Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26362 times)
bitoshka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven business. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven business. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Agree that ICO investors get hurt a lot.
What are the biggest power hour bonuses given? How much tokens went to power hour?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

I've been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store Friendz coins after the ICO is over?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

I've been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store Friendz coins after the ICO is over?

In general, you can store them on a platform. And you can also use any wallets that support ERC-20.
Casperok

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Friendz has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Friendz has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.

If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
GeNer@L

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it's going to be easy enough to use and arrange the connection for both parties.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it's going to be easy enough to use and arrange the connection for both parties.

With everything falling into place, Friendz must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

With everything falling into place, Friendz must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
zac2013

Activity: 108
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

Might dip my toe in here, could i ask who are your competitors and what are you doing to stay ahead of them?

Thanks  Roll Eyes
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

the look of threads that all look very impressive and it certainly draws a person's attention to join, a very beautiful site and a great strong team who can commit to this project to develop it. is there a link that is directed to bounty campaign on this project

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Yes it all covers the whole and it's all very interesting, I really like the concept offered, back again to the community hope they support this all.
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.

If they publish a working product it's highly likely that the could take the lead in the rental business.
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

Friendz sounds like a very promising project for this year! I will certainly recommend it to my friends!
Good luck with the ICO guys!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

Do you guys have a spreadsheet? I just want to clarify, that I joined for sure.
johntytorwqafdwqafd

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Hello team, I want to know something more about you. What did you do earlier, in which projects you have worked before. It's important for me, I want to thoroughly know where I send my money.
Hello! Did you check our profiles on Linkedin? Smiley Alessandro is a Management Engineer and has experience in community management for 5 years. Daniele is Engineer as well and has been working in the Operations team in a company for 2 years. Cecilia studied management and has been working in the sales team in Nestlè. They are 28 years-old and left their full time jobs in 2015 to start Friendz. The CTO Giorgio is the former CEO and CTO of Netlex a saas that scaled to 3000 lawyers in Italy and got acquired from TeamSystem. http://www.4-traders.com/LVENTURE-GROUP-SPA-16441330/news/LVenture-TeamSystem-rsquo-s-acquisition-of-NetLex-was-finalized-24334153/ #AdminZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: