Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26362 times)
johntytorwqafdwqafd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

There are other crypto projects based on advertisement program, but I think Friendz has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succed.

This project is founded in 2016, and now they already have 200k+ users and 200+ top clients.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So I think Friendz has to lead this sector.

YES! #AdminZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

There are other crypto projects based on advertisement program, but I think Friendz has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succed.

This project is founded in 2016, and now they already have 200k+ users and 200+ top clients.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.

The fact they have already a foothold in the market will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.

That's our main characteristic!! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

The fact they have already a foothold in the market will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the advertisement.

We do! Cheesy #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the advertisement.

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
#AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:47:44 AM

Really like this comment - ^^ The days of good ideas getting millions are gone^^ and must agree with you maAE$tRo$2000 . Still, FRIENDZ looks like a good project.
Thanks for your words! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

Like the project too i may just wondering to ask when the thread for the signature will be up and running!
Thanks! At the moment we have actions to be completed from the dashboard! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

The idea is quite interesting. But I'm not sure about the possibility of high-quality implementation of such projects. Since I have not yet seen any blockchain projects that would be really convenient to use.
We are not just a project but a running company with 200 clients, 200k users and €1.2m revenues! Find out more on our whitepaper https://friendz.io/white-paper.html #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

I saw this Friendz ICO and researched it on this forum but am suprised that they don't attend to any questions on this forum. and some are saying they answer on Telegram. Why open a thread here if you won't answer people's question. They claim they have many workers and none is assigned to this forum. Really sad.
It took us some time, but here we are! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

to me it looks like a better deal to get the 20% bonus in ICO DAY 1 and have full control over them. nobody knows where crypto will be in 1 year so locking them wouldn't be fair in my opinion
As you wish:) #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Friendz has an experienced strong team.

Cheesy thanks for your support! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Friendz has an experienced strong team.

Yes, there are 2 important aspects of this ICO: experienced team and already working platform
...And we are working hard! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

I want to join bounty program, but can’t understand one thing - will be the form for social media filled before joining or will it be submitted before ICO end?
To get tokens you have to register in the dashboard https://steward.friendz.io #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

Friendz will start global expansion this year. First of all, they are planning to expand to central europe, Eastern Europe and North America. =)
That's correct!:) #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

Friendz will start global expansion this year. First of all, they are planning to expand to central europe, Eastern Europe and North America. =)
If the ICO‘s success global expansion will happen few years from now, they can also include asia which have a whole amount of potential users which may cause even bigger expansion.
It's one of our target market, we will be there soon as well! #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

If the ICO‘s success global expansion will happen few years from now, they can also include asia which have a whole amount of potential users which may cause even bigger expansion.
Where can I see this information? If there is a planned development of the community, then the implementation must be on the highest level.
You can find more info in our whitepaper https://friendz.io/white-paper.html and in the website https://friendz.io/#roadmap #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Where can I see this information? If there is a planned development of the community, then the implementation must be on the highest level.
Their roadmap is listed in the whitepaper, easy to find
and also in our website https://friendz.io/#roadmap #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

I know that it's been said before, but don't underestimate the power of doing a bounty program to gather more interest.
We have it on the dashboard https://steward.friendz.io #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example
#AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example
Tokens will be the reward that users get for their contibution and using the app. It is clearly detailed in our whitepaper the user of the tokens: 1) clients can purchase our marketing service 2) users can spend tokens in the app to increase their engagement or to purchase goods and products https://friendz.io/white-paper.html #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

In my opinion, those tokens are used by developing companies as a reward for supporting their projects. The value will increase depending on the success of the project. Then those tokens can be exchanged to our main cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.
Thank you:) #AdminZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: