Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 09:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPaks for your BTC $20 to $500 MoneyPaks  (Read 426 times)
SendCookies (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:03:33 PM

I live 10 minutes aways from my nearest 7/11. I will pay .95 Stamp Price minus the card fee. I can buy as low at $20 MP's (the fees would be killer, but, ppl have asked and I have done them) and as high as $500 MP's (Tho as I'm just starting out, here would like to avoid really big trades at first)

I can buy GDMP for GreenDot cards, Vanilla Reload for Vanilla and Netspend Card, and/or Paypal Reloads for Paypal Cards. I have not traded here before but, I have a big trading presence on the web and there are plenty of names here that can vouch for me.

I have not escrowed w/ anyone here, but would be willing to use JohnK as I see everyone does, and the fact that I pm'd him and he was very nice.

I can also escrow with KingofSports as I know him pretty well. And, he can vouch for my trade rep as well. Pretty sure there are some others here, but, I'll have to build from 0 rep here which is no problems

I'm usually online from 7am to bout midnite PST most days of the week. I'll post here in thread if that changes. But, yah, if you need a relatively fast MP. LMK and we can do some trades.

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: