Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAUCET]MooreSats-Wacky Wednesdays  (Read 172 times)
Calamon (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Last week I forgot to start this post. Sorry
As those who follow my other post know. (Faster Fridays)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736922.0 I am a active faucet owner and I like to do things to reward my visitors. Every Wednesday I use random.org to choose one of the 20 possible payouts and change that payout to a random amount between 21 and 100 satoshi. This Wednesday (Today) It is the 7th payout 8.5% chance with a payout amount of 81 Satoshi. Claiming is still set at 60 minutes.
Good Luck every one.  Smiley
Edit: Forgot the link. Mooresats at https://mooresats.000webhostapp.com/
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

As those who follow my other post know. (Faster Fridays)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736922.0 I am a active faucet owner and I like to do things to reward my visitors. Every Wednesday I use random.org to choose one of the 20 possible payouts and change that payout to a random amount between 21 and 100 satoshi. This Wednesday (Today) It is the 7th payout 8.5% chance with a payout amount of 81 Satoshi. Claiming is still set at 60 minutes.

I have seen your posts a few times before. One great thing you do with your faucet is you interact with your users with these weekly promotional deals. Not many owners do this, this is what gets your claimers to come back on a daily basis. How many more claims do you get a day on the special days compared to a regular day? Also, what is your opinion on buying dedicated hosting / a premium domain?

Calamon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 02:31:24 PM by Calamon

I have seen your posts a few times before. One great thing you do with your faucet is you interact with your users with these weekly promotional deals. Not many owners do this, this is what gets your claimers to come back on a daily basis. How many more claims do you get a day on the special days compared to a regular day? Also, what is your opinion on buying dedicated hosting / a premium domain?

Thanks for the questions Coins4Days, The question of how many claims I get on my promotion days is a good one. To date I had not tracked this I can tell you I had 99 paid claims for This wacky Wednesdays. I need to convert the time stamp in my database to find the Friday stats. But I will keep track of this from now on.

Short Answer.
 YES I plan on having a paid hosting and domain.

LONG Answer.
As for using a paid site, It is in my plans. The largest holdback is waiting for my faucet to become self sustaining. Paying for it self.
Another holdback I have is that I used a script and I am slowly understanding how it works with in the code so I can make changes and add pages correctly. I know a bit about html, php, java, but not enough to build my own faucet.

That being said I will explain my current business plan.
Mooresats will never have intentional popups, or behind the scene mining.
It will have ads from different providers to maximize possible funds. (I have 6 companies on the list only 2 allow free sites at this time)
Funds from advertisers go into investments (Currently 2)
When these investments pay out, Those funds are distributed as such.
50% to faucet wallets. (There is a hot wallet, warm wallet and cold wallet as protection from loss or bot attack)
20% profit (When I fell it is comfortable to pay myself) At first This will go to promotion or site development.
10% advertising and promotions
10% to bitcoin fees. (hopefully less but this is the max I will spend on transfers.)
10% site development and improvement. (buying a domain and hosting. Hiring help on banners and SEO and coding where needed)

When an investment hits a point of paying out every 10 days and or a investment hits a total of 1BTC,  That investment will be held at that amount and New investments will be allocated to minimize risk of loss.

When a investment pays out to Mooresats, Mooresats will then make an improvement as a reward to customers in any of the (Not limited to )following ways:
Chances of higher claim amounts  going up and lower claim amounts  going down
Amount increase.
Referral amount increase.
Claim Time decrease.
Jackpot odds improved.

When I started Mooresats I made two small investments. 1 mining and one fixed as a kick start.
When I ran my first months report 2 days ago here is what I got back

Mooresats Monthly review 1-23-18
Amount Paid out 10,914 sats
Ad site 1 stats 1.9% of payout amount
Ad site 2 stats 3.78% of payout amount
Investment 1 stat 4.74% of payout amount
Investment 2 stats 2% of payout amount

Already I paid out more than the advertisers earn, that's why the investments. Also Mooresats is not tied to the changing cost of BTC to USD. The more BTC it earns the more it pays out and hopefully I never have to decrease payment amounts

I could throw money at this and get everything I want in moments but then how would I feel about it in 6 months.
Every bit of BTC I have ever earned I earned in faucets and mining or surveys and what not. I have never used money to buy Bitcoin.
The harder I get to work on this and the more it improves and I see its growth the more I want to see it grow.
I wrote more detailed business plan because I want this to be a business and a hobby.

(On a personal note. I have a autistic son and When he gets older there are not a lot of things he will be capable of doing. but typing, math, and computers he is capable of doing at 7 years old. If Cryptocurrency is something I can learn and pass on to him and it will provide for him even a small amount when he is an adult, That's a dream come true. That's why I plan for Mooresats to be around. My Name is on it Smiley )

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Short Answer.
 YES I plan on having a paid hosting and domain.

LONG Answer.
As for using a paid site, It is in my plans. The largest holdback is waiting for my faucet to become self sustaining. Paying for it self.
Another holdback I have is that I used a script and I am slowly understanding how it works with in the code so I can make changes and add pages correctly. I know a bit about html, php, java, but not enough to build my own faucet.

That being said I will explain my current business plan.
Mooresats will never have intentional popups, or behind the scene mining.
It will have ads from different providers to maximize possible funds. (I have 6 companies on the list only 2 allow free sites at this time)
Funds from advertisers go into investments (Currently 2)
When these investments pay out, Those funds are distributed as such.
50% to faucet wallets. (There is a hot wallet, warm wallet and cold wallet as protection from loss or bot attack)
20% profit (When I fell it is comfortable to pay myself) At first This will go to promotion or site development.
10% advertising and promotions
10% to bitcoin fees. (hopefully less but this is the max I will spend on transfers.)
10% site development and improvement. (buying a domain and hosting. Hiring help on banners and SEO and coding where needed)
This is where you will hit your biggest roadblock. Lots of ad networks do not accept free domains/hosting, so you will have major trouble hitting your goal of self-sustaining in the first place. Good call never having pop-ups or hidden mining, though. Hidden mining is a very deceitful way to monetize your site. Telling your users should be a requirement! I like your roadmap too, stick to it for sure. Another great way to monetize users is referral downlines. If you get just 5% of your users to claim daily from at least one other faucet, that could help cover a lot of claims. Example

When an investment hits a point of paying out every 10 days and or a investment hits a total of 1BTC,  That investment will be held at that amount and New investments will be allocated to minimize risk of loss.
When a investment pays out to Mooresats, Mooresats will then make an improvement as a reward to customers in any of the (Not limited to )following ways:
Chances of higher claim amounts  going up and lower claim amounts  going down
Amount increase.
Referral amount increase.
Claim Time decrease.
Jackpot odds improved.

When I started Mooresats I made two small investments. 1 mining and one fixed as a kick start.
When I ran my first months report 2 days ago here is what I got back

Mooresats Monthly review 1-23-18
Amount Paid out 10,914 sats
Ad site 1 stats 1.9% of payout amount
Ad site 2 stats 3.78% of payout amount
Investment 1 stat 4.74% of payout amount
Investment 2 stats 2% of payout amount

Already I paid out more than the advertisers earn, that's why the investments. Also Mooresats is not tied to the changing cost of BTC to USD. The more BTC it earns the more it pays out and hopefully I never have to decrease payment amounts
Faucet profit margins are pretty slim. You have to find the perfect balance of paying out just enough to keep users coming back and enough to keep your RPM high enough to profit. I'll be honest, the faucet Coins4Days is running at a pretty big loss right now. But, we have a roadmap, and we will stick to it just like you are. Don't fret if you don't start profiting tomorrow. Smiley

I could throw money at this and get everything I want in moments but then how would I feel about it in 6 months.
Every bit of BTC I have ever earned I earned in faucets and mining or surveys and what not. I have never used money to buy Bitcoin.
The harder I get to work on this and the more it improves and I see its growth the more I want to see it grow.
I wrote more detailed business plan because I want this to be a business and a hobby.
So you are using all the bitcoin you got without actually buying bitcoin to run your faucet? This is interesting. If you could scale mooresats into something profitable, it would make it that much better, because you didn't spend a dime on that btc. That's awesome!

(On a personal note. I have a autistic son and When he gets older there are not a lot of things he will be capable of doing. but typing, math, and computers he is capable of doing at 7 years old. If Cryptocurrency is something I can learn and pass on to him and it will provide for him even a small amount when he is an adult, That's a dream come true. That's why I plan for Mooresats to be around. My Name is on it Smiley )

This warms my heart. Crypto will be around when he is older and you will definitely pass whatever you want to pass onto him. I really hope your crypto portfolio soars Grin

Calamon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Hey Coins4days,
I visited your site, Well built with no forced popups, I did visit the ones for extra satoshi Smiley I am putting your site on my list to promote for sure.
I hope to complete my faucet page next week.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Hey buddy I think that's awesome what you're doing for your son and wish you every success.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Hey buddy I think that's awesome what you're doing for your son and wish you every success.
Thank you Adam556 Smiley
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Wacky Wednesday is back, This week Random.org was not so kind.  18th payout is at 21 satoshi. But for those who have been loyal keep coming back.  Smiley
Thank you for visiting Mooresats. https://mooresats.000webhostapp.com/
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

It's Wacky Wednesday again.  This time its 78 satoshi in the 7th place.
Visit https://mooresats.000webhostapp.com/ and claim Smiley   
bennl

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Holland

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Sounds good. Will check it out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: