchange that trades in FLS (Fuloos Coin) only. Maybe it is made by themselves as well.

Are you kidding me? You got Buthurt just because I warned the users to be cautious from downloading a wallet. Over that people have claimed that you have a key-logger in your wallet in your own ANN which I haven't tested and I will do it in a few hours when I get time just to protect the users and the community. I am not loosing or gaining anything here.

Secondly which user are you referring to? Are you retarded or something? If that account is proved to be handled by me I will be glad to take red trust.

If not, I am sure to report you for false accusations.  
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

I don't see any proof for a connection between the two accounts in your OP...

What's proof:
- two accounts posting the exact same address, or posting proof that 2 users posting 2 addresses are actually using the same wallet.
- people that reply to a thread but mistakingly use the wrong account to do so... For example, posting a reply using userA, but signing the reply with userB

I'm not saying that it's impossible these two users are alt's, i'm just saying that i don't see any proof in your OP... You should search for other proof than person A having the same opinion as person B, combined with the fact that person B hasn't logged in for a while.

BTW: having multiple accounts is not against the rules, altough replying to yourself is against the rules (iirc)

Just my personal opinion tough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I'm not saying that it's impossible these two users are alt's, i'm just saying that i don't see any proof in your OP...

Because they are not. Even I will be surprised if proof is provided. And the post of mine and reply of Alone055 are not even relevant. Lol! Either OP is trying hard to promote his scam (which I never accused but will do now) or he just wants to increase his post count.
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

We don't even need to discuss this over the baseless accusations of him. He did this only because we questioned a few things from the service he is running, and that's all. He should be warned for accusing us without any proof.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: