Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 altcoins to invest  (Read 933 times)
Peanland

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

BitcoinWhite? Is it mlm? I wanna to find profitable mlm alts.
hyperminer

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

Don't forget Blazecoin BLZ chaps.
Voidlocke

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

i want to split my savings into 5 and invest in 5 altcoins for long term. any recommandation?

My top 5 :

Ethereum
Litecoin
IOTA
Ripple
Monero
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Recovery is here!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
smycer

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

LuxCoin, ArgoCoin, OMiseGo, Nano, Galactrum.
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

Well, I'll try a little different from the others who stupidly write the top 5 or top 10
My choose
- ETH
- Tigereum
- Neu (neumark)
- CL (coinlancer)
- AION
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Hello! my advise - cappasity, lycid,cardano, arcona, eos. I would add this list with strat, waves, bancor,arcblock. Last ones are platforms with smartcontracts, so they are able skyrocket , im sure the cool platforms will be in great demand in the near future, ethereum is not able to  to satisfy all needs of clients.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

i want to split my savings into 5 and invest in 5 altcoins for long term. any recommandation?

Hello,
I personally have some interest in some of the following altcoins: Ethereum Classic, Monero, IOTA, Stellar and Verge. I think that at least one of them will make a breakthrough this year and will have great results.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
drufilla01

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Hi Steemians!

A new year is comming and it is a good time to define our investments in cryptocurrency.

In the previous post we saw the first 5 promising altcoins to invest in 2018. If you missed it and want to see it, you can find it HERE.
NEO (NEO)
MONERO (XMR)
STEEM (STEEM)
OMISEGO (OMG)
ARDOR (ARDR) Smiley Smiley
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

DragonChain
Loopring
Wabi
Substratum
Cardano

These projects are very good and are very likely to have a huge success in the future. As for ICOs, take a look at ArcBlock and Cube. Smiley
Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

1. BitShares (BTS): Overall BitShares comes in at #5 on my list for their low price relative to historic averages and the strong technology behind the project.

2. Radium (RADS): Overall Radium comes in at #4 due to their working technology and the fact they are only ranked #72 regarding market cap size with a valuation of $1.2 million.

3. SYScoin (SYS): SYScoin comes in at #3 due to their future tech with their Blockmarket platform and potential strategic relationships with well developed tech companies.

4. Ethereum (ETH): Ethereum comes in as the runner-up on my list today for their strong development team, strategic relationships with corporations and the technology behind DAPPs & smart contracts.

5. MaidSafeCoin (MAID): MaidSafeCoin comes in at #1 on my list because of the potential world changing technology in the SAFE Network project. As one of the longest standing projects in crypto to me not a matter of "if" but "when" the SAFE team launches internet 2.0.

Please remember ALWAYS do your own research before investing in any coin!
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

best alts for longer term are

ETH, ADA,XLM, Tron, LTC are the best coins for the longer term..
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

we have to main category for holding Alt coins:

1- Expensive Altes
2- cheap alts

for frist categoty you can hold ETH and Neo
for second category you can buy and hold LSK, PIVX, EOS and also IOTA
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

BitcoinWhite? Is it mlm? I wanna to find profitable mlm alts.

MLM why lol Grin
No this is not. Also it is now not BitcoinWhite - a few days ago they had rebranding and now they are BitWhite
Because "bitcoin" part in name makes people think that it is another fork. But they have their perfect technology. Yesterday they aded reward for DPoS, today they got one very cool news - they made one deal with USA for 100 000 000$. Check their community, know more. This will be a huuuuge run. Not many people understands it

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

1 recommendation to be sure TenX, 2 try Tether, and else can boldly invest in Ada and Ripple they themselves certainly justify your means.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:29 AM

1 recommendation to be sure TenX, 2 try Tether, and else can boldly invest in Ada and Ripple they themselves certainly justify your means.
These popular coins will continue to get popular in the future, however I think I would invest with Centra than TenX because it's undervalued
right now and they have a working product that has been tested successful already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
AlexViet

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

You can refer to 5 coin to invest this year: ETH, ADA, CMT, BIX, MTH. good luck
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

If i had to choose 5 coins at this moment:

EOS
XRB
PRL
XBY
VEN

Always do your own research tough and invest into projects that you believe in and think that can contribute in the future
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

You may try.

1.Ripple
2.Ethereum
3.Ltc
4.lumen
5.ada
all coin you mention there is really good but i dont think there will be huge grow anymore for ripple. I would like to change it into trx and i do love the idea to invest on xlm and ada. Ada is so low now and still on top 10 coin and i was able gain a lot profit from xlm last year and i would consider to invest on it again in future. So the 5 coin that i recommend
1. Trx
2. Xlm
3. Ada
4. Verge
5. Ethereum

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: